Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Magnetic Ferret in 2024

I would like to take this post to do a few things. First of all, happy new year everyone! Next I would like to present my ideas for updating the website. I wish to push as much of these update through in 2024, some of them have already had work put in.

1) The non forum cosmetic update. I have already started updating the index page (MagneticFerret.com). I wish to begin pushing these update through the rest of the pages.

2) More use from non forum side. While cosmetics are nice, it couldn't solve all the issue. One thing I would like to do is change how the pages present themselves. Right now the index page serves as a slight look before pushing you to the forum. I rather like how the pages look and I find it easier to navigate to the matches I'm looking for than the forums. However, we can make it easier, if we seperate the matches by match type the way the site used to look prior to the forum update. This can still cause an issue when matches can be lost in the mix, but if each type has its own page, it may be easier to navigate. Add in an All page and that takes care of all ways to look at it. 

3) Increase rewards. This year the site gave out $225 in rewards, all personally funded, this is... Ideal for keeping the competition on the website that I love, but not so much for my own pocketbook. I'll be opening challenges up for sponsorship, but ONLY if they make sense. Sorry, no write ups on the marketing of underwear. No personal data will be shared, none is collected anyway. If you know a local book store that would enjoy this type of thing send them my way we'll work something out.

4) Figure out that "read more" on the slider at the top of the page. I now know the issue, solving though is another issue entierly. 

I'm sure I'll be checking at least some of these things off throughout the year, lets see how they go. Feel free to share your thoughts and criticisms. Again, Happy new year everyone.

But how am I to make my MLB Hall of Famer Jim Palmer vs Spider-Man underwear sales matchup?

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/1/2024 at 10:13 PM, Twogunkid said:

But how am I to make my MLB Hall of Famer Jim Palmer vs Spider-Man underwear sales matchup?

You can! Just not via sponsorship. Until I eventually sell-out anyway.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...