Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

The End of Carnage vs Electro

Guest Austo191

Guest Austo191

The fight had begun.

Carnage leaped towards Electro, and grabbed him by his waist. He then started beating Electro into the ground. Then he stared at him, he wasn't moving. "That was easy" Carnage said with a toothy smile. He dropped Electro to the ground, and stared at him longer. Then in a quick motion Electro jumped up, and fired an electric bolt at Carnage's face. "Arggghhhh!" Carnage yelled out. "How do you like that! Huh!" Electro screamed. Before Electro could fire another bolt, Carnage kicked him in the chest. It knocked the breath out of Electro. He laid on the ground panting, and breathing hard. "You're gonna pay for that" Electro panted. "Am I?" Carnage said kicking Electro in the chest. "Ooof!" Electro breathed out. "Are you ready to die?" Carnage asked. "Not..... yet!" Electro yelled. He raised his arm and fired an elctric bolt into carnage;s chest. It knocked him a couple yards back. Electro jumped back to his feet, and fired some electric bolts into the ground causing him to fly into the sky. "Gotta find the power boxes" Electro said to himself. He looked back down and saw Carnage slowly getting back to his feet. Electro quickly started scanning the whole arena. "There's one!" Electro yelled happily. He quickly flew towards the box. He tore the lid off the power box, and began absorbing some electricity. When there wasn't any power left he stopped. "Time to kill that little bastard" Electro said. He then turned around to see Carnage lunging towards him. "Crap!" Electro screamed trying to raise his arms, but he was too late. Carnage has landed on top of Electro, and began slashing his face. He stopped when blood started pouring out of Electro's face. "My turn" Electro said shoving his hand into Carnage;s mouth. He fired and electric bolt into Carnage's mouth. Carnage's head blew up shooting goo all into Electro's face. "Damn! That's nasty" Electro said whiping it off. He pushed Carnage's lifeless body off of him, and jumped on his feet. "You've done it! You are the greatest Spider-Man villain of all time" the voice said. "I knew it" Electro said with a smile. There was a flash of light, and he was gone.

Electro found himself standing on a tall sky-scraper. "Is that it?' Electro asked. "No actually" the voice said. "Well. What now?" Electro asked. "Right now I'm sure you're wondering what happened to the losers" the voice said. "I guess" Electro said. "Let me show you" the voice said. A hologram then appeared in the sky.

It showed all of the losers locked in an adamantium jail cell locked with, Michael Jackson. He heard crys for help from them. "Don't touch that!" Green Goblin yelled. "Ha! That's for sucking" Electro said with a smile. "Now I will show you what you win" the voice said.

"Turn around" the voice said. Electro listened. "Oh my god" Electro said. Behind the building was a hundred clones of him, and the other Spider-Man villains. "Don't you wish to kill Spider-Man?" the voice asked. Electro nodded. "Well here you go" the voice said. "Hail Electro!" the clones screamed. Electro made a devious smile.

A decade later:

Electro stood atop a fortress. Next to him was Spider-Man. His costume was torn and ragedy. "Today I will unmask, and behead the insect!" Electro yelled. Electro quickly tore the mask off of Spider-Man's face. Electro frowned. "I have no idea who this is" Electro said sadly. He shrugged and raised his axe. "Well time to die" Electro said. He brought the axe down. SPLAT!

"I am here for a reason. I am here fight against the dimensions. I look down on many different planet Earths. I have created a new dictator. I have given Electro clones of himself and Spider-Man's other villains. What he does with them is his choice. His choice was to kill Spider-Man. I now watch the other dimensions. I have watched Superman fly through the sky, and Wolverine run through the forests. I am what you would call an Omni-Being. I can kill the Beyonder, Silver Surfer, and Anti-Moniter, combined with a blink of my eye. I am Rip-Thorn, your new leader. Soon you will hail me. Soon."