Killjoy: 2
The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Match 15483 Rey vs. Krayt Dragon

Boratz

SURROUNDED! JEDI CAL KESTIS FINDS HIMSELF SURROUNDED BY IMPERIAL TROOPS! WITH THE MYSTERIOUS FORCE ARTIFACT IN HIS POSSESSION, CAL MUST FIND A WAY TO ESCAPE THE CLUTCHES OF THE EMPIRE ONCE AGAIN!!!

In the corner of his eye After, Cal watched as the incinerator trooper was preparing his weapon. A group of stormtroopers surrounded the incinerator trooper and started opening fire on the building that Cal was hiding in. Watching from afar, a smirk formed across the side of Gideon's face as he felt that he was close obtaining whatever was inside Dooku's palace. Cal immediately took cover as blaster fire went in every direction. After catching his composure, the young Jedi took a deep breath. "You got this." Cal said under his breath as his lightsaber ignited! 

Deflecting multiple blast, the young Jedi backed up into the center of the room. Seeing the view of Imperials surrounding the area, a plan started forming in his head. He directed one of the deflected blast at the incinerator trooper, and an explosion covered several of the Imperials. The mortar trooper started setting getting ready to set off explosives on top of the palace. As the smoke started to clear, the young Jedi was able to use the Force to direct the mortar into the direction of a ship carrying several Imperial troops. As the troopers scattered to gain control, Cal ran to the outside. Clouds of black smoke swarmed the world around. Blasts rang out in every direction, Cal continued to deflect multiple blasts.

Knowing that he could not take on this army by himself, he had to create an opening to escape. With the Force, he pushed several troopers back unto the ground and ran. Continuing to deflect blaster fire, he ran past several troopers and into different alleys. Suddenly, he sensed a different kind of attacking coming right at him. With his lightsaber, he swung it in front of him and it clashed with a fiery res lightsaber. Standing before him was the very Moff that had spoken earlier. The Moff smiled as he stared down the young Jedi!

"As I said, you have something I want! Give it to me and I will let you go!" Gideon said with a sinister voice.

"You're no Jedi" Cal said as a smile formed across his face.

As the two lightsabers clashed and sparks flew in multiple directions, Cal was able to pushed the Moff back against a wall with the Force. The Imperial Moff quickly jumped to his feet and glared at the young Jedi! Gideon tried to launch himself at Cal with all of his strength, but Cal was able to push the Imperial Moff back into several oncoming troopers through the use of the Force. Several Death Troopers shot at the young Jedi, but none of them were successful. With his lightsaber, Cal was able to deflect all the blasts! The young Jedi disappeared into the city. Moff order his men to track him down, but it was no use. Cal had vanished!

Making it back to the Stinger Mantis, Cal saw that Trilla was there along with the rest of the crew. He nodded with a smile as he walked aboard the ship. The ship lifted off of Serenno and launched out of the atmosphere. Cal reached into his bag and gazed over the relic that they had risked their lives for. He could feel that there was great power within this artifact, but knowing that the Dark Side would hunt for this thing, he knew they had to get rid of his. Fearing what power it would unleash if destroyer, Trilla came with up an idea that they felt would keep this power out any hands. 

On a desert planet in the OuterRim was a infamous planet known for its scum and crime. As the Stinger Mantis arrived over the sands of Tatooine, little did they know of what prominence that this planet truly had. Cal and Trilla gazed in all directions, seeing nothing but sand in the Dune Sea of Tatooine. The two Jedi crept through the desert as the rest of the crew stayed with the ship. They finally approached what was torment for so many unlucky souls. 

"You sure about this?" Cal asked as he opened up his bag.

"Not really!" Trilla replied as she looked down at the Great Pitt below. "It is said that it takes over a thousand years for things to digest in the belly of a sarlacc."

"Alright then! At least there's hope that the Empire won't be diving in for this thing!" Cal said as he threw the relic into the Sarlacc pit below.

"I have a bad feeling that this is far from over!" Trilla said as she looked down at the Sarlacc. 

"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.”

After years of darkness under the rule of the Empire, the peace was restored in the galaxy after the redemption of Anakin Skywalker and the fall of Empire Palpatine. With the Empire defeated, the New Republic sought to bring healing to a hurting galaxy. The passing of time eventually led to the rise of a new threat amongst the stars. The First Order made itself known through the remnants of the Empire. The dark side of the Force seemingly had a new face in the guise of Supreme Leader Snoake. The son of Han Solo and Leia Organa, was seduced to the dark side while training as a Jedi. After failing his nephew, Luke Skywalker disappeared into exile, and hope once again faded from the galaxy. 

War broke out between the First Order and the Resistance that lasted for years. The last ounce of hope came with a secret map to Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. Most know of this tale that saw a stormtrooper become a general in the fight for peace, a Resistence pilot became a leader, a nobody became a hero, and someone thought lost became redeemed. While Palpatine rose from death, even he was defeated once and for all. The galaxy was saved once again, just as it had been all those years ago with the fall of the Empire. 

Through all of these journeys and galactic conflicts, the artifact that had seemingly vanished from history will soon find its way back into the galaxy. The ancient artifact known as the Convergence had long been forgotten inside the bounds of Tatooine. The Great Pitt of Carkoon that was also a great Sarlacc that had cursed the lands of the Dune Sea for many years. The infamous crime lord, Jabba the Hutt used this pitt for his special executions. Inside this Great Pitt of Carkoon imprisoned this powerful artifact in the Force. The relic that had emerged during the Clone Wars and that was thrown in the Sarlacc Pitt, continued to live within the beast. 

