MATCH SCORE
Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Zombie Power Rangers

Venom 2009

Part 1

--------

Notes:

-Takes place after the Marvel Zombies 2 series, and after the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers episode, The Sound of Dischordia.

-Instead of the Zombie Spider-Man being sent to Earth Z, he gets sent to the Power Rangers world.

--------

At Angel Grove Park, the Zombie Spider-Man just appeared out of nowhere. “Malcolm don’t do it! Wait a minute. Where am I? This doesn’t look like New Wakanda. I guess Malcolm and Forge perfected Reed Richard’s interdimensional transporter like they said. Malcolm must have sent me to some other world. A vibrant world, too unpolluted by our kind. The world I come from is a ruined husk, like the carcass of some hollowed-out animal, thanks to us zombies.”

But then Spider-Man saw a bunch of people running. “What are those people running from?” Then Spider-Man saw what they were running from: It was Goldar, Rito Revolto, and 10 Tenga Warriors, who were attacking the park. “Ok, whoever they are, they need to be stopped. It's time for me to be a hero again.” Spider-Man ran towards them.

“Those Power Rangers better show before we destroy this park.” Goldar said.

“Yea, and this time we will destroy those teenagers.” Rito said.

“Hold it right there!” Spider-Man yelled.

Goldar, Rito Revolto, and the Tengas looked and saw Spider-Man. “Uh..Who are you?” Goldar asked.

“I am Spider-Man.” The Zombie said.

“Spider who?” Rito asked.

“We were hoping for the Power Rangers to show up.” Goldar said, “Not some guy in a messed-up costume.”

“Well, that’s too bad, because you’re dealing with me, and if you know what is good for you, you’ll leave this place now.” Spider-Man said.

“Not going to happen, bug-man. Besides, there are 12 of us and only one of you, there is no way you can beat all of us.” Rito said.

“Is that so. Well, I got one thing that you all don’t.” Spider-Man said.

“And that is?” Goldar asked.

“I have Cosmic Powers.” Spider-Man said as he was going to fire a cosmic beam from his hands. But nothing happened.

“Is something supposed to happen?” Rito asked.

“My Cosmic Powers! What happened to them?! There Gone!” Spider-Man yelled shocked. But then Spider-Man put his hands on his head as he was feeling a pain in his head. Something he thought was gone for good. “No! It can’t be! The hunger! It's coming back!”

“Wants wrong with this guy?” Rito asked.

“Who cares! Tengas destroy him!” Goldar yelled. Then the Tenga Warriors ran off to attack Spider-Man.

“I am so hungry!” Spider-Man yelled as he ran to the Tengas.

Within a few minutes the fight was over as Tengas were on the ground, badly hurt, and Spider-Man standing over them. The Bird Warriors had some of their limbs ripped off, and had bite marks all over their bodies. “Hmm.... Tastes like chicken.” Spider-Man said.

Both Goldar and Rito were shocked. “The Tengas! They are nearly dead!” Rito yelled.

“I will take care of this guy.” Goldar said holding his sword.

“Come and get me.” Spider-Man said. With that, Goldar ran at Spider-Man and was swinging his sword at him. However, Spider-Man was dodging him. “You are too slow. My Aunt May could move much faster than you.”

“Hold still!” Goldar yelled. Soon Spider-Man was backed up to a tree. “Now I got you!” Golder was going to use his sword to slice Spider-Man. But without realizing it, Spider-Man holding his hands like he was going to fire his web shooters, and he accidently fired stick veins and arteries like webbing from his wrists, covering up Goldar’s face.

Spider-Man jumped and kicked Goldar in the chest, making him fall backwards. “I didn’t know I could do that. But it's very painful. Oh well, at least I got something to replace my web shooters.”

Goldar got up and removed the arteries from his face. “You’re going to pay for that!”

Soon the Tenga Warriors were getting back up. Rito was shocked to see that they could still move. “Hey, how can you guys be up after what happened to you?”

“I’m so hungry.” One of the Tengas said.

“Me too.” Another Tenga said.

The Tenga Warriors looked at Rito. “Why are you all looking at me like that?” Rito said as he was backing away. The Zombie Tenga Warriors ran at Rito and attacked him. Rito tried to fight back, but he was outnumbered and soon was being taken apart.

“Rito NO!” Goldar yelled as he saw what had happened to Rito.

