Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 16096 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Time Force Power Rangers

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 14

--------

Previously: After Kimberly was reunited with her old friends, they found out the Zombie Power Rangers were about to be destroyed by Ransik. Not being able to bear witness of their friends being killed, the Original Rangers begged Zordon to save the zombies. While it was against his judgement, Zordon ordered Alpha to bring the Zombie Rangers to the Command Center. However, the Time Force Power Rangers weren’t happy about saving the zombies. The Zombie Rangers were teleported away before the Cyclobots could finish them off. Before Ransik could start a search for the zombies, he, Nadira, Frax, Gluto, and the Cyclobots were encountered by the Timerangers from the Sentai Universe. The future villains soon found themselves getting into another fight.

--------

Note: This takes place during the same time as the fights in Part 11, Part 12, and Part 13.

--------

“What is this? Where are we?” Rocky asked as he, Adam, Aisha, Billy, and Kat found themselves inside a giant square force field.

The zombies then noticed 11 people in front of them. “FOOD!” Adam yelled. The Zombie Power Rangers rammed against the side of the force field, which sent electricity against their bodies, and pushed them back.

“What the hell?! Let us out of here!” Billy yelled, slamming his fist against the force field, not caring that his hand was getting electrocuted.

“Billy, calm down! Everything is going to be ok!” Jason yelled, worried about his old friend.

Billy became shocked as he recognized four of the people.

“Jason, Zack, Kimberly, Trini, you guys are back?” Billy exclaimed.

“Look who else is here.” Aisha said.

The rest of the zombies spotted Tommy. “Oh, hey Tommy. Good to see you again.” Kat said.

Tommy didn’t say anything as he was hurt to see his friends like this.

The zombies then notice where they are. “So were back at the Command Center.” Adam said.

Rocky looked at Zordon. “Zordon, I knew you still cared about us. Thanks for saving us from that Ransik guy. But if you don’t mind, can you get us out of this thing?”

“I’m sorry Rocky, but I can’t let any of you out of there. Not until we can figure something out.” Zordon said.

“Are you all out of your mind?!” Jen yelled at Zordon, Alpha, and the Original Power Rangers. “If you had just let Ransik finish them off, then our zombie problem would be over!”

“Excuse me, but who are you?” Aisha asked as she and the rest of the zombies had never seen the six other people.

“We have met before, you corpses.” Eric said.

Then it hit Billy. “You are those Future Power Rangers.”

“So that’s what you all look like without the suits.” Rocky said.

Wes looked at the Original Power Rangers. “But still, Jen is right. Why did you save the zombies?”

“They’re our friends. We couldn’t just let them get killed.” Kimberly said.

“You’re kidding, right? Haven’t you seen what they have done?” Katie asked.

“It’s not their fault they’re like this. They may have eaten people, but we can’t let that stop us from saving them.” Zack said.

“Besides, now that we have them, we can find a way to cure them. It’s not like we haven’t been under evil spells before.” Jason said.

“Does it look like they are under an evil spell? Look at them. Their bodies are all messed-up. There is no way a cure could fix them.” Lucas said.

“Oh, how would you know?” Trini asked.

“How do you know that force field will hold them?” Trip asked back.

“There is nothing to worry about. The force field cage will stay up as long as we like. It is impossible for them to get out. They can’t even teleport.” Alpha 5 said.

“I think you have an error in your memory bank, robot. You’re forgetting one thing. That’s Billy Cranston in there! The smartest Power Ranger in history! He’ll most likely find a way to get out of there!” Jen yelled.

“Why thank you.” Billy said.

“Not helping.” Jason growled.

“Look, they are too dangerous to keep around. We need to destroy them while we still have a chance.” Wes said.

“That’s not going to happen! Not while there’s a chance to save them!” Jason yelled.

“We don’t have time to look for a cure that doesn’t exist. Don’t forget that your friends aren’t the only zombies. We still have Spider-Man, Goldar, and that Frankenstein monster to worry about. There might be more people out there that’s been infected by the virus. We need to destroy every trace of this virus before it gets too big to stop.” Jen said.

“But if there is a cure, then we could beat this virus.” Trini said.

“And what if there isn’t one. Time isn’t on our side.” Jen said.

“That’s rich. Coming from someone who can time travel.” Kimberly said.

“Speaking of that. If you guys can time travel, why didn’t you come earlier to stop Spider-Man from starting this Zombie Outbreak?” Zack asked the Time Force Power Rangers.

“And what’s stopping you from going back in time right now?” Trini asked as well.

“We tried to get here sooner, but by then the time line was already messing-up while we were traveling. We’re just lucky to even be here.” Lucas said.

“If we were to go back in time right now, and stop Spider-Man there, this point of time will no longer exist. We would end up creating a paradox.” Trip said.

“Sounds better than a Zombie Apocalypse.” Jason said.

“We won’t have to worry about an apocalypse, if you will just let us destroy these zombies!” Eric yelled pointing at the Zombie Rangers.

“You are not going to put one finger on them!” Zack yelled.

“If you mess with them you mess with us!” Kimberly yelled.

Zordon, Alpha, and Circuit were getting worried as they saw tension growing between the two teams of Power Rangers. Circuit was going to try to talk them down. “Uh... guys? Maybe we should...” 

“This is a waste of time! We’re trying to save the world and our future, but you are letting your feelings get in the way!” Katie yelled at the Original Power Rangers.

“We’re not going to put our friends down like animals, just because you’re scared!” Trini yelled back.

“We’re not scared! We’re just being smart!” Eric yelled.

Wes looked at Tommy. “Hey, you have been fighting zombies longer than any of us. Tell them how dangerous the Zombie Rangers are.”

Tommy looked at the Zombie Power Rangers, then looked at Kimberly. “What if, there is a cure.”

