Tournament - MST3K vs. Athena (Tomorrowland)
MATCH SCORE
MST3K: 4
Athena (Tomorrowland): 0

Rumble 20540 Oroku Hiroto vs. Samael vs. Kim Minsu
MATCH SCORE
Oroku Hiroto: 0
Samael: 1
Kim Minsu: 3

Rumble 20539 Whitespikes vs. The Xenomorphs
MATCH SCORE
Whitespikes: 0
The Xenomorphs: 3

Cameron Poe vs. Castor Troy
MATCH SCORE
Cameron Poe: 3
Castor Troy: 0

Raphael (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Raphael (Mirage): 4
Ken Masters: 6

Tournament - The First Doctor vs. Annabelle (The Conjuring Universe)

Movie-Brat

The wind blew across the lawn. Small debris blew into the road. The sun was going down fast and turning into a cold night. A small, wheezing noise was heard inside an abandoned suburban home. 

Materializing in the open was a blue police box. Not seen in the UK since the 60s and 70s. Opening the door came an old man with gray hair, a black coat, simple brown pants and dark shoes. 

Coming along with him were two adults, one man and one woman, dressed similarly warm for the cold weather. As was a teenage girl who looked no more than seventeen with short, dark bowl cut hair, simple slippers and a winter coat and pants. 

"Oh dear," The old man known as The Doctor sounded concerned, a bit annoyed even. 

"What's wrong?" The man known as Ian Chesterson asked. 

"Seems I not only sent us to the wrong place but also the wrong day." The Doctor said. 

"I told you your scanners didn't lie to you!" The older woman known as Barbara said. 

They were aiming for Halloween 2019 in Boston, Massachusetts for a Halloween party. While the year was correct, the date was November 2nd. And for whatever reason, the location wouldn't show up. Nevertheless, the Doctor assumed the TARDIS just needed another repair. 

"Don't patronize me, young lady!" The Doctor huffed. "We can make the most of it. This seems to be a haunted house maze, kind of thing."

The four looked around their surroundings. The inside of the house looked like it was beyond repair. They could tell this place had been abandoned for years. Decades probably. Cobwebs in some areas, rusty floors, holes throughout. And it seemed that they had landed in the living room. 

"I don't know, grandfather." The girl known as Susan said, feeling uneasy. "There's something about this place that feels wrong."

"I wouldn't worry," the Doctor assured his granddaughter. "Probably just the weather."

"We'll amuse you, for now." Said Ian, resigned to the fact that they will be in this place for a while. 

"Wouldn't hurt to look around what this place used to be." Barbara concurred. 

"I'll stick with grandfather." Susan said. 

"Guess it's agreed then!" The Doctor said, like a child feeling smug they got their way. 

The two went their separate ways. With Ian and Barbara, they went to what they assumed was the bedroom. Even discovering a photo of the previous inhabitants who occupied the home. Barbara in the meanwhile had begun reading a journal belonging to Ed and Lorraine Warren. They were not believes of the supernatural. But they had thought the same thing about aliens until they met the Doctor and Susan. 

Though Ian still hung onto his skepticism of the supernatural. Barbara was not so sure the more she read the journal. 

Meanwhile with the Doctor and Susan, they had just discovered a room. A room filled with a lot of objects like a music box or a simple toy. Susan had thst negative feeling again but once more, the Doctor assured her there was nothing. 

But Susan spotted a peculiar object that stood out much to her delight and curiosity. 

"Grandfather, look!" Susan pointed as she rushed over. 

The two stared at a glass containing a doll. A porcelain doll with strawberry blonde hair, tied up in pigtails with red bows, a cream colored dress and an off putting but neutral expression, save for a smiling face. 

"Aren't you too old for dolls, Susan?" Asked the Doctor. 

"I can appreciate a fine crafted doll, grandfather." Susan responded, feeling a bit offended. 

The Doctor examined the doll upon closer inspection. 

"I suppose it is." The Doctor murmured. "A bit worse for wear though."

The Doctor managed to open the little glass door with the key still inside that he unlocked it with. Susan gasped however. She leapt back two feet apart away from the doll. 

"What is it?" The Doctor asked in concern. "What happened?"

Susan gulped, "I could swear that doll moved its head toward me!"

"What?" The Doctor was confused. He did not see it but he doubted the doll was able to move at all. "It couldn't have!"

Suddenly, the two heard soft but audible scratching across the wall. They whirled their heads to the entrance. 

"Did you hear that?" Asked Susan, who was now starring to sweat. 

The scratching was soon followed by a loud bang and a crash. 

"What in the world?" The Doctor wondered aloud as he and Susan ran out-taking the doll with them. 

"You can't possibly believe they met a demonic nun, that's just insane!" Ian said in total disbelief. 

"I would have thought so too but then this while business with the Doctor," Barbara countered before Ian interrupted her. 

"The difference is we've seen the proof between the TARDIS, The Doctor, Susan, the Daleks, prehistoric times, I'm just saying there might be a difference between them and demonic possession."

The two then suddenly heard the same noise as Doctor and the Susan. 

"What was that?" Barbara asked as she and Ian turned their heads to the door. 

Suddenly, the door to the bedroom closed-shutting them both in. They rushed over, desperately attempting to open it but it was somehow locked. They banged on the door calling for help. Just as the closet door opened by itself... 

---------

So, this is a survive the night scenario. Can the First Doctor, Susan, Barbara and Ian survive the Annabelle doll and other demonic forces and objects haunting the Warren home. 

And why is it abandoned? I thought it'd be creepier that way. Actually, I was going to do this with Mystery Inc. But I thought this would be way more interesting and I already did a comedic fight especially for this tournament. 

And also, if you've seen Annabelle Comes Home. It's the same deal here. 
  • Like 1

Fun little idea. The First Doctor is one of my favorites so it's nice to see him finally get used.

I want to vote in the Doctor's favor but I don't know the real dangers of the Annabelle/Conjuring Universe. The Doctor was young at this point in his life and hadn't seen as much as he does in his other incarnations. I think if this were an episode of Doctor Who, they would make it out alive but again I'm not sure.

4 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Fun little idea. The First Doctor is one of my favorites so it's nice to see him finally get used.

I want to vote in the Doctor's favor but I don't know the real dangers of the Annabelle/Conjuring Universe. The Doctor was young at this point in his life and hadn't seen as much as he does in his other incarnations. I think if this were an episode of Doctor Who, they would make it out alive but again I'm not sure.

For starters, this is what Annabelle can be capable of.

23 hours ago, Movie-Brat said:

For starters, this is what Annabelle can be capable of.

Well, that's terrifying.

Seems possible that the doll brought them to this house. Thinking the group might not make it out, but the Doctor will survive. As long as he makes some tough decisions.

I'm going with Annabelle for three reasons. It seems that she isn't alone and the others cannot even see what else is going on besides her. Those are two reasons, but I am counting them as one. The second is that the group is only suspicious, they do not KNOW they are in danger. Third, it's a group survival scenario, so I take it Annabelle only has to get two people and it's not longer a group, just a couple.

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
Fox - CBUB Match Judge : 3 Stars x 2
patrickthekid - CBUB Match Judge : 4 Stars x 2
Buzz Line - CBUB Match Judge : 3 Stars x 2

FPA Calculation:
0 + 2 + 4 + 0 + 0 = 6 Total Votes
( (0 * 5) + (2 * 4) + (4 * 3) + (0 * 2) + (0 * 1) ) = 20 Total Stars Score
20 / 6 = 3.33 Total Rating

MATCH SCORE
The First Doctor: 4
Annabelle (The Conjuring Universe): 2