Dr. Facilier: 1

Lilandra Neramani vs. Agent L
MATCH SCORE
Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Future Imperfect

Guest Magnus

Guest Cosmic Deadpool

Yoshida set the fighter on A.I. pilot to allow the fighter to lock onto the docking system automatically. When he swung his captain's chair around his thoughts drifted to the upcoming assignment. Or rather the lack of knowledge concerning the same. He'd taken assignments before with very background information. As a matter of fact, most of his previous kills were executed with nothing more than a holo-pic and a likely location. Reasons were not only unnecessary, they were unwanted by most assassins. But this time, he'd accepted a "blind assignment."

Blind assignments were not unheard of in the Assassin's Guild, but were rare. Entering a contract for this type of work was usually only performed for a select group of clients. This time, however, it was a manner of survival. The price of remaining under the radar was high. Not to mention that if the rumors were true, Ezekial's reward for this endeavor would go a long way towards rebuilding the Assassin's Guild.

"I am Yoshida..," he reminded himself. .."but the Guild most be remade." "The destiny of the Yoshida family shall not die with me.", he vowed to himself.

Guest He who fights monsters

Ren looks at an object he pulled out. "Heads I win, tails I-wait a minute...it's a bottle cap. Top I win, bottom they lose."

Guest Cosmic Deadpool

Yoshida continued to analyze the group before him. "The dynamic of this team is rather ecelctic", he reasoned. "But why such a varied range of skills?" "Could this be a robbery of some sorts?" While he was not opposed to such actions, it seemed a waste of his talents. Maybe a high ranking official was in need of "removal". "Intriguing", he pondered.

• 1 month later...

Ok, I should have posted something long before this, but yes. I did let the RP die.

The concept of the story was based off Coyboy Bebop, where the world has ended and the remnants struggle for survival, with a little outlaw star and firefly added in. I meant for it to be a low fantasy/feats setting, very little superhero action going around. But from the first post this was adverted where the calm bar room suddenly was turned into a blood bath. The phrase "introduce yourselves" doesn't translate into "kill everything in sight".

I had purposely not mentioned the caliber of weapons as it would have been explained that the station was a weapons free zone. The characters would then get to choose weapons from a list of items ranging from electrified sabers/knives, to mag-lubed pistols. Not lightsabers and energy beam weapons.

Now, as creator of this RP, I would NOT like for it to be reposted on another forum. While the idea was inspired by another work of fiction, the setting is very much my own. Geothermal portals from IO to Ganymede, the Regent Sun, the ship that was supposed to ignite Saturn but doomed the earth, the rivalry between Mars and Venus, the plot, it is all mine. These are ideas created by me, and will be featured in a few FPL characters as well as a few short stories. You are welcome to take ideas from the story, but copy and pasting it to another forum on the net does not make me happy.