Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

9:5 - Sonic the Hedgehog vs. Yoshi

SEASON 9, ROUND 5

Sonic the Hedgehog

Slot: The Team's Platformer
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Sonic the Hedgehog at this Wiki
Official Site: Sega

Yoshi

Slot: The Team's Platformer
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Yoshi at this Wiki
Official Site: Nintendo

Battle Terrain
Platformer Challenge: Cuphead

I think Yoshi has a better skill set for this match. I’ll repost what I wrote on the last match:

I think Yoshi’s best strengths are that he has some better airborne abilities, can create strong projectiles and I think could probably eat most of the projectiles being thrown at him, in addition to being an experienced jumper

1 hour ago, Magnamax said:

I think Yoshi has a better skill set for this match. I’ll repost what I wrote on the last match:

I think Yoshi’s best strengths are that he has some better airborne abilities, can create strong projectiles and I think could probably eat most of the projectiles being thrown at him, in addition to being an experienced jumper

You reposting it doesn't work here, cause Sonic is also an experienced jumper and Yoshi having better airborne abilities? Prove that, please. Only thing that's right from the last time you made this comment is the fact that Yoshi could eat the projectiles, while Sonic will have to dodge the attacks aimed towards him, but considering how fast he is he'll have an easy time doing that.

6 hours ago, Macklemore said:

You reposting it doesn't work here, cause Sonic is also an experienced jumper and Yoshi having better airborne abilities? Prove that, please. Only thing that's right from the last time you made this comment is the fact that Yoshi could eat the projectiles, while Sonic will have to dodge the attacks aimed towards him, but considering how fast he is he'll have an easy time doing that.

Yoshi can fly for short to long periods and hang in the air better than Sonic. My experience with Sonic is that he needs springs, ramps, etc in order to get in the air, where Yoshi can do that simply by jumping. Ditto for his jumping ability, Sonic is much for focused on running and ramping through.

With so many Cuphead bosses being projectile-based, Yoshi has a massive advantage being able to neuter projectiles and actually use them himself. I also want to point out that Yoshi is extremely fast in his own right and routinely has better combat showings than Sonic, at least from what I remember on the genesis. Yoshi can trade blows with the Bowsers, etc. Again, I think Yoshi is much better suited for this challenge.