Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Match 15663 All-New All-Different Avengers vs. The Daleks

Movie-Brat

Kamala stared at her algebra book with much contempt in her eyes. 

"I hate you." She said flatly. 

Her math teacher assigned the entire class a week of algebra homework that they had to return at the start of next week on a Monday and tonight was a Friday. Not out of time but even with half of it done, she felt it took forever that it might as well never be done. 

Not helped by the fact that multiple times, she procrastinated playing Warcraft with the excuse she'll get it done eventually. All the way to Friday. 

"How the heck am I supposed to get this done?" She wondered aloud to herself. "And how did I get stuck on algebra?" 

She then faceplated on the book in frustration. 

It had been a slow week for Kamala, close to a month even. As Ms Marvel, A member of the Avengers, a superhero in New Jersey in her own right, last month there was a lot of activity. The stress between superheroics and school life got too much that she wished stuff could it take it easy on her. 

And so it did. But then she got the algebra assignments. Kamala immediately regretted her wish. 

Suddenly however, snapping out of her plight, she heard a low but loud humming sound. 

"Huh?" Kamala sat upright. 

She rushed over to her window to look what was outside. Kamala could barely see it due to how far but she swore she could make out a set of lights. As if it came straight out of Close Encounters of the Third Kind. 

Kamala's trance was interrupted by the sound of her phone buzzing. Rushing to her bed, she saw it was Tony Stark calling him, Iron Man. She clicked to answer. 

"You're seeing weird lights too?" He asked. 

"Yeah." She nodded. 

"Get dressed, kid!" He said urgently. "Got to make sure they aren't hostile."

"On it!" She said as she hung up. 

'It beats algebra homework!' Kamala thought to herself as she raced toward her closet to her Ms Marvel costume. 

---- 

Tony wasted no time picking up Kamala in the convertible. He informed her the others such as Sam Wilson (Captain America), Thor (Jane Foster), Vision, Spider-Man (Miles Morales) and Nova (Sam Alexander) have already conversed around Liberty Island which was where the lights, now identified as a UFO were meeting two others. 

One was hovering above Brooklyn and the other directly near Liberty Island. 

Parking near the docks, Tony Stark now immersed himself in the Iron Man suit, prepared to take off with Ms Marvel wrapping her arms around his neck. 

"Slow week?" He said. 

"Yeah!" She replied. 

"Hope this doesn't bore us then!" 

Iron Man lifted off and with Ms Marvel in tow, flew to Liberty Island to join with the other Avengers, just as the UFO Kamala saw joined the other two in the sky. 

"Any updates?" Iron Man asked Captain America. 

"No idea!" He replied. "They've just been hovering there for an hour."

Nova in the meanwhile for the past hour had been pondering. Something about them was familiar. 

"What's up with you?" Spider-Man asked Nova. 

"This has been bothering me." He replied. "I feel like I should what those ships are. Can't be Chitauri."

"Definitely not spacecraft belonging to Skrull or Kree." Vision concurred. 

"I see something!" Shouted Thor. 

Doors from the ships opened to reveal a curious army of beings. All encased in broad armor with to the most casual observer had one eye, shaped like a pepper shaker with two light bulbs on its head and a plunger and egg beater. 

"We're being invaded by salt and pepper shakers?" Iron Man stared in confusion. 

"Oh snap!" Nova finally realized, now he remembered based on his experience conversing with other members of the Nova corp. "Daleks!" 

"Daleks?" The rest of the Avengers asked in unison. 

"Atten-tion hu-mans!" The leader Dalek spoke. "This pla-net is un-der the rule of the Da-lek ar-ma-da!" 

"Surrender imme-diately or else face the conse-quenc-es!" It continued. 

As a demonstration, a Dalek ship fired a laser at a nearby building, decimating it completely. 

"Surrender or be ex-termi-nated!" 

"If it's a fight they want, it's a fight they shall get!" Thor shouted in anger, ready for battle. 

"Kid," Iron Man said to Nova. "Give us the details while we fight these guys!" 

"I don't think we'll get any downtime for explanations." He added. 

"On it!" Nova nodded in response. 

"Avengers Assemble!" Captain America shouted as the Avengers rush into battle as the Daleks descended upon them. 

"Ex-ter-minate!" Screamed the Daleks. 

----- 

Stand alone fight. Basically, every Avenger is at full strength, especially the Jane Foster Thor and so are the Daleks. 

Didn't want to try one ship, so I picked three to make things even. 
  • Like 1

Cool first opponent for the ANADAvengers here on CBUB. I think they are a pretty solid team. They aren't as cohesive as the OG Avengers, but they are more than powerful enough to take on these Daleks. Unless the Daleks has some sort of knowledge about their opponent, I don't think they fair too well.

• Thanks 1