X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Project Citadel

Guest He who fights monsters

As the Human champions were sent on their mission they were eventually scattered. They were armed with only a pistol until they stumbled upon a lead pipe, a shovel, a crowbar, a machete, and a sledgehammer. They would pick up any of the choices, sustaining themselves for now.

OOC: Choose a weapon.

The Machines hunted humans down, but were also on guard for the infected. HK had them scattered as well to patrol the premises of the urban wasteland, where humans and infected were bound to be hiding. They are armed with a plasma pistol, albeit one of the older models.

Infected were lurking in the wasteland as well. The virus is constantly evolving to attack humans. They hide in the darkest of corners, waiting for victims. They drool as they ready their claws and teeth.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Sledgehammer FTW!

Siege Mauer looks at the sledge hammer and grumbles, "Thats the best I can get my hands on... oh well.", He then throws a look around his surroundings. "Meh, I think I'll go this way..", Siege walks off in a random direction, hoisting the sledgehammer over his metallic shoulder..

sigma start looking for his prey with his plasma piste in hand

The hunter, Joseph Anderson, an unfortunate victim, smells the air. HE can smell a human coming his way. He hides in a dark building to ambush in.

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC: Ill pick the machete

Capitan Wolfram Remington was walking through an abandoned part of town looking for allies or equipment, and cursing her luck that everything went to hell so fast: Wolfram got seperated from the allies early in the mission, trashed her issued battle-rifle during a skirmish not too long ago, and had lost her CQC impliments almost upon arrival in the mission zone. "Lucky your armor and helmet are fastened on you, otherwise you'd lose that too...*sigh*". All the soldier had left was issued the sidearm. It packed a decent punch, but something bigger would be nice Wolfram thought. Wolfram eventually came across a shed, where he found several objects that could fill the role for melee.

After some looking Wolfram settled for a machete, as it seemed sturdy and was the only blade out of the bunch. After a few swings Wolfram figured it would do the job, but thought the standard issue combat knife wouldve been better.." Then you shouldnt've lost the damn thing, eh Remington !?!" flashed through Wolframs head. Sighing she holstered it and continued walking through the cities open streets, wary of any ambushes...

The hunter, Joseph Anderson, an unfortunate victim, smells the air. HE can smell a human coming his way. He hides in a dark building to ambush in.

OOC: I got this chump!

As Siege had chosen a random direction to go towards, he ends up going nearby a derelict building. Siege then came up with an idea, "Maybe there's some good stuff in there... or maybe not. I just hope I can kill something in the meantime...", and with a grunt, he hefts the sledgehammer up in striking position, gripping it with both hands, sticking it out as he prefers to kill his enemies from a distance or at least not close to him. He then heads inside, keeping a wary eye for any goods that can be of help or value to him and also for the occasional enemy attack.

Guest EvanAlmighty

SCOUT UNIT CR-879 ACTIVATED..........

ASSESSING ABILITIES..........

These were the first words I had heard after being reactivated.

I was unfortunate enough to have been caught in one of the earlier scrimmages, but fortunate enough to be the most complete machine on the battlefield after it was over.

Not much had been damaged, my right arm, some of my left fingers, left foreleg. Most importantly nearly have my central processing unit had been destroyed.

I was salvaged, and my missing parts were replaced with metal from the less fortunate ones...

Hold on...I hear something...I'll have to get back to this later...

I awake about 62% through my recharge cycle. I send signals to other machines in the area, but they may be too far away.

I bring out my plasma pistol and move into some darker areas where I can better camouflage myself. I can hear footsteps off in the distance...

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: I got this chump!

As Siege had chosen a random direction to go towards, he ends up going nearby a derelict building. Siege then came up with an idea, "Maybe there's some good stuff in there... or maybe not. I just hope I can kill something in the meantime...", and with a grunt, he hefts the sledgehammer up in striking position, gripping it with both hands, sticking it out as he prefers to kill his enemies from a distance or at least not close to him. He then heads inside, keeping a wary eye for any goods that can be of help or value to him and also for the occasional enemy attack.

OOC:Thought noone was meeting yet?

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: I want to kill something, alright. Meh. Fine, it can be seen as a separate building... my bad. Ignore this if you wish.

OOC:Fair enough. Lets go w/ diff building. Hey HWFM, give us some low-level mooks to kill when everyone gets here.

SCOUT UNIT CR-879 ACTIVATED..........

ASSESSING ABILITIES..........

These were the first words I had heard after being reactivated.

I was unfortunate enough to have been caught in one of the earlier scrimmages, but fortunate enough to be the most complete machine on the battlefield after it was over.

Not much had been damaged, my right arm, some of my left fingers, left foreleg. Most importantly nearly have my central processing unit had been destroyed.

I was salvaged, and my missing parts were replaced with metal from the less fortunate ones...

Hold on...I hear something...I'll have to get back to this later...

I awake about 62% through my recharge cycle. I send signals to other machines in the area, but they may be too far away.

I bring out my EMP gun and move into some darker areas where I can better camouflage myself. I can hear footsteps off in the distance...

OOC: You have a plasma pistol. EMP's come put from the center of your body.

All of a sudden, a thug with a baseball bat charges at CR-879, as it was assessing.

