Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Tournament - Juggernaut vs. Mr. Incredible
MATCH SCORE
Juggernaut: 10
Mr. Incredible: 0

Match 15661 Tracy Atwood vs. The Ice Cream Man

Boratz

After years of trying to capture the Thumbprint Killer, Detective Tracy Atwood knew it was time for a change. With the murders of her ex-husband and his lawyer; she had to go somewhere new. In the back of her mind, she knew she would never truly escape the haunting of her failures of trying to stop the elusive Thumb Print Killer. Knowing that Baffert was not the true Thumbprint Killer, Tracy struggled with who the real killer was. Despite her failures in catching the serial killer, her career was extraordinary. She had solved a vast number of cases and put away many criminals in her career. 

While searching for a new place to live, several opportunities came her way. Many law enforcement agencies saw that her record was impressive and the high number of cases that she solved in her career. Several openings and offers were sent her way. Some were in the biggest cities in the country, but she knew that she needed to escape the chaos that was her past. In her mind, she felt the perfect escape would be a smaller city and community. She found a small city that had an odd history of organized crime in decades past, but has since grown quiet. She needed quiet as she prepared herself to move away from this city that has become a curse for her. 

The move did not prove to be as stressful as she would have thought. She found a house in the suburbs in what seemed to be a nice and peaceful neighborhood. Children rode their bikes around the corners and she heard the jingles of an ice cream truck. Perhaps this was what she needed as she started a new chapter of her life. A small smile formed across her face as she watched kids line up at the ice cream truck. She walked to her car and started head to the police station to meet with her new police chief.

From inside the Ice Cream Truck, the Ice Cream Prince watched as the mysterious woman disappeared into her car. This Ice Cream Man, Gregory Tudor had been in the area for some time and usually knew most of the locals. This woman was new to town. He could tell that something was different about her. He gazed at the direction of her car, but his attention quickly turned to  the child in front of him. The child started demanding that he give him a fudge pop. In his sickening voice, the Ice Cream Prince responded, "You forgot to say.... please!"

At the Police station...

Tracy walked to the Chief's office. This police station seemed different than what she was used to. It seemed behind on the times and moved slower. With the life and career that she has led, this was nice. She walked up to the Chief's door and took a deep breath. There was no turning back now as this was the start of a new chapter of her life. She knocked on the door and the Police Chief welcomed her inside of his office. He was an older man with a bigger gut. He discussed what the area was like and promised that this was a quiet area. He spoke of a psychiatric hospital not too far away and spoke of a lower crime rate than most places. While the crime rate was low, the Chief did have an assignment ready for Tracy. 

There had been an unusual series of missing persons. The Chief went on to say that there were no leads and the patterns of missing people seemed unusual. Tracy looked over the reports of the missing people and initially could not see a link between any of them. The ages varied from young children to elderly adults. The races and the genders varied as well. She did note that most of them took place around the very neighborhood that she moved to. While intrigued with being given this case, Tracy was reluctant at first. She thought of the numerous criminals that she had captured in her career, but she did not want to go back to that life.

In a back alley...

After following the kid that disrespected him earlier, the Ice Cream Man tracked him to an area that he would usually play. The jingles of the ice cream truck echoed throughout the alley. The kid stood in astonishment as he watched the truck coming his direction. The truck stopped in front of him and kid just stood completely frozen in shock. The Ice Cream man jumped out of the truck and snatched up the boy. He threw him into his truck and disappeared into the night. The ice cream jingle came to a stop. 

The next day...

Another missing person, Detective Atwood was now on the case and trying to start somewhere. The latest missing person was a child, and so she thought she would start by trying to talk with the neighborhood kids. She walked outside her house and heard that same ice cream jingle. She glanced over and saw several kids lined up to get a frozen treat. She walked over and started talking to the kids. After glancing at the Ice Cream Man, he quickly looked away. Inside her chest, she felt that something was off about him. The kids told her that the boy that went missing would usually hang out at an alleyway during the night. After they told her where the alleyway was, Tracy walked to her car.

From within the Ice Cream Truck, Gregory saw the badge that hung off of her belt. He looked over at his ice cream containers and looked over eye balls and maggots buried in the cream. This new woman in the neighborhood was a cop. He watched as the kids that she was speaking to approached him. They all threw down their money for different treats. Gregory quickly served them, but could not let them leave without asking them questions.