Years after the Empire's fall, a creature even more dangerous than a Sarlacc was able to kill the Great Pitt of Carkoon. The powerful relic soon found itself on top of the sands of Tatooine. A passing tribe of Tusken Raiders soon picked up the strange artifact in passing, and kept the relic in their possession for many years. The Sand People created stories of this artifact, but none of them knew what it truly was. The Tusken Raiders did not know the power that it contained.

Over the years, the Tuskens had seen the changing of the times. There was a time where they were plagued by a beast from within the sands. This powerful force, a krayt dragon wreaked havoc upon the tribe of Tuskens for what seemed to be an eternity. The Tuskens often told stories amongst themselves of a great sorcerer with a sword of fire that would save them from this force, and slay the mighty dragon. Their hope that this sorcerer would come from the stars never came. There was another that came. A warrior that was covered in an armor unlike any other and his face shield in a mysterious helmet. The Tuskens were freed from the nightmare of this krayt dragon after this armored masked man came from the stars. In the depths of the dragon, they were able to retrieve their treasured pearl.

For years the Tuskens lived in peace! They prospered and even created stories of the masked warrior in metal armor! They continued to worship the sacred Krayt Dragon Pearl and also kept the mysterious artifact guarded in their tribe. With the passing of time, a new dragon swept through the oceans of sand. Once again, a dark plague fell upon the Sand People as the Krayt Dragon unleashed fear upon the Tuskens. The different towns of Tatooine soon began to fall prey to the great beast.

The Sand People lived in constant fear of the great dragon. Through prayers, they hoped that the masked warrior in metal armor would return. Day after day, they watched the stars in hopes that they would be saved from the dragon once again as they were saved so many years ago. They often saw the metal vessels piercing through the skies above, but none ever came to help. The days past and hope faded. The Sand People would raid villages to survive the troubling times.

Through the skies, another vessel broke through the clouds. The Tuskens were confronted by a pale young female and a young dark male. They watched in wonder as this female displayed power that they only heard about from legend by down from their ancestors. They regained hope as they felt that this woman was a sorceress that came to save them from the great dragon. The sorceress and her apprentice followed the Sand People to their village. As they sauntered through the village, the female was drawn to the sacred possessions of the Sand People. She walked before the relic of ancient past and gazed at it with astonishment.

The Tuskens were prepared to attack to the sorceress as she reached out her hand at the relic. Before they could proceed with an attack, a powerful roar flowed through the land. The Sand People ran out to see the intruders from other villages. They came with weapons and large metal machines. As they prepared to defend their village, the sorceress plead that they were here to help against the dragon. After hearing the Sorceress pleas, the Tuskens decided to accept the help of the Sorceress and her apprentice, as well as the help of the surrounding villages.

A promise was made that if the sorceress could stop the horrifying dragon, the Tuskens would give her the relic that was found in the sands all those years ago. The Tuskens watched as the sorceress gathered her apprentice and others in a plan to fight the beast. The grounds shook as they knew the dragon was coming. The women and the children of the Sand People went to hide as battle was about to break loose. The sorceress promised that she would do whatever it took to protect the people.

Rey has the help of her apprentice Finn, some male Tusken Raiders, and some other people of Tatooine. For the most part though, she has her abilities in the Force and her lightsaber

The Krayt Dragon is pretty much what was seen in The Mandalorian. 

Can Rey protect the Tusken village and save the people? Or will the Krayt dragon destroy the village?

Good continuation, though confused by Trilla being with Cal Kestis as she's both an inquisitor and dead. Did you mean, Merrin, or Cere? 

As to the fight, it's basically that episode of Mando but with Rey. She's got this, she is a bit OP 

33 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Good continuation, though confused by Trilla being with Cal Kestis as she's both an inquisitor and dead. Did you mean, Merrin, or Cere? 

As to the fight, it's basically that episode of Mando but with Rey. She's got this, she is a bit OP 

Yeah I meant Cere and just got mixed up

I'm glad you liked it! This wasnt my favorite one to write as I'm not this biggest fan of Rey or the sequels, but I have some other planned out that I am enjoying quite a bit

10 minutes ago, Boratz said:

I'm glad you liked it! This wasnt my favorite one to write as I'm not this biggest fan of Rey or the sequels, but I have some other planned out that I am enjoying quite a bit

Me either, the sequels just feel like a slap in the face to the sacrifices and trials of the OT. At least to me. 

38 minutes ago, Mercenaryblade said:

Me either, the sequels just feel like a slap in the face to the sacrifices and trials of the OT. At least to me. 

I agree 100%

At least Mandalorian feels like redemption for Disney's ownership of Star Wars! From what it looks like, all the stuff that is coming looks absolutely amazing. Especially Bad Batch

I'm not a huge fan of the sequels either, mostly because of the structure of their trilogy makes no sense and has no cohesion. But it's canon so we gotta live with it.

I do like Rey and Finn though. I do imagine Finn becomes her apprentice in some form and they start traveling the galaxy together in search of artifacts and other force potentials. Rey is smart enough and has just enough training to pull this off. She has help from the raiders so that is helpful.

• Like 1