Lilandra Neramani vs. Agent L
MATCH SCORE
Lilandra Neramani: 2
Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Match 4536 Imperiex Prime and Darkseid and Doomsday vs. Galactus and Thanos and The Hulk

Guest callisto

Guest MetalCid
Isnt it funny how you find yourself repeating yourself over and over and over again on every match. People cant prove things wromg so they try to PIS there way around it. Its amazing at the ridiculous excuses people will make up for the side they voted for to win sometimes. Good going Baneblade. I like that we agree 98% of the time. Most just dont use logic in thinking.

No kidding! If I copy/pasted my posts and save them I could answer 90 pct of the posters in here. The worst part is when your argument is based on facts and yet the reply with something that boils down to "That's not true cause I am unable to understand what you wrote and/or refuse to admit I'm wrong".

C.

Guest nemisys
Some misconceptions to be removed: Galactus is not energy. Galactus is a living, breathing being, bonded with energy. 'Bonded'. Galactus is not the product of a Big Bang. The Big Bang birthed an entire array of celestials, planets, systems; Galactus was a part of it. He witnessed it, partly as Gallan, his alien self, then as Galactus after transformation.

Blur is right on one thing. Galactus needs so many planets at a time to preserve himself. He cannot infuse himself with the power cosmic all at once. Inspite of various references saying he has 'unlimited' energy, there are contradictory references saying, he has limits in what he needs to store and what he needs to spend in terms of energy.

One bottom line stands in all this: He consistently, increasingly needs energy to survive. Almost like Flash needs to gorge out after a planet wide run. Galactus' downfall is writ in that key reality. His absorption of energies, while vast, comes at a certain time, certain place, and after lengthy determination of what planets and what systems to consume.

Imperiex is all that, plus a little more. He can literally spawn millions of 'Imperiexes' in scale of size, with Hulk, and as strong as Martian Manhunter. While many will go down to any stronger beings, the keyline is, they keep coming, and coming. A single blast from Imperiex fried Doomsday to his skeletal structure. It took the entire energy of the Omega base, along with a sun dip, to put him down, temporarily. Why temporarily, because his 'fate' remains mysterious, as it was Braniac who took advantage of a moment's luxury and within the ticks of a second timed his overtaking of the Imperiex persona while he was under attack by Superman, and a host of energies that he brought along with him. Imperiex has the powers of entropy, that cancel out most other beings' attacks, Thanos, Hulk, Doomsday are of no consqeuence to him at all. Of course Galactus will be able to face him directly, but put him down? With Galactu's energies consitently depleting, and his need to 'restore and refurbish, this doesn't look like a battle he can win.

Coupled with Darkseid and Doomsday, and his continuous clones? I think there needs to be a miracle for the other team, particularly because as per the nature of the battle, it seems to me Galactus will be the first one going down, as the others are 'warring in a distance only.

Reason is simple: Hulk ties the clones. I am being generous here too. While he 'gets stronger', so does Imperiex, with every being that perishes in wake of his clones' dealing death. The more he smashes, they more they keep coming. There is no end to this. It is a process that is, regardless of Imperiex's conscious, in action.

As for when Seid and Thanos face off. My take is this: (and this thing between them being compared I want ot put to rest)

A good villian is he who changes the face of his respective universe, permanently, substantially. Otherwise, his powers, his abilities, his smarts, are of no consequence. In that regard, Seid is the better villian.

I know it has been argues in multiple posts, and I guess it always will be. Check Wizard of 3 years ago, whereby the villians were rated. Seid was rated higher. Reason is simple: His accomplishments 'stand' and his effect on the Dc universe is always permanent:

Legends, Our Worlds at War, Final Crisis, all these storylines changed the face of the DCU forever. He didn't 'destroy' heroes, he inverted their thinking, crippled their confidence, and made them pull out all the stops in their arsenal to first survive, and then, in various terms, win. And the beauty is, he was barely there in person while all the goings on happened due to his background manipulations. He didn;t have any objects of 'unlimited' power, or stupied celestials to deal with, who didn;t know how to look past their vanity. He just 'made things', invented things, and manipulated the landscape through lesser players. And the ripples were always there, even when he left the battle grounds. Plus, his powers are greater than before. With years of practice, he has now added the 'Omega Sanction', that upon touch splits good folks into various realities, one worse than the other, and with the current one, ceasing to exist. I repeat: Upon touch. Not destroy, not obliterate, but rend from current reality, and toss in multiple ones. Fate worse than death.

In comparison,Thanos, while a favoured Marvel villian, was rated lower. (Other blogs and comic sites also did this). While he is smart, manipulative, and powerful, trouble is the one true seminal work that he stands out for was there almost a decade and a half ago. Still is. And while he conquered the universe, tell me honestly, do you feel the effects of his 'seeds' today, leave alonw for mention of the stroyline among fans? What did he change following 'Infinity Gauntlet'? Nothing. All was restored, all was as before, and he again, stepped right out of the limelight, never to emerge in another storyline until as I say, a decade and a half later. (Annihilation). Even in that, he was 'part of the players, not THE player. Any other stroyline to show for his feats? None. Any that are, are prior to the IG, and that singular take is his best standing so far, without an effect in the long run in any part of the Marvel U. Now, I am not the one giving this 'analysis'. Wizard and various comic sites did it. While respecting Thanos for the IG stroyline, they even went as far as to call him 'Darkseid Lite' or a knock off. I am not saying he is. I am saying, logically, based on character comparisons, effects, and current standing, that Seid should logically be termed as a better villian. He didn't face 'naive' Gods, he faced teams, mainstay heroes, and in many ways, won, even in loss. One note: Magneto was termed as a better villian than Thanos or Doom as indeed, and I agree, he changed the landscape of the Marvel U. I am in no way saying, he beats Thanos in a fight, but what I am saying is, when I finally compare 2 titans, with those background accomplishments and stats, my pick is Seid, any day.

It's more likely: Imperiex's continuous clones and Doomsday vs Hulk, heralds. Imperiex against Galactus, and of course, Thanos vs Seid.

My take is that after a battle that engulfs an entire system, after a month of manipulations, retreats, and advances, Imperiex with Seid takes this.

Agreed