MATCH SCORE
Namaari: 2
Azog: 3

Rumble 20553 Henry Evans vs. Koba
MATCH SCORE
Henry Evans: 0
Koba: 5

Rumble 20546 Killjoy vs. The Leprechaun

Killjoy is summoned on accident by a young man named Atlas seeking vengeance on the person/s who recently killed one of his close friends. After the ritual is complete, Killjoy appears instead of the intended outcome. Killjoy spares Atlas's life and offers a deal to kill off the one who murdered his friend for a small fee. In return for completing this it will allow him total freedom from hell enabling him to cause terror around world once again without very few stipulations.

After being lead to a graveyard, Killjoy finds his match by being introduced to Lubdan the Leprechaun. After a short talk Killjoy realizes Lubdan is responsible for the death of Atlas's friend. Atlas and a group of his friends were in possession of Lubdans Schilling coin, which they had stolen from his collection of gold. He has hunted the group down one by one since. In order to get it back, Lubdan must make his way through Killjoy. 

Lep gets a bad rep alot I have feeling. I enjoyed most of the Leprechauns without a doubt. Some of the most iconic rhymes were rather hilarious and sadistic. (When he's playing Lung Pogo - goofy but creative) For horror it had never been done before at all and pry will never be done like Warwick did it. Ever! I'm not saying he wins this battle but I just felt like he gets a bad rep with a lot of people. I figured id better back him up a little regardless. 😁