“You should pay attention to who you are fighting.” Spider-Man said as he ran up to Goldar. Goldar tried to swing his sword, but Spider-Man kicked it out of his hand. Then Spider-Man grabbed Goldar’s hand and bit off his fingers, which made Goldar yell in pain.

Later at the Command Center, Zordon called the Rangers. As Adam, Aisha, Billy, Kat, Rocky, and Tommy arrived, Tommy asked, “What’s the matter Zordon?”

“A horror is happening in the park.” Zordon said, “Look at the Viewing Globe.”

As the Rangers looked at the Viewing Globe, they were shocked by what they saw. On the Viewing Globe it showed Spider-Man, the Tenga Warriors, and the now Zombie Goldar were attacking and eating people.

“What has happened to Goldar and the Tengas?! Why are they eating people?!” Rocky yelled shocked.

“They have been infected by some kind of virus, which has turned them into flesh eating zombies.” Zordon said.

“Zombies?! As in moving corpses that eat the living?” Aisha asked.

“I’m afraid so.” Zordon said.

“Who’s that with them?” Billy asked as he notices Spider-Man.

“He is called Spider-Man. From what I can tell, he is from another universe. When Spider-Man fought Goldar and the Tengas, he took bites out of them, which is how they got turned into zombies.” Zordon said.

“We need to stop them. We can’t let them eat any more people.” Kat said.

“Be careful Rangers. If you get bitten by them, you will get turned into zombies as well.” Alpha said.

“Don’t worry Alpha. We’ll be careful.” Adam said.

“Good luck Rangers and may the power protect you.” Zordon said.

“Its Morphin Time!” Tommy yelled.

“White Ranger Power!” Tommy yelled as he morphed into the White Ranger.

“Black Ranger Power!” Adam yelled as he morphed into the Black Ranger.

“Pink Ranger Power!” Kat yelled as she morphed into the Pink Ranger.

“Blue Ranger Power!” Billy yelled as he morphed into the Blue Ranger.

“Yellow Ranger Power!” Aisha yelled as she morphed into the Yellow Ranger.

“Red Ranger Power!” Rocky yelled as he morphed into the Red Ranger.

After they morphed, they teleported to the park. “Stop right there, Goldar!” The White Ranger yelled.

Soon the zombies saw the Power Rangers. “Power Rangers, we were hoping that you would come here for lunch. That being you’re the food.” Goldar said.

“This ends here, Goldar. We can’t forgive you and your zombie friends for eating people.” The Red Ranger said.

“So, you must be the Power Rangers. You're not what I have expected.” Spider-Man said.

“Well, we’re going to crush you like the spider you are.” The Pink Ranger said.

“Ha! You all think you can beat us?” Goldar said.

Then Ninjor appeared next to the Power Rangers. “With me here, yes.” Ninjor said.

“Nice to have you with us, Ninjor.” The Black Ranger said.

“Zordon called me and told me want is happening. So, I came here to help you all beat these zombies.” Ninjor said.

“Good. More food for us.” Spider-Man said.

“We will see about.” The Pink Ranger said.

“Let's get them!” The Blue Ranger yelled.

Part 2

At Angel Grove Park, the White Ranger and Ninjor were fighting the Zombie Spider-Man and the Zombie Goldar, while the rest of the Power Rangers had just destroyed all of the Zombie Tenga Warriors. However, during the fight, the zombie birds were able to bite through the Power Rangers’ suits. Soon the Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, and Pink Ranger were feeling sick, and fell down to the ground.

The White Ranger, Ninjor, Spider-Man, and Goldar had stopped fighting as they saw there was something wrong with the rest of the Power Rangers. “Guys, what’s wrong?” The White Ranger asked. Then the White Ranger noticed the bite marks on his friends. “OH NO! You all were bitten!”

Soon the Power Rangers were getting back up. “I’m so hungry.” The Blue Ranger said.

“Me too.” The Red Ranger said.

The Power Rangers looked at Ninjor and the White Ranger. “You two look good enough to eat.” The Pink Ranger said.

“NO! Don’t tell me that you guys are......” The White Ranger tried to say.

“You know, it’s going to be hard for us to eat with these helmets on.” The Black Ranger said.

“Yea, let's take them off.” The Yellow Ranger said. Soon the Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, and Pink Ranger each took off their helmet and threw them away. The White Ranger was shocked as he saw his friends were now zombies.

