Kollector: 2

Kylo Ren vs. Jacen Solo
MATCH SCORE
Kylo Ren: 2
Jacen Solo: 9

Match 13629 The Outsiders vs. Justice League

xLEGACYx

This is my own alternate reality of the DC universe

"Breaking news! The results are in. Candidate Lex Luthor has become president. In a stunning turn of events he has actually beat his running mate. It seems as if overnight the race swung directions."

The news blared across televisions all across the United States. Fireworks burst through out Metropolis as its hometown hero had won the presidency. Many cheered and looked at Lex Luthor as a hero. People looked to him as a saint. His ideas and plans he had brought up in debates seemed as though they could completely turn this country around.

Sitting in the cave, Batman stared at the monitor. He watched as Luthor celebrated. He wanted to say he could not believe how naïve people in this country were but he knew better. As he sat, his head resting on his hand; a alert went off. Suddenly in the bottom right corner a smaller screen appeared. Nightwing stood waiting for Bruce to respond. Activating the com, he spoke.

Batman: "What is it Dick?"

Nightwing: "What is it? I know you saw the news. How can the people fall for this guy time after time?"

Batman: "I don't know but one thing is for sure. I'm going to keep a close eye on his handlings."

Suddenly and alarm sounded. Batman stood and brought up the disturbance on his computer. Sending the coordinates to Nightwing he terminated the transmission. Activating the platform, the Batmobile rose from its resting place. It swiveled to face the exit as Batman strode over to it. Climbing in, the engine roared to life. A second later fire erupted and he took off towards the city.

A COUPLE MONTHS LATER...

A new year was dawning. For the next 4 years at least, Luthor would be running this country much to the dislike of Bruce. It was time for the state of the union address. The media had been hyping this up for over a month now. They seemed to idolize Luthor. Sitting in the mansion, Bruce, Dick, and Alfred watched as Luthor approached the podium. Adjusting the mic, he began to speak.

Luthor: "My fellow Americans. Our country has faced great adversity. We have seen depression and it has hit hard. I have ways to turn this country around and make it the leading super power like it was always meant to be. We have faced threats domestic, international, and interstellar. One thing we have always done is prevail. Tonight I want to introduce to you my first step in bringing this country to the horizon of our future. I have assembled a team of individuals that have pledged to lay down there lives in defense of not only our country but the world itself. The will usher us into a new age. Now, without further ado. I want to introduce to you, your Justice League of America."

A curtain pulled back from behind Luthor. There stood Superman front and center. Flanking him on both sides stood Wonder Woman and John Stewart. Behind them an assortment of heroes; Cyborg, Booster Gold, Hawkman, Wally West, Blue Beetle, and Dr. Fate. As he watched, Bruce could not believe his eyes. How could his friends stand by Luthor and this charade. They never even mentioned this and he had never thought he would see Clark of all people stand by and support Luthor. Standing up with clenched fists, Bruce stormed out of the room. Alfred and Dick looked at each other stunned. Then Luthor continued on the television.

Luthor: "While these heroes and formidable. It is my hope that others will join the fight to make this country great and help restore it to its former glory."

FEW DAYS LATER...

Bruce sat in the cave, scrolling through any information he could dig up on Luthor. Sitting in the darkness, only the computer monitor illuminated the cavern. Hearing something, Bruce spun around in his chair. At the same time he flipped a switch that shut off the screen. Behind him, Diana floated to the ground. The two stared at one another for a moment. Bruce knew why she was here but could not believe she would actually think he would consider it. Finally Diana asked.

Diana: "Bruce, we could really use you. The League just isn't the same without you."

Bruce: "You of all people should know better Diana. You can not trust Luthor. What possessed you to join his so called 'justice league'?"

Diana: "He has been nothing but honest. He has told us his plans and quite honestly they are very well thought out. Our actions will be sanctioned by the government. This will give us the rights to administer justice properly, without the bureaucrats interfering as much."

