Nightcrawler vs. Shatterstar
MATCH SCORE
Nightcrawler: 4
Shatterstar: 0

Gambit vs. Dr. Facilier
MATCH SCORE
Gambit: 6
Dr. Facilier: 1

Match 430 MIghty Morphin Power Rangers vs. Sandman (Marvel)

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Kim,Trini and Billy was having a picnic  togather when they are attack by the Putty Patrol Kim,Trini and Billy they get up ready to fight as the Puttys charge them as they battle the Putty Patrol Kim,Trini and Billy soon find out that their no match for Lord Zedd's New Super Puttys. Kim:Zordon.Zordon:Yes Kimberly.Kim:We need Jason,Zack and Tommy?Zordon:Ok I will get a hold of them at once.It's morphin time Pterodactyl,Triceratops,Saberthoothed Tiger Jason,Zack and Tommy teleport their seeing the others fighting It's morphin time.White Ranger:GUY'S WERE HEAR!Pink Ranger:Think goodness?Jason:Lets finish these guy's.The Power Rangers stand in position for the Power Cannon it appears.White Ranger:White charge.Red Ranger:Red charge.Black Ranger:Black charge.Blue Ranger:Blue charge.Yellow Ranger:Yellow charge.Pink Ranger:Pink charge.Then they fire the Power Cannon destroying Lord Zedd's Super Puttys.Lord Zedd:You my of beat them but am not finish.Zedd then shoots his  red eye beam down to earth he starts to look.Lord Zedd:Perfect I've found you YOUR MINE NOW SANDMAN!Zedd shoots energy from his Z Staff to earth hitting Sandman with a spell controling Sandman's mind.Lord Zedd:Sandman GO AND DESTROY THE POWER RANGERS!Sandman:Yes Lord Zedd?Sandman goes to Angel Grove making himself grow but back at the Command Center the Rangers are talking to Zordon when the alarm goes off.Zordon:Power Rangers their is a monster attacking the city.Black Ranger:What?Zordon:Look in the veiwing globe and you will see he calls himself the Sandman you most go an stop him.Red Ranger:Back to action lets get to it WE NEED THUNDERZORD POWER NOW!White Ranger:I NEED TIGERZORD POWER!The Thunderzord transfrom into Thundermegazord.White Ranger:White tiger warrior mode now.Then Ninjor comes to help.Ninjor:Hello Ranger's?Sandman attacks them right away hitting them with a sandstorm knocking them all down.Ninjor:You made me very anger.As he transforms into his warrior mode.Ninjor:TAKE THIS MONSTER!As the fireball hits Sandman's left arm making it turn into glass.Tigerzord then fires five fireballs blowing holes in sandman.Power Rangers:THUNDER SABER POWER UP!Will Thundermegazord sword destroy sandman or will Zedd's plan work.