“Guys, No! This can’t be happening!” The White Ranger yelled shock.

“I’m afraid so, Tommy. They have become zombies and now our enemies.” Ninjor said.

“Come on Tommy. It’s not so bad.” Rocky said.

“Yea, Tommy. Just let us take a couple of bites and you can be one of us.” Kat said.

“And the same goes with you, Ninjor.” Adam said.

“No way! I won’t become a zombie and eat people!” The White Ranger yelled.

“The same goes with me.” Ninjor said.

“Well, that’s too bad. For you two.” Billy said.

“But don’t worry. We’ll always remember you two. In our stomachs.” Aisha said.

“Well, we may have lost the Tengas. But it looks like we have some new friends.” Goldar said.

“So, lets seal our new friendship with a meal.” Spider-Man said.

The zombies got together and were getting ready to attack both the White Ranger and Ninjor. “Man, this doesn’t look good.” The White Ranger said as he got ready to fight.

Ninjor got ready to fight as well, but tells the White Ranger, “I hate to say this Tommy, but we may not make it out of this one.” Ninjor said.

“Let's get them!” Rocky yelled. Soon the zombies ran towards the White Ranger and Ninjor. But then lasers hit the ground, making explosions in front of the zombies, forcing them to stop.

“What the!!!” Aisha yelled.

“You did that?!” Adam yelled.

“Over here, you corpses.” Said a female voice. The zombies, the White Ranger, and Ninjor looked, and were shocked to see six more Power Rangers. The color of these Rangers was Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink, and one that was Red and Black. Each one of them were holding what looked like a gun (which are the Chrono Blasters and the Quantum Ranger in gun mode).

“Who the hell are you?” Aisha asked them.

“We are the Time Force Power Rangers.” The Pink Time Force Ranger said.

“Time Force Power Rangers?” The Goldar asked.

“What kind of name is that?” Rocky asked.

“We are Power Rangers from the future.” The Red Time Force Ranger said.

This shocked the zombies as well as the White Ranger and Ninjor. “Future Power Rangers?!” Kat yelled.

“That’s right. We have been sent here to the past to stop you zombies from starting a Zombie Apocalypse that will destroy our future.” The Blue Time Force Ranger said.

“And the only way to stop it from happening is to destroy you walking corpses.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“Ah, so what if you’re Power Rangers from the future. You’re no match for us.” Spider-Man said.

“Tommy, we have to help these Time Force Power Rangers to destroy these zombies. I know it’s going to be hard, but you have to understand that our friends are already dead, and their bodies have been taken over by these flesh-eating monsters.” Ninjor said.

“I know your right, Ninjor. The friends that we know are now gone. In order to save the world from a Zombie Apocalypse, we need to put these zombies down for good.” The White Ranger said.

“Remember everyone. We can’t let them bite us, or else we’ll become zombies like them.” The Green Time Force Ranger told everyone.

“I’m getting so hungry. Let’s eat these Time Force Power Rangers already.” Adam said.

“And along with eating Tommy and Ninjor too.” Kat said.

“Bring it on you freaks.” The Quantum Ranger said.

Part 3

At Angel Grove Park, the Time Force Power Rangers, the White Ranger, and Ninjor were having trouble fighting the zombies. Every time the heroes would knock down a zombie, that zombie would immediately get back up. But then the Red Time Force Ranger used the Battle Warrior Armor, the Quantum Ranger used the Quantum Mega Battle Armor, and the White Ranger used the Metallic Armor to help them fight the zombies. With the Three Powered-Up Rangers, the heroes were winning against the zombies, until the Zombie Power Rangers also used the Metallic Armor, turning the tables on the battle again.

Soon all the heroes regrouped. “It’s no good. Every time we knock them down, they just get back up again.” Ninjor said.

“Face it you chumps, you’re no match for us.” Spider-Man said as he and the rest of the zombies got together as well.

“Yea, you’re good as dinner.” Rocky said.

“That’s what you corpses think.” The Quantum Ranger said as he held the Quantum Morpher near his mouth. “Q-Rex Arrives!” Soon a giant portal opened up and stepping out of it was the Q-Rex in its Dinosaur Mode.

This shocked the zombies as well as the White Ranger and Ninjor. “Those Time Force Power Rangers also have a Zord!” Goldar yelled.

