Rumble 20541 Batman (Nolanverse) vs. Judas Breed
MATCH SCORE
Batman: 2
Judas Breed: 0

Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

7:5 - Ultraman vs. Hedorah

UMPIRE

SEASON 7, ROUND 5

Ultraman

Slot: Team's Japanese Asset
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ultraman at Wikipedia
Official Site: Tsuburaya Productions

Hedorah

Slot: Team's Japanese Asset
Season Wins: 1
Season Losses: 0
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Hedorah at Wikipedia
Official Site: Toho

Battle Terrain

3 hours ago, Boratz said:

Looking at the powers and abilities, i do not see what Ultraman could do to even harm Hedorah.  With Hedorah's power, i could see Hedorah winning this one

Hedorah might reform after attacks, but he also can very easily dehydrate. Ultraman's attacks, generally, are more powerful than Godzilla's (specifically the Showa version, I'm not talking about any other Godzilla versions.) Sure, Ultraman doesn't have Godzilla's specific regeneration but need I remind you about the fact that Hedorah's attacks aren't ALWAYS acidic in nature? He covered a cat in his sludge and the cat was alive. Not to say the fact that VS Battles states he is immune to Chemical Weathering, which leads directly to the page for Acid Attacks. I can't remember the episode, but I'll take their word for it. On a side note, it also calls him Star Level and he's definitely not on that level.

1 hour ago, Macklemore said:

Hedorah might reform after attacks, but he also can very easily dehydrate. Ultraman's attacks, generally, are more powerful than Godzilla's (specifically the Showa version, I'm not talking about any other Godzilla versions.) Sure, Ultraman doesn't have Godzilla's specific regeneration but need I remind you about the fact that Hedorah's attacks aren't ALWAYS acidic in nature? He covered a cat in his sludge and the cat was alive. Not to say the fact that VS Battles states he is immune to Chemical Weathering, which leads directly to the page for Acid Attacks. I can't remember the episode, but I'll take their word for it. On a side note, it also calls him Star Level and he's definitely not on that level.

I could see it more like that he would regenerate faster than Ultraman could put in a final blow and just because he doesn't always attack with his acidic abilities, does not mean they would not be a heavy factor in this battle. With Hedorah's regeneration abilities and acidic attacks, there's very little Ultraman would be able to do against him.