The Time Force Power Rangers were shocked by this. “You’ve got to be kidding me?!” Eric yelled in anger.

Tommy looked at the Time Force Rangers and was giving them a hateful look. “Am I? How many lives have been lost already? How many more people do we have to kill to stop this virus? Maybe if we had tried to catch the Zombie Rangers earlier instead of trying to kill them, we would have a cure by now. Something that would protect us. Something that could have saved so many lives. If we did have a cure, then we wouldn’t have lost Bulk, Skull, and Ninjor!”

This shocked both the Original and Zombie Power Rangers. “There... Dead.” Kimberly said shocked.

“Damn.” Rocky said.

“So I’m sorry that I’m not on your side. But even if there’s a slim chance to turn the zombies back to normal, I’m willing to take it.” Tommy said to the Time Force Rangers.

The Original Power Rangers couldn’t help but smile at the White Ranger.

Trip looked at Jen. “Maybe their right. After all, we do need the Zeo Rangers to fight....”

“We'll cross that bridge when we come to it!” Jen yelled at Trip. Then she looks back at the Original Rangers. “If you’re not going to help us, so be it. But we’re going to save the world with or without your help!”

The Time Force Power Rangers nodded to one another.

“Time For Time Force!” Wes, Jen, Trip, Katie, and Lucas yelled together.

“Quantum Power!” Eric yelled.

Soon the six future warriors morphed into their Ranger Forms.

The Pink Time Force Ranger looked at Alpha. “Robot. Bring that force field down now.”

“But the zombies....” Alpha was saying.

“As soon as its down, we will destroyed them.” The Red Time Force Ranger said.

“Not if we have anything to say about that!” Tommy yelled as he and the others pulled out their Morphers with Kimberly bringing out the Badge of Darkness.

“Kimberly, No! You mustn’t use the badge again! The more you use it, the more it will make you evil! Its too dangerous!” Zordon yelled.

“Sorry Zordon, but I’m not going to let these chumps hurt my friends.” Kimberly said.

“Its Morphin Time!” Tommy yelled

“White Ranger Power!” Tommy yelled as he morphed into the White Ranger.

“Mastodon!” Zack yelled as he morphed into the Black Ranger.

“Mutant Ranger Power!” Kat yelled as she morphed into the Mutant Pink Ranger.

“Saber-Toothed Tiger!” Trini yelled as she morphed into the Yellow Ranger.

“Tyrannosaurus!” Jason yelled as he morphed into the Red Ranger.

“If you want to get to them, you have to go through us.” The White Ranger said.

“Rangers, stand down! All of you!” Zordon yelled at the two teams of Power Rangers.

“Guys, don’t do this!” Circuit cried to his friends.

But the Power Rangers weren’t listening to them.

“This is going to be your only warning. Move aside, or we will be forced to put you all down for good.” The Blue Time Force Ranger said.

“The only way you’re getting to our friends, is over our dead bodies.” The Black Ranger said.

“That can be arranged.” The Quantum Ranger said.

“I’m going to enjoy breaking every one of you.” The Mutant Pink Ranger said evilly to the Time Force Power Rangers.

“Alpha.” Zordon said to the robot.

“Right away, Zordon.” Alpha said, starting to work on the control panel.

Soon Zordon was surrounded by a force field, followed by Circuit, Alpha, and the control panel in one as well.

“Ouuu... A dinner and a show. If only we had something to eat.” Kat said.

The two teams of Power Rangers started their fight.

--------

So there you have it.

It’s the Original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers vs the Time Force Power Rangers.

Notes:

-Tommy is powered by the White Falcon Power Coin.

-Tommy can use the Metallic Armor.

-Jason, Zack, and Trini are powered by the Dino Coins.

-Kimberly is powered by the Badge of Darkness that is as powerful as a Dino Coin.

-The Red Time Force Ranger can use the Battle Warrior Armor.

-The Quantum Ranger can use the Quantum Mega Battle Armor.

-Zordon, Alpha, Circuit, and the Zombie Power Rangers (Rocky Adam, Aisha, Billy, and Kat) aren’t in the fight, as they will be mostly watching the battle.

-I will post videos of the Metallic Armor, Battle Warrior Armor, and Quantum Mega Battle Armor under the Callisto Post.

Who do you think will win?

Learn More About
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Read more about Mighty Morphin Power Rangers at Wikipedia
Official Site: Bandai Links: MMPR Wiki entry MMPR at IMDb MMPR-Power Rangers Central

Time Force Power Rangers
Read more about Time Force Power Rangers at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Power Rangers Universe Tokustatsu Central

The Metallic Armor 

Battle Warrior Armor

Quantum Mega Battle Armor

The OG Rangers fans aren’t going to be happy, but I’ve always viewed the Time Force Rangers as the superior team. They’re actual adults, they’re part of an organized police force with real training and accountability, and their technology and resources always impressed me more then the Angel Grove Rangers. Gotta go with the more experienced and advanced team.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

The OG Rangers fans aren’t going to be happy, but I’ve always viewed the Time Force Rangers as the superior team. They’re actual adults, they’re part of an organized police force with real training and accountability, and their technology and resources always impressed me more then the Angel Grove Rangers. Gotta go with the more experienced and advanced team.

I'm a little on both sides of this, but I agree with what you're saying. Time Force is a much more responsible and mature team than the OG MMPR were. Tommy is strong and all but I think Time Force has the slight edge for this encounter.

Good set up as well. This is clearly a tense moment for this story. And I really wonder if Time Force actually kills the zombies.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
4.00 - SSJRuss
5.00 - patrickthekid
4.50 - Pizzaguy2995

FPA Calculation:
3 Total Votes cast
13.50 Total Combined Score
13.50 / 3 = 4.50 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: 2