X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

Spider-Man vs Superman

Guest Austo191

Guest Austo191

This isn't a fight between the Man of Steel and Web-Head. This is a popularity contest between the two.

I've done something like this a while back. This time I'll give out things you base their popularity on.

You use their movies, comics, TV shows, novels, or for Superman radio shows.

Let's get started!

Guest MarvelFan15

Normally, I'd say Supes in terms of overall popularity...

but, ever since Spidey got his first movie out, things have changed. I'd say they're about even nowdays.

Guest Ghost Tiger

I'd say its about even as well, but world-wide among non-comic readers I may give the slight edge to Superman.

Guest MarvelFan15
I'd say its about even as well, but world-wide among non-comic readers I may give the slight edge to Superman.

Very slight...Well, ever since One More Day came out anyway. ;)

Guest Ghost Tiger

Haha I am guessing that most of the Population knows nothing of OMD lol. People who don't read comics are the ones I see giving Superman the edge because for your average non-comic reading American Superman is the first hero that comes to mind when you say superhero.

Guest MarvelFan15
Haha I am guessing that most of the Population knows nothing of OMD lol. People who don't read comics are the ones I see giving Superman the edge because for your average non-comic reading American Superman is the first hero that comes to mind when you say superhero.

Fair enough.

Guest Diskyr

Spiderman...

More merchandis and marketing. Plus he actually made a billion dollar franchise with a successful future, moreso than that godawful Superman Returns film

Guest Ghost Tiger

Haha Superman Returns was a load of crap and did Supes no justice. That said I liked it better than Spider-Man 3 which almost made me cry it was sooo bad. Thats mostly because I expected it to be awesome though. Spider-man was my favorite hero as a kid and Venom was my favorite villaiins so they pretty much just took a crap on my childhood with that movie.