Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Rumble 20530 Emperor Zurg (Lightyear movie) vs. The Xenomorph Queen
MATCH SCORE
Emperor Zurg: 3
The Xenomorph Queen: 2

Match 15977 Tommy Oliver vs. Ransik ( Early Ransik Arc: Part 1)

Nesh

Ransik stepped out into a new time alongside his daughter Nadira, robotic servant Frax, and his henchmen Gluto. The only question was did they go back far enough? If things had worked the way he planned... The group walked out of an alleyway and found a police officer.

“Fr-Freeze! Angel Grove Police,” the man said as he pulled out his gun, his hands shaking in obvious fear. Angel Grove. That was a name everyone knew, even in the year 3000.

Frax grabbed the gun from the officer's hands and examined it. “Colt .45, semi-automatic. Play-Doh.” The robot crushed and twisted the metal as if it were actually made of Play-Doh. The Police Officer got ready to bolt, but Ransik grabbed him by the collar and turned the man around to face him.

“What year is it?” the Mutant mastermind demanded.

“1993,” the policeman stammered. Ransik tossed the man aside and he ran off in terror.

“1993? That means no Time Force,” Nadira said.

Ransik let out a long evil laugh. “It means more than that my dear. This is 1993 in Angel Grove. Here we can destroy the original Power Rangers and make it so Time Force never existed in the first place.”

Nadira squealed in delight. “You're such a genius, Daddy!”

Rita Repulsa pulled her eye away from her telescope. These new arrivals were very interesting. It seemed that they also had a bone to pick with the Power Rangers. Perhaps she could use this to her advantage. It was easy enough for a powerful witch such as herself to teleport them up to her Moon Palace. She approached the man in leather who had half his face covered in a metal mask. “Greetings, Ranisk, I an Rita Repulsa, I have brought you here because it seems we have a common enemy: the Power Rangers.” She'd heard the man's name while spying on his group.

The masked man scoffed. “I know very well who you are, and I have no interest in working with someone as incompetent as you.”

Rita felt her face redden. “Incompetent? How dare you? I'm the most powerful dark witch in the universe. You've got no room to talk when that tub of lard looks even dumber than Squatt and Baboo.”

The blue whale-like being stepped forward. “I'll make you pay for insulting me!” Before he could do anything a kick from Goldar laid him flat.

Sit down.” Goldar growled.

What possible incentive could you give me to work with you, Rita?” Ransik asked, “I'm from the year 3000, I know everything that happens to you. I know that despite all your powerful magic you fail to defeat a bunch of teenagers, and that's not even the worst of it.”

I'll have you know that I'm about to destroy the Green Ranger,” Rita retorted.

Ransik walked over to a table and picked up the Green Candle. “This thing, this won't get rid of the Green Ranger. I'll tell you, what I'll take care of your greatest mistake for you. I'll destroy Tommy Oliver It should be too difficult. I've already killed a Ranger.”

Jen Scotts crawled out of the rubble of the destroyed time ship and watched as her teammates also made their way out of the rubble. “Good your up, I was worried,” Circuit their robotic owl companion said.

Where are we?” Jen asked.

Just outside of Angel Grove in the year 1993,” Circuit said.

Angel Grove? We could meet the original Rangers!” Trip said excitedly.

Ransik could do a lot of damage here,” Lucas said.

What do we do? We don't have the strength to take on Ransik,” Katie mused.

That was before we had these morphers,” Jen said handing them out.

D.N.A. locked.” the morphers chimed.

We need to go to the Command Center and warn the original Rangers,” Jen said.

Tommy Oliver stepped out of his house, he was going to head to Ernie's Juice Bar to hang out with the other Rangers. He had a lot on his mind. There was a dance coming up at school and he wanted to ask Kimberly, but he was too nervous to do so. He barely got out of view of his house before a muscular man with a silver mask covering half his face appeared in front of him.

The famous Tommy Oliver. People call you the greatest Power Ranger that ever lived. Let's see if the legends are true,” the man said.

You don't look like one of Rita's monsters,” Tommy mused as he got into his fighting stance.

No I'm far worse,” the man said. He then pulled a blade out of his knee that looked like it was made from his bone. Tommy flinched, it looked incredibly painful. Tommy barely ducked under the blade as itt swug at his head.

Tommy activated his communicator. “Zordon, Alpha, I need back up.”

Don't bother, I've blocked your communicator's frequency. No help is coming.”

Well, then I suppose I only have on choice: It's Morphin' Time! Dragonzord!” Tommy completed his morph into the Green Ranger. Hopefully Zordon would be able to pick that up and send back up, or maybe he'd be lucky and fight this guy off on his own.

I already like this arc. 🙂

I’m going with Ransik here. 

Here is a video of him fighting the Time Force Power Rangers.

Good set-up, Nesh.

Given that the Time Force Ranger are from a millennia in the future, I'm willing to bet they're meant to be more technologically advanced and maybe more powerful than the original Rangers. If that's the case, and since Ransik more or less one-shot each Time Force Ranger, I'm not sure I like Tommy's chances here.

Talk about a blast from the past! Time Force was actually the first power rangers series I ever consistently watched, so I must admit I am very well versed with it’s lore. In this case, Ransik easily takes this fight; not only did he almost kill the original Time Force Red Ranger in literally the first episode of the series, not only did he straight up fodderize the other Rangers during the finale, but the scenario seems to indicate he did his homework on the OG Angel Grove Rangers, so he’s already walking into this knowing all Tommy’s tricks. Sorry Tommy, but I predict your going to have the same luck Alex did in episode one. 

Nice start to the story, even if it's a bit simple in it's concept. I like that it feels like an actual episode of the Power Rangers.

As for the fight, it would very interesting to see if Tommy won this fight. If nothing else to see how it would change the story. Tommy, even at this stage of his life, was a force to be reckoned with. Ransik has killed Power Rangers in the past, but not on the level of Tommy. They fight to a stand-still, or a win for the Green Ranger.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - Venom 2009
3.50 - SSJRuss
4.30 - DSkillz
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
17.80 Total Combined Score
17.80 / 4 = 4.45 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE
Tommy Oliver: 2