Kollector: 2

Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

Match 13643 The Lone Gunmen vs. Fox Mulder and Dana Scully

Guest sithisson

Guest sithisson

The Office of the The Lone Gunmen publications.

:It wasn't what they would expect from their long time friends of the X-files Division. Sure the three men have for years distrusted the government and agents of them. Fed that he was it had taken some time for Mulder to even be truly considered an ally let alone to extend the hand of comradeship to him.

Still all the years they've been helping the duo agents they'd never expect them to turn on them so. It had started with a raid on their direct office, home of tons of files they had archived on governmental cover-ups for years it had been as safely hidden away as one could with the skilled hackers and engineer skills they had to do so. Only a few close people had any idea of where they were even located; well that the office building publishing the conspiratorial newspaper was more then it seemed.

"Narc!" The word was uttered out as Richard "Ringo" Langly was taken in handcuffs by members of the DEA and the local Swat team as was his friends and co-workers John Byers and Melvin Frohike. The latter disheveled man was also spouting rhetoric of anti-establishment wording and a few vulgarities to add into it all.

Byers, on the other hand was more civil. "Gentlemen I can assure you this is not some sort of meth lab that works with one of the cartels. We are a privately funded newspaper that is read by a select clientele who helps via donations. We have nothing at all to do with trafficking of any sort save in words.

The officer reading their Miranda would stop for a second gruffly chuckling: "Yeah and we are part of the Illuminati. We got a report saying this was a lab, we found drug paraphernalia on your property, liquids we intend to have tested and find positive, and the words of one Fox Mulder that lead us to this place. You telling me the Feds are not telling the truth or something?"

Each of the Gunmen went silent at the words and gave a look to each other. Something was not right about this at all.

The Mobile office of the Lone Gunmen.

Thanks to the aid from one Kimmy the Geek, and a long talk with Byers's father, the three managed to get off on their own recognizance with the idea they stay in the immediate area for their hearings. With limited access the boys manage to find out that indeed it had been Fox, along with Scully and even Director Skinner, who had placed the charges set upon them. They also deduced that somehow on one of their visits one of the three would have had to find a means to plant the evidence waged against them.

They had to find out the truth of why their friends had turned against them and time was not on their side. Deadline was in less then two weeks to find a means to prove their innocence, find the cause behind the betrayal, and regain their assets.

Byers task was to secure proof in their defense. He'd have to use a high school chemistry lab, the only place that would let him work in exchange for tutoring services, in order to figure out what sort of drugs they were being charged with. He also is to find means to discredit all three plaintiffs of Mulder,Scully, and Skinner without being seen insane himself.

"Mulder's past itself is easy to work something with guys but to go against Dana like this? I sure hope her childhood was a bit more wild then she's let on"

Frohke would be put upon to trail Fox and Dana without being spotted at any time to record their activities to see if there was some means of blackmail or mind control in work here.

"Jeesh the one time I'm allowed to watch Scully in her unmentionables without the guys saying anything and it has to be with prison hanging over our heads. Well at least I got new lenses.."

Langly would be pitted against the FBI systems with them in full knowledge now of most of his passwords, aliases and methods of hacking. Skinner also hired out exclusively to get a team consisting of Crash Override and the Plague( characters from the movie Hackers) together to play defense.

"Mess with the Best die the rest? Lame! These zoot suitz thinksa they r 31337? I'll be rofl once I'm done with these noobz and still get my game on!"

Not only do they have to get all their goals set but they need to do it without being caught by Mulder or Scully, who are in full investigation mode against them, and watch for signs of federal interference by Skinner.

The battle against the Man is on.

Learn More About

The Lone Gunmen

Read more about The Lone Gunmen at Wikipedia

Official Site: Fox Broadcasting Companhy Links: Wikipedia mightyponygirl.com Imdb

Fox Mulder and Dana Scully

Read more about Fox Mulder and Dana Scully at Wikipedia

Official Site: 20th Century Fox Television Links: The X Files Wikipedia page The X Files imdb page The X Files official site

Not a bad scenario, sithsson, but it could've used some proofreading.

As for the match, it's been a good while since I've seen The X-Files, and I've never seen its spinoff, The Lone Gunmen, so I couldn't really say if the latter could fool Mulder and Scully's sector of the FBI.

Guest sithisson

Thanks and yeah I was working on it and then got called out as I was posting. Should have re-edited it a bit more before I copied it over.

The Lone Gunmen show was not that bad if you like the whole conspiratorial story angles. True without seeing that show you're basically playing a long shot with the limited amount of time they had on the X-files and in the movie themselves. IMO I didn't like how they ended their show; not so much the noble sacrifice which was cool but it seemed more forced then anything. Getting cancelled or not you'd think some shows should be ended to allow some sort of closure for the fans. I'm sure there are a lot more shows that could be spoken of in the same manner.

Again thanks to the comment DSkillz!

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

I didn't care for the series ending either.

I like the guys, but in this set up they seem up against too much. The FBI they could handle, but not Mulder and Sculley who know them so well.

Good characterization in this!

Guest sithisson

I didn't care for the series ending either.

I like the guys, but in this set up they seem up against too much. The FBI they could handle, but not Mulder and Sculley who know them so well.

Good characterization in this!

Thanks! Out of the three the one I think I could not get a handle on well enough was probably Frohke. Byers I'd consider would be me if I had been slightly more business like. He at least has a slew of information on conspiracy theory which I tend to read a lot on. Langley has to be my favorite though.

• 2 weeks later...