Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Music

Guest boston_celtics

Guest Darxeth

Brand New just sounds like a pissed off Modest Mouse to me and I don't even like Modest Mouse that much to begin with.

I don't typically like a majority of Brand New's songs, but the ones I do like, I love.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ViperKing

I've always liked Lecrae even though he's a Christian rapper. It was very impressive and though I'm agnostic, I enjoy his music a lot.

I've always liked Lecrae even though he's a Christian rapper. It was very impressive and though I'm agnostic, I enjoy his music a lot.

You like Lecrae? This makes you officially awesome. Thought I was the only one, who knew of Reach Records. Lecrae's the one that got me started, I guess you could say. Branched out from there. Before him, all I knew of was KJ-five tweezy and Grits. :/ I think I dig some of the young guns more, though. Like Pro,
, and
. But that's just me.

Guest Darxeth

lol If they made an anime music video of Lecrae's work featuring Trunks, I think your head would explode, Drob. :P

Guest Shockwave

What about "hipsters" do you dislike? Just wondering, specifically.

Mostly just the whole culture of them.

Guest silversurfer092

Mostly just the whole culture of them.

You do realize that there are plenty of people who listen to hipster music and don't partake in hipster culture right? You do realize that listening to a will.i.am song is about the furthest thing from hipster, right? You're getting pretty ignorant around here, Shockwave. I don't know what happened, but you're getting to be a real dick.

Guest Shockwave

You do realize that there are plenty of people who listen to hipster music and don't partake in hipster culture right? You do realize that listening to a will.i.am song is about the furthest thing from hipster, right? You're getting pretty ignorant around here, Shockwave. I don't know what happened, but you're getting to be a real dick.

1st off, it was the script who wrote that song.

2nd, yes if it was an actual Will.i.am song I wouldn't have asked it.

3rd, trust me, you don't want to know what was going on last week.

4th, Music is considerably my weakest area when it comes to media.

So there.

Guest ViperKing

You like Lecrae? This makes you officially awesome. Thought I was the only one, who knew of Reach Records. Lecrae's the one that got me started, I guess you could say. Branched out from there. Before him, all I knew of was KJ-five tweezy and Grits. :/ I think I dig some of the young guns more, though. Like Pro,

, and
. But that's just me.

Yeah. Lecrae is awesome. He was the one to make me realize how great Christian rap can be. I've heard both Trip Lee and Pro. They're both pretty good. I personally think Lecrae's definitely the best though. I mean, how many Christian musicians got anything in the top ten on the charts of the big-leagues? Lecrae is definitely a boss.

He's definitely the biggest name in Christian Hip-Hop. At least, I assume he is.

lol If they made an anime music video of Lecrae's work featuring Trunks, I think your head would explode, Drob. :P

Hush, you! DBZ's soundtrack is awesome. A rap theme was GT's shtick. I kind of miss that song... It's not on the season sets of GT. :( Something from Disciple might be a better fit:

Guest Darxeth

Hush, you! DBZ's soundtrack is awesome. A rap theme was GT's shtick. I kind of miss that song... It's not on the season sets of GT. :( Something from Disciple might be a better fit:

DBZ's soundtrack is indeed, awesome. :]