Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Match 15243 Shao Kahn vs. Darth Vader

Dr_Manhattan_88

After conquering another Mortal Kombat tournament, Shao Kahn has now gained immense power once again. This time he is now using his plans to overthrow the Elder God's. Kahn's plans are to merge the realms so he can have full control over them all at the same time. Little does Shao Khan know, a new realm has merged to the universe to keep equality. None other than the Spacerealm. Lead by Jedis and Siths, this realm is meant to keep equality amongst the realms in the Mortal Kombat universe. Kahn then activates the Amulet as a portal opens. The merging of the realms has begun. While letting out a ridicule of laughter thinking he has finally defeated the Elder God's a light saber sound is heard behind him. Kahn quickly turns around to see a blackend Shadow with a red glow.

Words are spoken..

(Vader) I am Darth Vader, Lord of the Darkside. You will soon bow to me, as many have before!!!

(Kahn) You weak pathetic fool!!! I bow to no one!!!

ROUND 1 FIGHT!!!

Welcome to electricferret, WeAreVenom88. Hope you've enjoyed your time here so far. :) 

This is potentially a good match-up and your set-up is good as an outline, but if you want to compel your readers, you should expand on the story itself more.

I think I'll give this two stars.

Glad to see a new face!

This has got the making of a cool story if it is one. The idea of a Spacerealm is interesting. Would have loved some more to the set-up, like DSkillz mentioned. As of now, this amount of writing would have been better suited for a rumble.

And I want to say Shao Kahn can win here, even though Vader has won this fight twice so far. Especially if this is in a Mortal Kombat kind of setting.