Stripe: 0
Brigade: 1

Waspinator vs. Grumble Bee
MATCH SCORE
Waspinator: 3
Grumble Bee: 2

Match 15218 Spider-Woman (Gwen Stacy) vs. Hector Barbossa

Movie-Brat

The last thing she could remember, was minding her own business webslinging, patrolling the streets of New York for any danger. She had just reached Brooklyn when all of a sudden, a bright light eclipsed all her surroundings and soon, herself. 

She tried to escape webslinging back in the opposite direction but as soon as the light caught up with her, she felt immobilized; then floating in mid air. 

"So this is how it feels like to be abducted by aliens..."

Was the last thing she thought before her eyes began to drop and soon to a deep sleep.

Finally, she woke up. A teenage girl in a predominantly white and black costume with a hood around her white mask, pink and web outlines underneath the arms and on the inside of her hood and aqua soles on the shoes. 

"The hell happened?" Gwen, the girl known as Spider-Woman (or Spider-Gwen or Ghost Spider), asked as she lifted her mask to rub her eyes. 

She felt she had been asleep for hours. 

"Where even am I?" 

Now she had been fully awake, she looked around her surroundings. A simple empty white room where the walls, floors and ceiling are all in a grid formation. 

"Oookay..." Spider-Gwen said to herself, feeling a bit uncomfortable. "This is new." 

As she stepped on a full square, an orange cube popped up. Startled, Spider-Gwen moved away and fell to the floor. She titled her head in confusion but then wondered.

She placed the palm of her hand on the orange cube and another popped up on top. 

"Huh. I'm in a glorified lego room." She quipped to herself. 

She then saw a red door and sprinted to it, indirectly making different colored cubes on the way on each square. 

She reached the door, hoping for answers. Upon opening, she immediately wished she did not. For she saw a sight that truly baffled her. The outside was a train. 

Not just any train but each car seemed to be endless. No end for the train in sight. There was a deserted landscape even. No sign of civilization or anything. And even the train itself she found impossible for it was just as huge as as a skyscraper. In a way, she felt like a fly on the wall in the literal sense. 

"Where the hell am I?!" She shouted. "Are you kidding me?!"

She quickly ran back inside, shutting the door behind her. 

"Okay, I'm really going to need to speak to any service around here!" She said. 

The door on the opposite side opened to reveal a bearded, Caucasian man with a fashion sense that tipped her off it read pirate. 

"Believe it or not, you're not the weirdest thing I've seen today." Spider-Gwen said, a bit unfazed at him. 

"I'm just as confused as you are." The man said, speaking with an accent. 

'Definitely pirate.' She thought to herself. 

"Who are you?" Spider-Gwen asked. "Did you bring me here?"

"Ay, lass!" Barbosa responded. "I'm just as confused as you are."

He added, "I was brought here under mysterious circumstances and woke up confused. And after searching, I see you in yet another accursed room."

"Clearly, we have to find somebody responsible and..."

The pirate then drew his weapon. He pointed the sword at her in a threatening manner. 

"Dude!" Spider-Gwen cried out. "We're on the same side!"

"How do I know you're not even a spy?" Barbosa growled. 

"Why would I be here if I wanted to spy on you?" She pointed out matter if factly. 

"Do not try to fool me, witch!" He insisted. 

Spider-Gwen knew there was no convincing. She had to fight her way out to get pass him and find answers. 

"Alright," she sighed and conceded there was going to be a fight. "Come at me, bro."

She then added, "For the record though, your last movie sucked!"

The pirate lunged at her as the spider based superhero prepared for her fight. 

---------

So this is round one of a story arc involving the Infinity Train and the mastermind behind the kidnappings since that's not what the train does for those not in the know. So there's a secret villain. 

For Spider-Gwen, she has basically everything other Spider-Man related heroes have like wall crawling, webshooters, super strength, etc. 

Barbosa is not undead. He's human post At World's End. He has both his legs at least. 

But here's another thing, aside from who would win, for each fight, it's going to be how much damage could each fighter do to each car but also how would they use said car's environment to their advantage. 

And in this case, it's a grid car which I'll provide an example in the next post. 

Learn More About
Spider-Woman (Gwen Stacy)
Read more about Spider-Woman (Gwen Stacy) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia

Hector Barbossa
Read more about Hector Barbossa at Wikipedia
Official Site: Walt Disney Pictures Links: Barbossa Wikipedia page Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the B Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the B

This is an interesting setting for a story and this fight. I've never seen the show but it's creative looking.

I don't think a pirate, even if it is Barbosa, really could do much to Spider-Gwen. He will take a few swings of his sword, maybe shoot at her a few times and she runs around until she webs him up to finish the fight. Barbosa does most of the damage to the car they are in though.

I can see cooler heads prevail and then they'll have to work together to figure out why they are here.

It’s a nice matchup. Definitely thinking outside the box here. Spider-Gwen easily takes it. I guess Barbosa does more damage to the train but barely any since I see her webbing him up pretty fast. Like SSJRuss mentioned though I could see these two teaming up once they talk. Have that sort of The Last Of Us kind of relationship between them.