Mutagen Man: 2

Rumble 20587 Nathan Drake vs. Vastatosaurus Rex
MATCH SCORE
Nathan Drake: 1
Vastatosaurus Rex: 3

The Nation States

Skirmisher

Guest Ruinus

(Oh wow, I'm the most undermilitarized.)

Dr. Mariana de la Rosa sat on one of Bonita's beaches, her eyes scanning the horizon. It was a Tuesday morning, and save for on kindergarden class on a field trip, there weren't many people here.

Her collegue, Dr. Jessica Moreno, walked up to her, waving at her with a hand full of papers.

"Admiring your own handiwork?" she asked with a grin, motioning to the group of ships out at sea, several of them placing up the next patch of wind turbines. Their white slim frames looked quite beautiful against the blue of the ocean and almost blended in with the white of the clouds.

"What? No. Just enjoying our work place." Mariana stood up, wiping any sand off of her. "What's with the papers? Complaints already?"

"Ha! Complaints? Didn't you hear any of the new polls? This project has massive support, we get donations from kids to "pwease keep the Earth qwean". I 'awwwed' when I read that letter."

Mariana rolled her eyes, Jessica always loved kids, she got into the wrong line of work. "So what are the papers then?"

"Oh, budget increases. In case you didn't notice the budget for our economy jumped up by a few hundred billion since this project started, so we can dump more money into this. Budget is now 156B instead of 26B." She noticed her friends eyes nearly bulge out of her head, "Mariana, you have to start watching the news a bit more."

She couldn't hear her at all. Her mind was reeling, she now had $130 billion dollars to put into her project. Jesus, some people could only wish to get this budget.

"Come on, my break is almost over. Let's go see if we are on schedule, and plan out how to use this extra money."

Research renewable energy infrastructure -$156B

^Yeah, in my previous post I only said solar/nuclear, but I meant all the spectrum of renewable energy. Also, this is for the entire country so Skirmisher that might change things, since my country is basically looking to eliminate all use of fossil fuels everywhere in our borders.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, I thought I send the tanks and men to Erisus at 60?

I really didn't see that in your post... Now that it's brought up though, I recall something in Mibbit... But you didn't change anything when the turn rolled over... so Sorry, your units are currently stuck there until you move them...

Don't worry though, I doubt that the FPL Elitists will be bothering you... as they don't have an army... or anyone controlling them...

Guest He who fights monsters

OOC: Self Reminder: Budget is currently 2979980000000, fifty tanks-21 bil, 10,000 infantry, 20 bil, 14 bill for 5 mil cops and 9 mil militia, Defense: $194 billion, Law&Ord: $112 billion, Education: $119 billion, and I do NOT recall making jets, Skirmisher. Also what does defense and education do? Research and brainwash kids?

OOC: Self Reminder: Budget is currently 2979980000000, fifty tanks-21 bil, 10,000 infantry, 20 bil, 14 bill for 5 mil cops and 9 mil militia, Defense: $194 billion, Law&Ord: $112 billion, Education: $119 billion, and I do NOT recall making jets, Skirmisher. Also what does defense and education do? Research and brainwash kids?

Twice you mention that you're forming Squadrons... in addition to Troops and Tanks. So I took that as Squadrons of your Jets.

As for your budgets

Defense is used to pay for Fortifications and Armed Military Units,

Law&Order is used to pay for Armed Paramilitary Units,

Education is used to pay for Researching new Tech.

For instance MarvelFan15 spent some cash to Research Better Rifles, he may just have those better rifles by next turn.

Guest He who fights monsters

OOC: In no way I built jets. If I built them, I would have said so.

Guest TheJ0ke

*Zzzt, zzzt, zzzt* went the printer, as a nearby woman drummed her fingers impatiently on it.

"Come on, hurry up you blasted thing," Jane Eshleman (the Minister of Defense's secretary) muttered while slapping the top of the printer, "I want to be home by 8, and I can't go until you finish printing all the copies and I give them to the minister. Although why we're still using these ancient things instead of email is beyond me. 'Security purposes' my %$*, they just like making my life harder."

Just then the final copy slowly landed onto the stack of 49 others.

"Oh finally! That took forever. I hope the the minister hasn't gone home yet, or I'll really get it in the morning," she said to herself as she feverishly gathered up the stack. Pausing for a moment, she looked down at the top sheet to read over the letter and proofread it one final time.

Emperador Frederico Fox:

It has come to our collective attention that your country seems ill prepared for the impending military conflict that will no doubt consume all of Khazan within a matter weeks. Contrary to whatever propaganda TheJ0ke's "leader" may be feeding to the public, it is the firm belief of our entire military community that the military conflict between the FPL Elitists and Erisus WILL greatly escalate within a matter of weeks and soon involve all the countries of Khazan. Therefore as TheJ0ke's closest ally, both geographically and diplomatically, it would be in both of our countries' best interests if you bolstered your defenses and were kept aware of TheJ0ke's general military activity. As such, the recent military activity, that you should be made aware of, is as follows:

We have moved the previously deployed companies of tanks and division of infantry to sector 109, and we have also sent a division of humvees to sector 110 as reinforcements. In addition, a Farscapade and task group of Subpuns have been deployed to sectors 34, 9, 10, and 36. A task group of V6 Hoxen battleships has also been deployed to sectors 34, 9, and 10. However, all previously deployed naval units have remained in the same sectors. We have also, constructed an airbase on the western border of Territory 110 with a wing of S70s based there. A wing of Wisecracks are also being sent to sector 109, as soon as the tanks secure the area. Finally, SAM sites and bunkers have been constructed across our entire western border (of the homeland, not the recently captured territories) along with a naval base on Anantic's coast.

-The National Defense Agency

"Alright, seems good," she said, already beginning to turn around.

With that she wheeled around and hurried to the door, tripping in her haste and loosing hold of a few copies.

Swearing to herself, she slowed her pace slightly to pick up the copies and leaving the room empty.

--------------------------------------

Build 2 Wings of S70 Wisecracks: -200 bil

Build 4 Details of 15 A19 Quippex: -60 bil

Build 4 M28 Farscapades: -60 bil

Build 4 Task Groups of U42 Subpuns: -48 bil

Build 3 Task Groups of V6 Hoxen: -30 bil

Build 3 Divisions of Tanks: -100 bil

Build 1 Division of Humvees: -15 bil

Deploy 1 Corps of Infantry: -8 bil

Build Fortifications: -300

Research Multiple Use Smoke and Flame Emitters for Tanks: -60 bil

Research Advanced Vision Visors and Windshields with HUD for Infantry and vehicles: -19 bil

Research Orbital Missile Defense Systems: -150 bil

Note: Unless stated otherwise, all Farscapade aircraft carriers are outfitted with 1 detail of A19 Quippex.

I also may be editing the background story to make it better, but the main details (locations of units) will remain unchanged once my turn is over.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok...

Total NBC Apocalypse!!!

Round and Game Reset...

The Map stays the same for now, and the turn order will try and stay the same. But all the mechanics are going to be more fluid.

Initiative Order

1) Ruinus - The Empire of Allied Intelligences

2) TheJ0ke - TheJ0ke

3) MarvelFan15 - The Kingdom Of Cruciamentum

4) He who fights monsters - The Federation of Erisus

5) Opalord - Republic of Opaloco

6) Jaeger Panzer - The Armed Republic of Jaeger Panzer

7) Nova Force Nova - The Federation of Nova Force Nova

Rules:

Basically we'll keep our descriptions of units, for each country... But you will have a cap for your armies.

So go to the Planning thread and state how much you think you should have...