Rumble 20559 Brock Samson vs. Evil Ash
MATCH SCORE
Brock Samson: 4
Evil Ash: 0

Starkiller vs. Wolverine
MATCH SCORE
Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Rumble 20418 Confederacy of Independent Systems vs. The Covenant (Halo)

Who would win?

The Separatists and the Covenant battle for control of a planet which is important to both factions.

While the fleet battle above the planet, both sides have landed ground forces and are vying for control of the planet. 

No heroes on either side. So no Arbiter or Dooku.  

10 hours ago, patrickthekid said:

The technology seems fairly matched, but the Covenant just has more powerful aliens than the robots can handle here.

I don’t know both sides seem to have an equivalent. 

Grunts - B1 battledroids

Jackals low level elites - Commando droids.

Brutes - Super battle droids 

Drones - Geonosians 

Elite zealouts - Magna guards

Hunters - Dwarf spider droids /Droidekas. 

Ghosts -Stap 

Chopper - Droid tank 

Wraith - AAT 

Scarab - Spiderdroid 

Phantom - Droid gunship 

Banshee - Trifightet

Seraph - Vulture droid 

There’s a few that don’t have an equivalent like the revenant and Hailfire droid. Not all of these equivalents are as good as their counterparts I’ll admit but that goes both ways here.

A very intriguing match. Whilst I am an admittedly hardcore Star Wars fan, I think I’ll give this to the Covenant. Rank and file CIS battle droids are notoriously underwhelming soldiers, being very clumsy, poor tacticians, and very easy to one shot. They were only really successful when they had overwhelming numbers on their side, anytime they didn’t have that advantage they were quickly outmaneuvered and picked apart by the better trained, armored, and tactically sound Clone troopers. They literally started the Clone Wars with nearly a 100 to 1 advantage in numbers to the Clones and within 3 years the Clones had the Separatists soundly defeated, so that’s a big knock against the droids as soldiers.

The Covenant meanwhile will be going into this fight with greater training, defenses, experience, tactics, and with a lot more variety of soldiers. No way do they lose.