Bruce: "This is all a ruse. Luthor has a bigger scheme her and you know it. He always does. Diana, I want you to leave. Before you came here you knew my answer. While you are working with Luthor, you are no longer welcome here."

Diana: "But Bruce we can..."

Bruce: "Just leave! Come back when you wise up and realize I'm right."

The anger in Bruce's voice echoed through the cave. Diana started to leave and then paused. Looking back over her shoulder she said.

Diana: "I wish it did not have to be this way. If you don't join it will be harder."

With that she left the cave in a gust of wind. Turning back around, Bruce activated the screen once more. On it was the faces of the team Bruce had assembled. They were each linked through a com link and heard every word. They all heard the subtle threat in Diana's final words. Bruce looked up at them all.

Bruce: "Its time."

A FEW DAYS LATER...

School had started back from winter break. Buses ushered the kids off to school all over Gotham. Nobody thought too much of one bus being 30 minutes late. The sub driver said he had gotten lost. He filed the kids in line as he lead them off the bus. They all marched into the elementary school singing and smiling with big grins. The kids knew no better. The bus driver had given them all "super powered" vests. He told them it gave them explosive power. As they moved into the atrium they all huddled around the man. In a loud voice he told them all to have a good day. Then in unison they all yelled.

Kids: "Have a good day Mr. J!!!!"

Taking that as his queue, he removed his hat and mask. It revealed his hideously wicked smile. Pulling a device from his pocket he activated a switch. Suddenly all the doors leading in and out of the school locked.

Joker: "Run along to class kiddies! You don't want to be late!"

The kids all hurried off to there classes. The few faculty standing around stared in horror. The kids didn't recognize him but the adults sure did. Joker put his hands behind his back and began to walk towards the door. He sang as he walked.

Joker: "The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round!!!"

Activating a switch he unlocked the front door. Stepping through, he relocked it behind him. He continued to walk out to the flag pole in the front of the school. Stopping in front of it, he saluted the flag. Then turning on his heel, he faced the school. Pulling out a control box, he hit a single red button. Multiple explosions rocked the building. The blast knocked Joker off his feet. He then laid on the ground, rolling in laughter. Almost within a breath he was snatched from the ground. The other League members hustled in and around the debris looking to help any survivors.

Superman: "WHY?!!!! These were only children. You sick psychotic monster!"

Joker: "You were not the cape I was expecting. I guess I'm stepping up in the world."

Superman: "You will pay for your crimes Joker!"

Joker: "Go ahead blue boy. Take me in."

Joker held out his hands, as if waiting to be cuffed. Superman grabbed Joker by the throat. He slowly began to squeeze until Joker's eyes seemed to bulge. Choking out the words, Joker began to laugh.

Joker: "We both know you won't kill me. Lets just get this over with."

Superman: "No, I won't kill you but I can make sure you'll never hurt any again."

Superman's eyes began to glow. Joker realized Superman was about to fry him. His eyes grew wide. Then in defiance he spit in Superman's face. A smile forming on his face. Then Superman focused his heat vision on Joker's head. The smile began to fade from his face. Joker's body went slack and drool began to come from his mouth. At this time Batman arrived. Looking at Joker he knew what Superman had done. He had lobotomized him on the spot.

Batman: "What are you doing?! This isn't how we handle things. What has gotten into you?"

Superman: "This is how we handle things now. It is now under our jurisdiction. Luthor sanctioned it and frankly the world will be better off with him this way. Look at the destruction he has caused here."

Batman: "I can't allow you and the others to act like this. You can't just make all our enemies brain dead. Whether its body or mind, dead is still dead. You are still taking there life away and we don't do that."

Placing his hand on Joker, Bruce rolled him over. He was breathing but no life could be seen behind his eyes any more. Touching a button on his gauntlet he sent out a signal.

Batman: "I'll take this from here!"

Superman: "I can't allow you to leave with him. He is custody of the United States government now."

Batman: "You can't stop me."