“Q-Rex Attack!” The Quantum Ranger yelled. The Q-Rex opened its mouth and fires a laser down at the zombies. However, the zombies jumped out of the way, which made the laser miss them and explode against the ground. But the aftershock from the attack blew the zombies away and knocked them down to the ground.

“Not so tough now.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“Grrr... These Time Force Power Rangers are getting too hard to eat.” Goldar said as he and Spider-Man got back up. Goldar looked at Spider-Man and said to him, “How about we go somewhere else to eat.”

“Good idea.” Spider-Man said. Goldar put his hand on Spider-Man’s shoulder and the two zombies teleported away.

“NO! Come Back!” The White Ranger yelled.

“They got away.” Ninjor said.

“Cowards.” Kat said.

“Looks like your friends abandoned you all.” The Blue Time Force Ranger said to the Zombie Power Rangers.

As the Zombie Power Rangers got back up, they powered down their Metallic Armor. “We don’t need those losers to help us win.” Aisha said.

“Yea, especially since we got our own Zords.” Billy said.

“We need Shogunzord Power now!” Rocky yelled.

As the Red Shogunzord, Black Shogunzord, Blue Shogunzord, Yellow Shogunzord, and White Shogunzord appeared in the park, the Zombie Power Rangers each jumped inside their Zord.

“Ok, that’s bad.” The Green Time Force Ranger said.

“Shogun Megazord Power Now!” Rocky yelled.

Soon the five Shogunzords combined into the Shogun Megazord.

“Let's make it worst for those Time Force Power Rangers.” Billy said as he used the Falconzord-Remote to control the Ninjazords.

As soon as the Falconzord, Bear Ninjazord, Crane Ninjazord, Wolf Ninjazord, Frog Ninjazord, and Ninjazord Ape arrived in the park, they combined into the Ninja MegaFalconzord.

“And to make it even more worst, we need Titanus.” Rocky said.

Soon Titanus arrived in the park as well. The three Mighty Morphin Zords stood next to each other, and were facing the Q-Rex. The Time Force Power Rangers along with the White Ranger and Ninjor were shocked by this.

At the Command Center, Zordon and Alpha had been watching the events on the Viewing Globe. It hurt both Zordon and Alpha to see what has happened to their friends, but they also knew that these zombies needed to be stopped.

“Alpha, we need to shut down our Zords.” Zordon said.

“Yes, Zordon.” Alpha said as he went to the controls. As Alpha tried to shut down the Zombie Power Rangers’ Zords, nothing was happening. “Oh No! For some reason the Zords can’t be shut down!”

“Then let’s try to teleport the zombies out of the Shogun Megazord.” Zordon said.

“Right.” Alpha said as he worked on the controls. But... “I can’t do that either! It’s like something is blocking us!”

“I have entered a code in all the Zords’ system that stops the Command Center and Tommy from taking over the Zords. Also, I have entered another code in the Shogun Megazord’s system that blocks Zordon and Alpha from teleporting us out.” Billy said.

“Now nothing can stop us.” Aisha said.

“Let’s crush that lizard.” Adam said.

As the three Mighty Morphin Zords were about to attack the Q-Rex, the Pink Time Force Ranger yelled, “Circuit! We need the Zords!” 

Setting on a tree branch was the blue mechanical owl, Circuit. “There on their way.” Circuit said.

Soon another portal opened up in the sky, and coming out of it were the Time Flyers and the Shadow Winger.

The Red Time Force Ranger powered down his Battle Warrior Armor, and he along with the Blue, Green, Yellow, and Pink Time Force Ranger each jumped inside their Time Flyer. “Time Force Megazord: Mode Red!” The Red Time Force Ranger yelled.

Soon the Time Flyers combined into the Time Force Megazord: Mode Red.

Then the Shadow Winger transformed into the Time Shadow Megazord.

The Time Force Megazord and Time Shadow Megazord got together with the Q-Rex, and the three Time Forces Zords were ready to fight the Shogun Megazord, Ninja MegaFalconzord, and Titanus.

“Wow, those are some awesome Zords!” The White Ranger yelled.

The Quantum Ranger looks at the White Ranger and Ninjor, and tells them, “We can handle things from here. You two need to go and find those two other zombies.”

