Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

5:5 - Skrulls vs. Ssi-ruuvi Imperium

UMPIRE

SEASON 5, ROUND 5

Skrulls

Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force!
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Skrulls at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel

Ssi-ruuvi Imperium

Slot: The Team's Planetary Invasion Force!
Season Wins: 0
Season Losses: 1
Fantasy Team Page
Read more about Ssi-ruuvi Imperium at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lucasfilm

Battle Terrain
Alien Invasion: Battleground planet Earth

Yet again, this comes down to the fact that the Ssi Ruuvi Imperium doesn't have any character on the level of Super Skrull to carry them through this. Super Skrull is stronger than Thing (who at his highest is a Planet Buster), has better control of his powers than Sue does while possessing the same power set as hers (whose precision is literally surgical and can give aneurysms with her light reflecting shields), has fire that is HOTTER than Johnny (who has a move appropriately named super nova) and can stretch longer than Mr. Fantastic can. Granted, last one doesn't mean anything but you gotta include it, dude's a part of the FF. From what I gather, the Star Wars force is solely Saurian so I don't see why Super Skrull literally cannot rip and tear past them while the rest of the Skrulls take hits and dish out hits on their own. I invite anyone to showcase why they have the means to take Super Skrull down.

Even if the Ssi-ruuvi Imperium had enough ships and whatnot in their fleet to defeat The Super Skrull he definitely takes a good amount of their fleet with him and now they STILL have the rest of the Skrulls to deal with! Unless they’ve faced another shape shifting entity and built a defense against them I don’t see how they can tell a skrull from themselves. All warfare is based on deception and the skrulls take the cake.

I will mention again, that the Ssi-ruu can make as many ships/fleets as they need by way of entechment. The Skrulls (especially the super skrulls) would likely provide a wealth of energy they can use as fuel. This is a big advantage to them. Some of the Ssi-Ruu stand over 7 feet tall and have thick enough skin to resist blaster fire. Pretty strong dinos.

The Skrull also won't be able to get past their sense of smell. A Ssi-Ruu has a pair of forked tongues that come out of their nose. They are so sensitive that they can read a persons emotional state and detect signs of deception. They were known to be very hard to lie to, which is why their empire is so strong. As for their weapons, they were keen on adaptation. They used ion beams that could curve around a jedi's lightsaber to hit them. This could be a very tricky for the Skrulls to deal with.

I don't specially have feats that could counter Super Skrull. But I'm not sure if he's in this fleet that's attacking Earth.