Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Match 4344 Renee Montoya vs. Cheshire

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Both cmetitors wanted to kill. Since there's no rule against it, they did so. Aeon Flux went for a kick to the back of the head, but Cheshire ducked under. Cheshire kicked Aeon in the somach and got her in a head lock. Aeon Flux countered with a reverse kick to the face, then somersaulted over her and heel kicked her in the back. Cheshire stumbled, but was not hurt.

Aeon Flux then leaped up so that she was sitting on top of Chershire. She then flipped back, sending Cheshire crashing to the ground. Aeon Flux mained the scissor hold and was trying to place her legs to Cheshire's neck for a neck snap. Cheshire struggled to release the hold, but could not escape.

"You may be a great assasin, but you are looking at a professional here." Aeon Flux said. In a last ditch effort, Cheshire, bit in the thighs. Aeon Flux screamed in horror as she was forced to release the hold. As Aeon Flux attempted to get up, Cheshire kicked her in the face. She grabbed Aeon Flux by the hair and started to punch her silly, Aeon Flux may have been bloddy, but somehow managed to get up. Cheshire then hit Aeon Flux in the heart with her palm. Aeon Flux slowly spasmed to the ground, shaking violently. She finally stopped, dead.

"You are quite a violent assasin," The voice said.

"I hope to be more violent with the next oppnent." Cheshie said as she wlked out of the mat.

Her next opponent happened to be Renee Montoya, a person she knew a bit about.  Although she knew Renne improved herself. She was confident she would win. Renee, on the other hand did not care about meeting her opponent.

"Out of my way assasin." Renee shouted," I've got a madman to wish out of my life."

"I love your anger," Cheshire answered. "I would give me even greater pleasure to break the will out of you."

In case your wondering. This is Renee Montoya as the Question.