Suddenly a flash of mystical light erupted and Batman and Joker vanished. This left Superman standing there feeling like a fool. He knew Bruce would resist but he didn't think he would resort to harboring fugitives. Clark knew this wouldn't go over well when they returned.

HOURS LATER...

Luthor made and emergency announcement that was aired on all stations simultaneously.

Luthor: "This is of the greatest urgency. It has come to my attention that a group of so called heroes are harboring a known fugitive. One that has killed more than any man should be allowed to get away with. They took the Joker and refused to allow the League to take him into custody. So from this point on, the Batman has been declared an enemy of the state. Any who affiliate themselves with vigilante will be considered accomplices and be held without question. As we speak, the League is in pursuit of the Batman. There is no where he can hide. We will find him and bring him to justice."

Superman and the rest of the League traveled to Wayne manor. As they entered the cave, Alfred stood waiting. Without saying a word, he handed over a note to Superman. Opening it, he began to read. Clark, I'm sorry it has come to this. You have always been a friend. You of all people should see this is wrong. If your reading this, you have already chosen your side. Just know, I will stop you. Crumpling the letter he turned and began to walk out. Cyborg activated a boom tube and they all left the cave.

In a remote location Bruce and his team were hard at work. He had tasked Steel with making exo suits for him. When it all came down to it, he wanted to be the one to face down Clark and show him the error of his ways. As Batman walked over to the stand, he touched the armor. It hummed to life and Bruce knew it was time.

A COUPLE WEEKS LATER...

Atomic Skull was on a rampage in downtown Metropolis. He had robbed the First National Bank and things had gone south for him. He was now blasting away cop cars as he made a break for it. As he stormed down the street, he was stopped in his tracks when a boom tube opened and out walked Superman and the rest of Luthor's Justice League. Skull prepared for a fight. Then mystic energy erupted and Batman and his Outsiders appeared on the other side the Atomic Skull. With a quick flip of his wrist, Zatanna teleported Skull to a secure location where he could not leave but would be safe from Luthor's League.

Superman: "You need to turn your selves in. This will only end badly. You can't hope to win."

Diana: "Bruce! I beg you. Please stop this. We can work things out. It doesn't have to happen like this."

Bruce: "As long as you side with Luthor, there is no other way."

JLA civil war

Batman w/ armored suit from Justice graphic novel

Martian Manhunter

Barry Allen

Hal Jordan

Steel

Nightwing

Green Arrow

Black Canary

Red Tornado

Zatanna

VS

Superman

Wonder Woman

John Stewart

Cyborg

Booster Gold

Hawkman

Wally West

Blue Beetle (Ted Kord)

Dr. Fate

All characters are pre new 52

Both sides have predicted this fight and planned for the past two weeks.

Cyborg has developed chip that was imbedded underneath his sides skin that blocks Manhunter's telepathy.

The battle takes place on a snowy day in Metropolis.

Morals are on.

Each side only wants to incapacitate the other without killing.

• Like 2

Probably not great. I had all these ideas for the story but couldnt find a good way to mesh them all.

This is Batman's suit

http://ts1.mm.bing.n...550896&pid=15.1

Very nice match, though the massive stomp retracts from the overall score.

Giving pre-52 Batman 2 weeks of preparation time, is basically giving him the win right then and there.

Then you add the fact that he's got Flash, Hal Jordan and Zatanna to include in any plan he creates, and there's absolutely no chance of winning for Superman's team.

All in all, I'm giving this a C.

Thats why I gave Supes team Ted Kord and Cyborg for planning. Supes team had two weeks to plan as well.

Very nice match, though the massive stomp retracts from the overall score.

Giving pre-52 Batman 2 weeks of preparation time, is basically giving him the win right then and there.

Then you add the fact that he's got Flash, Hal Jordan and Zatanna to include in any plan he creates, and there's absolutely no chance of winning for Superman's team.

All in all, I'm giving this a C.

Thanks for the honesty though

Guest sirmethos

Well, as Kain pointed out, it's a stomp match.