“Your right, we need to find Goldar and Spider-Man.” The White Ranger said. Then he looked at Ninjor, “Let’s head back to the Command Center. Hopefully Zordon and Alpha can find them for us.”

“Right.” Ninjor said as he and the White Ranger teleported back to the Command Center.

“So those Time Force Power Rangers got more Zords.” Kat said.

“Let's break them.” Adam said.

Part 4

On the Moon at the Moon Palace, Lord Zedd, Rita Repulsa, and Master Vile had been watching the events on Earth. “I never thought I would see the day that the Power Rangers would become monsters themselfs.” Rita said.

“Yes, but this is very bad for us as well. Those Future Power Rangers said that the zombies were going to start a Zombie Apocalypse that would destroy their future. If that happens, there be no way to conquer the Earth full of walking corpses that would want to eat us.” Lord Zedd said.

“This is your two’s fault!” Master Vile yelled at Lord Zedd and Rita Repulsa. “I told you to hold off your attacks on the Earth, until my master plan was finish. But because of your incompetence, Rito is now dead, and Goldar and the Power Rangers have become zombies.”

“Hey, it's not our fault that Spider-Man showed up! Our plan to destroy the Power Rangers was going just fine until he came along and started this Zombie Outbreak!” Lord Zedd yelled.

“By the way father, what is this master plan that you're talking about?” Rita asked.

“My plan was to use the Orb of Doom. It would have turned back time on Earth, and turn those Power Rangers back into children, making them powerless.” Master Vile said.

“That’s your brilliant plan?! I tried that before, and that didn’t go so well!” Lord Zedd yelled.

“But maybe we can use the Orb of Doom to erase this Zombie Outbreak from existence.” Rita said.

“True, but unfortunately the Orb of Doom is still incomplete. I need a few days to finish it.” Master Vile said.

“We don’t have a few days. There’s a good chance that those zombies will come up here to eat us. We need to destroy those zombies while we still have a chance.” Lord Zedd said.

“Well, I say we let those Future Power Rangers handle the Zombie Power Rangers. If we’re lucky they will destroy one another. The last thing we need are two groups of Power Rangers.” Rita said.

“So that only leaves Goldar and his new friend for us.” Lord Zedd said.

“We will need to send a very powerful monster to destroy those two zombies along with anyone else who is infected with the zombie virus.” Master Vile said.

“I know just the monster. This monster is so powerful, he almost destroyed the Power Rangers.” Rita said to Lord Zedd and Master Vile. Then Rita yelled for “Finster!”

“Yes, my Queen.” Finster said as he entered the room.

“I need you to recreate the Frankenstein Monster.” Rita said.

At the Command Center, Alpha was at the controls, doing a search for Spider-Man and Goldar. 

Ninjor and Tommy, who had powered down his Ranger Form, were watching the fight between the Mighty Morphin Zords and the Time Force Zords on the Viewing Globe.

“Man, I still can’t believe that this is happening. Goldar and Spider-Man are going to pay for what they have done to my friends.” Tommy said angry.

“I found them! They are in the city of Angel Grove. I will put it on the Viewing Globe.” Alpha said, working on the controls.

On the Viewing Globe, it showed that Goldar and Spider-Man where in the city, attacking and eating people. However, they were not the only ones attacking the living. People that got bitten by Goldar and Spider-Man, became zombies themselves, and were eating the living, or infecting others with the zombie virus.

“Oh Man! Looks like Goldar and Spider-Man made some new friends!” Tommy yelled.

“We need to go over there and destroy all those zombies before they can eat, or infect anymore people.” Ninjor said.

“Right, let's put an end to those walking corpses.” Tommy said.

“Before you go Tommy, I what to give you something. Hold your hand up.” Zordon said.

Tommy did what Zordon said and hold his hand up. Soon a sword appeared in Tommy’s hand. “The Sword of Power!” Tommy yelled shocked.

“I know that the last time the Sword of Power was used, it was against us. But in our darkness hour, you will need its power.” Zordon said.

“I won’t let you down, Zordon. I will use the Sword’s power to put an end to this Zombie Outbreak.” Tommy said.

“Also, Tommy, you may what to go ahead and use the Metallic Armor. It will protect you from getting bitten by the zombies.” Alpha said.

“Good idea.” Tommy said to Alpha. Then Tommy looked at Ninjor. “Ready to go Ninjor?”

“Ready when you are.” