Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

2nd Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi R3 M3 - Jason Lee Scott vs. She-Hulk

SSJRuss

*Highlight reel plays of the previous match. Magik, despite summoning demons to fight alongside her, we're not enough to defeat Mario and his plethora of power-ups. With Super star invincibility, he delivers the final blow to Magik, sending her to the outside of the ring.*

J.R: And with that folks, we have another contender moving onto the next round. The absolute will and ability of Mario has pushed him further, some would say, even more than expected.

Whis: I'm sure Magik would agree with you, Jim.

Beerus: Overconfidence got the better of her. It's too bad, she was a decent competitor.

Whis: I wasn't aware you were even watching, Lord Beerus.

Beerus: Don't call me out, Whis. I'm simply commenting on what I saw and that's that.

J.R: Well Beerus, you and the trillions watching at-home are in luck. In case you've missed up to this point, We have a package prepared for those who may have missed our earlier rounds. Our next match, Jason Lee Scott of the Power Rangers goes one-on-one with the Sensational She-Hulk. Let's take a look at how they got here.

*Highlight reel plays. Showcase of Round One with Jason Lee Scott fighting Aloy.*

Jason Lee Scott: HIYAH!!!

*Jason Lee Scott performs a roundhouse kick, knocking the oncoming arrow out of the air. Aloy notches two more arrows with the intent to fire, but the Red Ranger gets to her first. His fist collides with her jaw and she stumbles, but does not fall. He tries again, but Aloy ducks and slams the head of an arrow straight into his inner thigh.*

Jason Lee Scott: AH!

*Aloy rolls to the side, creating enough distance to fire another arrow at her opponent. This one hits Jason square in the head, but ricochets off his helmet leaving a deep gash in the armor. Jason stabilizes his footing and blocks the next arrow with his sword. Then the next. Then with quick hands he throws the Dragon Dagger from his side. It cuts the air as it races toward Aloy. She doesn't expect this move as the dagger nearly sheers her left arm off at the elbow. Her arm falls to her side and she drops her bow. Jason finishes the battle with a direct shot from his blade blaster to Aloy's midsection. She collapses. The match ends.*

*The reel continues, moving onto clips of Round Two. Jason Lee Scott versus Urdnot Wrex.*

Wrex: Come on, boy. Let's test that ugly armor of yours.

*Wrex tightens his grip on the Red Ranger's arms as he begins to bash their heads together. With each clash, Jason's head whips back. Cracks and dents form in his helmet as he goes limp. Wrex drops him to the ground.*

Wrex: Guess it doesn't hold up against Krogan. Not surprising.

*Wrex walks away, thinking the match is over. When he turns however, Jason sits up just enough to stab his Power Sword into the Krogan's leg.*

Wrex: Sonofa--

*Jason pulls the sword out and gets to his feet, careful to stay out of swinging distance from Wrex. The Krogan favors his injured leg, turns and pulls his rifle.*

Wrex: You could of just let it go, stupid human. Now I'm going to kill you.

Jason Lee Scott: Give it your best shot, frog brain.

*As Wrex fires, Jason's sword transforms into a power staff, morphing him into the Gold Zeo Ranger. The bullets bounce off his armor as Jason sends a power blast from his staff into Wrex. The Krogan is eliminate by ring out.*

*The highlights then move onto clips of She-Hulk in the first round, where she fights Joseph Joestar. Joseph doesn't take her seriously and attempts to flirt with her instead, leading to his elimination ten seconds later. The next match highlight is She-Hulk versus Sub-Zero.*

Sub-Zero: You will know death, Lady Hulk.

She-Hulk: Don't call me lady. It makes you sound like an asshole.

*Sub-Zero throws an ice blast at She-Hulk. It strikes her, freezing her solid. Sub-Zero slides forward, preparing to break her apart with a single blow. But when he reaches her, she breaks free and grabs Sub-Zero by the back of the neck. In one motion she flings him across the arena. The match ends by ring out.*

*The highlight reel ends. She-Hulk and Jason Lee Scott stand in the ring.*

J.R: There you see ladies and gentlemen how these two unlikely warriors have made it to this point. They don't look to the past, but now onto the future. With one goal, walking out of this arena to fight in the next round.

Whis: We've seen so little of She-Hulk's capabilities. I wonder if Jason will measure up. He certainly has the tenacity to win. And he also seems like he's got a few more tricks up his sleeves.

J.R: He just might, Whis. Jason wants this victory, he wants to win for his friends and family back home. He can't afford to pull his punches, so to speak.

Whis: Anything to add to that, Lord Beerus?

*Beerus snores, unaware the match is starting.*

Jason Lee Scott VS She-Hulk

Each combatant will have respected powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence. They have gained knowledge about each other's capabilities from watching the previous round.

Jason has access to his MM Red Ranger/Dragon Shield/Gold Zeo. No zords.

Tournament standard ring from Dragon Ball.

Ring Out, Knockout, or Death all count as elimination.

I'm torn. You would think She-Hulk has the advantage because of her strength, but Power Rangers are really strong on their own. Jason can out fight her imo. Plus he's got weapons whereas she doesn't.

I'm not an expert on either, so don't quote me on this, but from what I know She-Hulk's average power is stronger than the Power Ranger's, and her outliers are pretty damn strong too, so I'm not sure even if we're high balling the PRs that they'll be able to win

13 minutes ago, Peypeypeypey said:

I'm not an expert on either, so don't quote me on this, but from what I know She-Hulk's average power is stronger than the Power Ranger's, and her outliers are pretty damn strong too, so I'm not sure even if we're high balling the PRs that they'll be able to win

vsbattles wiki puts Jason at a maximum of 5-A and puts She-Hulk at 5-A as well, but with maximum rage she can be up to 4-B. That generally puts them at the same attack power, I would say. I don't think this fight would last long enough for She-Hulk to get to peak rage so I don't that it's a big factor. Her biggest lack maybe her range, as PR's have a lot of different weapons with varying destructive power. Jason would have to keep his distance to win this match, I think. He can go blow for blow, but She-Hulk has a healing factor that Jason doesn't have.

30 minutes ago, SSJRuss said:

vsbattles wiki puts Jason at a maximum of 5-A and puts She-Hulk at 5-A as well, but with maximum rage she can be up to 4-B. That generally puts them at the same attack power, I would say. I don't think this fight would last long enough for She-Hulk to get to peak rage so I don't that it's a big factor. Her biggest lack maybe her range, as PR's have a lot of different weapons with varying destructive power. Jason would have to keep his distance to win this match, I think. He can go blow for blow, but She-Hulk has a healing factor that Jason doesn't have.

Well I should probably have done more research before commenting, but I feel that it reaffirmed what I initially said. She doesn't have to get to her peak anger to be decidedly more powerful than Jason, and she solidly outclasses him in both durability and damage output, not to mention her speed is also mentioned as being faster (Massively FTL+ for her, and Massively FTL for him). Again, this is assuming the Vs battle wiki is accurate, but generally speaking, it falls in line with my prior knowledge of the two. Again, she doesn't have to get all the way to her most powerful to beat him and he's definitely not going to be able to beat her quickly

1 hour ago, Peypeypeypey said:

Well I should probably have done more research before commenting, but I feel that it reaffirmed what I initially said. She doesn't have to get to her peak anger to be decidedly more powerful than Jason, and she solidly outclasses him in both durability and damage output, not to mention her speed is also mentioned as being faster (Massively FTL+ for her, and Massively FTL for him). Again, this is assuming the Vs battle wiki is accurate, but generally speaking, it falls in line with my prior knowledge of the two. Again, she doesn't have to get all the way to her most powerful to beat him and he's definitely not going to be able to beat her quickly

Sounds like a fair assessment. Though I do wonder if their strategies can play a factor. They have knowledge of each other's capabilities. I'm not saying it changes the outcome, but something to consider.

Admittedly I never watched the OG Power Rangers as a youth but I sincerely doubt that Jason is in She-Hulk’s ballpark. Need I remind people of how she once destroyed the Lincoln Head of Mount Rushmore by landing on it? Or the time she chunked a nuclear warhead from Las Vegas to central Arizona? Or how she regularly brawls with the likes of Red-Hulk, Abomination, even Thanos once?

9 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Admittedly I never watched the OG Power Rangers as a youth but I sincerely doubt that Jason is in She-Hulk’s ballpark. Need I remind people of how she once destroyed the Lincoln Head of Mount Rushmore by landing on it? Or the time she chunked a nuclear warhead from Las Vegas to central Arizona? Or how she regularly brawls with the likes of Red-Hulk, Abomination, even Thanos once?

Power Rangers have it's share of powerful beings. Some in the ballpark of those you mentioned like Red-Hulk and Thanos. If Jason can hold his own in that sense, he could probably do the same here. I think his biggest set back is that generally the power rangers fight as a unit, not individuals. That may cost him.