Batman is pretty much the prep. master. But not just that, you have given them 3 weeks to prep. And the same team also has Martian Manhunter, who has, in the past, pulled the JLA into a telepathic conversation, that took place in less than a second. Essentially adding all of the others, to his own mental speed.

Now, if you add that, J'onn can pull all of his team, into a telepathic conversation, so that all of the team can add their ideas, and they effectively have several minutes, or hours, for every second in real-time.

Add to that, Flash's ability to speed other people up(he can make a normal human, run as fast as himself), which is something that he has actually done in the past, and something that J'onn and Batman could easily convince him to do again.

All that, adds up to a stomp. The point where the "stomp" has powered up, and has become a Super Stomp lvl 2 :P

That said, as a stomp, I can't defend giving it a high grade. But on the other hand, the setup is well-written, with an interesting plot line(I would like to see a continuation of it), so I can't defend giving it an F either. So as a compromise, I'm not grading this match. So, not pulling your grade up. But not pulling it down either.

Guest bigballerju

Whoa I don't think this is a massive stomp match. That's a bit too much. Team 2 has Doctor Fate and Cyborg who with prep are very good. Batman is excellent with prep but that doesn't mean he always wins when he has it. Seriously Doctor Fate could defeat Zatanna, John Stewart can handle Hal Jordan, and Wonder Woman can definitely handle Batman.

The only two people who are problems are Martian Manhunter and Flash. Superman pre-flashpoint even if he cuts loose would still have a major problem with Martian Manhunter and Flash. Both against him would put him down in a short fight. As much as I like Superman I would have to agree to that.

Batman's team probably wins but I don't think it's a stomp. I gave the match a B.

Guest Incredible Hulk

Great story and setup. I don't think two weeks of prep in a different location would give him quite the edge as it would if he was preparing in the batcave that has all of his usual stuff. I don't think it would too big of a difference though, if there is a difference, considering he's probably made the safe house just as good as the batcave. I still think Batman's team would probably win though.

Well, as Kain pointed out, it's a stomp match.

Batman is pretty much the prep. master. But not just that, you have given them 3 weeks to prep. And the same team also has Martian Manhunter, who has, in the past, pulled the JLA into a telepathic conversation, that took place in less than a second. Essentially adding all of the others, to his own mental speed.

Now, if you add that, J'onn can pull all of his team, into a telepathic conversation, so that all of the team can add their ideas, and they effectively have several minutes, or hours, for every second in real-time.

Add to that, Flash's ability to speed other people up(he can make a normal human, run as fast as himself), which is something that he has actually done in the past, and something that J'onn and Batman could easily convince him to do again.

All that, adds up to a stomp. The point where the "stomp" has powered up, and has become a Super Stomp lvl 2

That said, as a stomp, I can't defend giving it a high grade. But on the other hand, the setup is well-written, with an interesting plot line(I would like to see a continuation of it), so I can't defend giving it an F either. So as a compromise, I'm not grading this match. So, not pulling your grade up. But not pulling it down either.

I appreciate that. I was trying to make this with who I thought would actually chose which side. To me the teams seemed logical on who would chose to follow who.

I changed a couple characters to even it a little

Guest Incredible Hulk

For those who said the Flash of team 1 will be a big factor don't forget team 2 also has its own Flash Wally West which is known as the fastest flash so he could probably keep Allen busy and eventually beat him as far as I know.

For those who said the Flash of team 1 will be a big factor don't forget team 2 also has its own Flash Wally West which is known as the fastest flash so he could probably keep Allen busy and eventually beat him as far as I know.

he is one of the ones I added after they had posted to even it up.

Guest Incredible Hulk

he is one of the ones I added after they had posted to even it up.

Oh okay. That makes sense now.

Guest Supes Rulez

I gotta be honest. The set-up is fairly good but...

Really? Superman and the League joining Luthor? That just... doesn't happen. And Superman taking a totalitarian stance while Batman is the resistance hero is kinda predictable.