Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 3303 Homer Simpson vs. Phoenix Wright

Guest callisto

Guest callisto
In a smoke-filled back room at the Capitol, several high rankingRepublicans and Democrats sit around a table with President Barack Obama sitting at the end.

A Republican gets up to speak. " As you all know on the Earth today there is about 59 Springfield's in the world and over time they have been paying for one Springfield's mistakes The Simpsons own home town. The other Springfield'shave over the past few decades have been paying for the verous fines,damages and flops that have been issued/caused/and just plain happenover the years this is because the goverment has no idea where the townis and they have been sending the bills to the other Springfield's. After puting a tracker on a this dumb fat guy that came from there we know where it is"

A Democrat cotinues, "The other town leaders have proof that that town has the money a gold mine a oil well and one Charles Montgomery Burns has the money to pay for it all at lest a hundred times over and the economy can be fixed faster thus we must do something before things get worse'

Obama gets up to go over to a phone "I have chosen a very good man to get the money the best Attorney we can get.

And thus it is on for years The Simpsons own home town has not payed for the fines, damages and flops that have been issued/caused/and just plain happen over the years thus Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney has been sent to get the money after evey law group from the NSA to the NCIS came in to perfom the bigest bust in history.

And so who wins?

Will Wright and his team get all of the money for the USA or will the town of Springfield get away with it once more?

Note Yes I know that is Homer but the town is not on the list thus voteing for him is a vote for Springfield.

Guest deadpoolhulk

over the years the people of springfeild have:

beaten prohibition

blocked out the sun

broken democracies laws several times

out smarted the devil

and correctly predicted armageddon

so one lawyer will stand no chance

Guest Joecorp

beaten prohibition

blocked out the sun

out smarted the devil

OBJECTION!

Phoenix is the best lawyer around, if anyone can do it, it's him.

beaten prohibition

blocked out the sun

out smarted the devil

Doesn't Simpson's Springfield have the worse lawyer ever? He won't stand a chance.

Guest deadpoolhulk

@ Hugo Fowl (quoting doesn't work) i meant that they will probably ignore/ kill/ drive him insane, instead of going down

@ Hugo Fowl (quoting doesn't work) i meant that they will probably ignore/ kill/ drive him insane, instead of going down

Possible, I'll grant you that. But have you seen the array of characters Phoenix sees on a daily basis? That crazy whip-wielding chick for one. Anyone who can stand those people can handle anything in my opinion.

Guest TheRandomBandit
Possible, I'll grant you that. But have you seen the array of characters Phoenix sees on a daily basis? That crazy whip-wielding chick for one. Anyone who can stand those people can handle anything in my opinion.

Have you seen the crazy cat lady?