"What did you tell the lady cop?" The Ice Cream Man asked as he creepily looked upon the children.

"None of your business, Ice Cream Man!" The kids mocked as they left on their bikes.

"You little brats need to respect the Ice Cream Man!" Gregory yelled as he watched them ride away in the distance.

In the same back alley that the kid disappeared the night before...

Detective Atwood asked surrounding neighbors about what they remembered the previous night. Most of them were either away or could not recall much. There was something that stood out to her. One of the people said that they remembered hearing an ice cream jingle and someone else said that they remembered seeing an ice cream truck driving by their house. As she sat in her car, she started thinking of the ice cream truck that was in her neighborhood. She drove to her neighborhood and saw that the ice cream truck was gone.

After driving around the town, she saw a playground not far from where she was. She glanced around and saw the Ice Cream truck stopped in front of the playground. Once again, she saw a line of kids that were waiting for a frozen treat. Tracy walked up near the front of the line and stood before the window of the Ice Cream Man. 

"You'll have to get in line!" The Ice Cream Man said as he creepily gazed at the detective.

"I'm actually not here for any ice cream. Just want to ask where you were last night?" Detective Atwood asked as she looked at the Ice Cream Man. 

"I'm not here for any ice cream. I did want to ask you some questions though... Mr. Tudor, is that correct?" Tracy asked as she stepped closer to the glass.

The Ice Cream man glanced down at the kids in front of him and then back at the detective. "How did you know my name?"

"I found a list of the registered ice cream trucks in the area and yours was the only that operated in this neighborhood." Tracy responded.

"What did you want to ask me?" The Ice Cream man asked as he gazed upon the detective.

"Where were you last night?" Tracy asked.

"I was at my shop... Getting my batch ready for today!" The Ice Cream Man replied as he glanced down at the fingers in the batch of ice cream in his truck.

"You're truck was spotted at the alleyway of Howard and Ron." Tracy said as she glared into his eyes.

"I drove by there thinking someone would want some ice cream... No one wanted any last night!" The Ice Cream Man responded.

Tracy took out a photo of the missing child from last night and held it in the air. "Ever seen this kid before?"

"Maybe, I see a lot of kids. I'm the Ice Cream Man!" The Ice Cream Man responded with a hideous smile.

"I may have more questions for you later. Don't leave town!" Tracy said as she started walking away.

"Can I interest you in an pistachio cream?" The Ice Cream Man asked as his eyes followed after the detective.

Tracy stopped and glanced back at the Ice Cream Man. "No... no thank you!" She responded as she walked back to her car.

Later that night...

Gregory frantically started trying to clean out his truck. Fearing that the detective would come back, he had to make sure that they would not find any evidence in his truck. As he cleaned, a young boy walked up to him. The Ice Cream Man turned to face the boy and asked if he wanted an orange sickle. The boy nodded yes, but as Gregory was about to get back into his truck to get the treat, a dismembered arm fell out of the back of the truck. The boy stood frozen in shock as the Ice Cream Man quickly grabbed the boy and threw him in the back of the truck. 

In the corner of his eyes, the Ice Cream Man saw another kid watching from afar. The Ice Cream Man started charging in the kid's direction but the kid disappeared into the night. The Ice Cream Man stopped and yelled, "You little turds are gonna learn that you can't run from the ice cream man!"

The next morning...

Before she could leave her house, Detective Tracy Atwood was confronted by a group of kids. She saw that one of the kids had a frantic look on his face as he told her about what he had witnessed the previous night. As she listened to the kid's story, she looked up to see that the ice cream truck was not parked in the neighborhood. The kids told her where the ice cream parlor was and Tracy knew she had to get there to save kids before it was too late. 

Hope you all enjoy. Sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors

Still trying to use some of these unused or underused characters but was inspired by the last fantasy draft as far as a cop protecting a town from a corny villain type set up

I vaguely remember the Ice Cream Man. I feel like I enjoyed that movie, but it's been so long. I do feel he loses here though. It won't take much for him to get caught.

Thanks for using all these underused characters. Nice to see them get some love. The set-up was good too, didn't notice any glaring errors.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SSJRuss said:

I vaguely remember the Ice Cream Man. I feel like I enjoyed that movie, but it's been so long. I do feel he loses here though. It won't take much for him to get caught.

Thanks for using all these underused characters. Nice to see them get some love. The set-up was good too, didn't notice any glaring errors.

Thanks SSJRuss

• Like 1