Siege headed to the building. All of a sudden, you meet a teenage girl. "I'm not sick, but people are treating me as such! I swear I am not infected!" she cries. Suddenly, an Infected spat at her, certainly being infected. "Ah! A spitter! Now I'm going to be infected and I'm drawing the weak zombies!" All of a sudden, two common zombies and the spitter draw closely. The Remington siblings are not too far away.

As Damien headed east, he saw a Machine. It looked inhuman like something from Greek Mythology--quadrupedal with multiple snake like heads with long necks. The golden head was in the middle while silver heads surrounded it. If Damien came closer, it would become aggressive.

The hunter was well hidden withing the abandoned dark building. He then smelled something human. The human did not see the hunter while looting. He was armed with brass knuckles, but sadly that was not enough. The hunter pounced, and the man screamed while he was being infected. The man then dropped his knuckles and grew in musculature and height. HE became a brute, heading north.

Siege Mauer, out of sympathy... actually no, he just did it to remove an enemy and any hassle that would pertain in the near future, kills the newly infected girl via smashing the sledgehammer upon the side of her head, caving in her skull.

OOC: Nice guy huh? lol. This is my remedy for the infected's "recruiting" deal.

Siege then swings the sledgehammer back and forth in front of him to keep away the common zombies and to deflect any incoming projectile from the spitter while yelling, "Yo! Anyone nearby, I could use the help! Damn, if only I had a friggin gun..."

He sees an opening and rushes in, smacking the two common zombies aside, and brings the sledgehammer down atop the spitter, aiming the head of the hammer at the zombie's skull.

OOC: I realize I'm getting surrounded... hmmmmm

Siege Mauer, out of sympathy... actually no, he just did it to remove an enemy and any hassle that would pertain in the near future, kills the newly infected girl via smashing the sledgehammer upon the side of her head, caving in her skull.

OOC: Nice guy huh? lol. This is my remedy for the infected's "recruiting" deal.

Siege then swings the sledgehammer back and forth in front of him to keep away the common zombies and to deflect any incoming projectile from the spitter while yelling, "Yo! Anyone nearby, I could use the help! Damn, if only I had a friggin gun..."

He sees an opening and rushes in, smacking the two common zombies aside, and brings the sledgehammer down atop the spitter, aiming the head of the hammer at the zombie's skull.

OOC: I realize I'm getting surrounded... hmmmmm

OOC: You do have a gun. The pistol, don't you remember? I never though Siege would be a douche.

The Common Infected are smacked away, but they didn't get killed. The spitter does become killed by the blow, splashing the liquid on the hammer. From both sides, the common infected shamble forward, phased by the blow.

OOC: You do have a gun. The pistol, don't you remember? I never though Siege would be a douche.

The Common Infected are smacked away, but they didn't get killed. The spitter does become killed by the blow, splashing the liquid on the hammer. From both sides, the common infected shamble forward, phased by the blow.

OOC: I didn't realize that... and that was hurtful, :)... He likes to get in the thick of stuff dude!

Siege then takes out his pistol and with careful aim, he fires two bullets into the heads of the two common zombies. After he fires the gun, he proceeds to smash their heads with the hammer to make sure their dead anyways. Realizing that the gunshot noise may attract unwanted attention, he hightails it out of there, abandoning the idea of exploring the building. He hopes that the gunshot alerted possible allies.

Guest KevinDWolf93
OOC: I'm nearby you but I already mopped up the zombies... follow the gunshot. Read my previous post.

OOC: I read that. I actually wanted to see if Nova needed/wanted help..If not Ill meet up w/ you and Zreth.

I rolled into the shadows nearby, then attempted to sneak up on the enemy.

The machine scans its areas. "Faint heat source nearby, zooming in." The machine zooms in. "Human detected! Termination in ten seconds!"

Siege finished off his opponents. With the conclusion, an infected charger comes charging after the cyborg and the super soldier siblings.

OOC: Time to rub some salt into the wounds.

The machine scans its areas. "Faint heat source nearby, zooming in." The machine zooms in. "Human detected! Termination in ten seconds!"

Siege finished off his opponents. With the conclusion, an infected charger comes charging after the cyborg and the super soldier siblings.

OOC: Time to rub some salt into the wounds.

OOC: Wait, Me and Kevin met up already?

Siege looks around and sees the oncoming charger. He scoffs and takes aim with his trusty pistol. He fires...

Guest KevinDWolf93

OOC: No, Jeager I dont think so. Anyways, Im gonna bail out Nova. Good luck with the infected Zreth/Panzer

Wolfram was making her way towards some noise over by some buildings, until hearing something loud in the opposite direction. In a flash Wolfram rushed over to the source with the super speed given through the ss programs and saw a marine about to be attacked by some kind of sentry. With a superhuman leap, Wolfram grabs the marine and goes through a building to escape the sentrys range. They both stop after making their way on the opposite side and after quickly moving into some nearby cover and searching around Wolfram, being silent the entire time, finally drops the marine and draws the sidearm to look around for any other traps, waving for the marine to do the same.

OOC: Wait, Me and Kevin met up already?

Siege looks around and sees the oncoming charger. He scoffs and takes aim with his trusty pistol. He fires...

The charger is not affected, and is charging at 55 miles per hour! Unless Darius helps, Siege may be gored by the charger.

"Target lost. Back to patrolling." the hydra said after its target escaped.