Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Rumble 20406 Thor Odinson and Iron Man and Star-Lord vs. Aquaman and Hawkman (Carter Hall) and Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes)

Learn More About
Iron Man
Read more about Iron Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wiki Iron Man Entry Marvel Directory Iron Man page Iron Man Armory

Thor Odinson
Read more about Thor Odinson at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia: Thor Marvel Database Project: Thor Marvel.com: Thor

Star-Lord
Read more about Star-Lord at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Appendix to Marvel Spider-Bob

Aquaman
Read more about Aquaman at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia: Aquaman Toonopedia: Aquaman In-depth Profile on Aquaman

Hawkman (Carter Hall)
Read more about Hawkman (Carter Hall) at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Hawkman Wiki Entry DC Comics Heroes & Villains Spider-Bob.com

Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes)
Read more about Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes) at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wiki Entry DC Databse Entry DC Comics Entry

On 2/19/2024 at 12:50 AM, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Movie Thor slaughters the DC 3. Tony and Quill grab some martinis and watch the ensuing massacre from afar.

I figured as much. I recently had seen Black Adam 🤷🏼‍♂️ and thought the Hawkman that was portrayed was awesome and not a bad movie at all. I thought no matter the outcome he would be fun to toss in against Thor. I suppose it would be fun for Thor after all said and done. 😆

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WeAreVenom88 said:

I figured as much. I recently had seen Black Adam 🤷🏼‍♂️ and thought the Hawkman that was portrayed was awesome and not a bad movie at all. I thought no matter the outcome he would be fun to toss in against Thor. I suppose it would be fun for Thor after all said and done. 😆

Well even if it was a fun portrayal and movie I don’t really see how that Hawkman could stand up to Thor. If anything you really should’ve had Dwayne Johnson’s Black Adam in the DC trio instead of Hawkman, that would’ve made a more equal match. At the very least Tony and Quill would have to be involved in the fight.

1 hour ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Well even if it was a fun portrayal and movie I don’t really see how that Hawkman could stand up to Thor. If anything you really should’ve had Dwayne Johnson’s Black Adam in the DC trio instead of Hawkman, that would’ve made a more equal match. At the very least Tony and Quill would have to be involved in the fight.

😆 This is true.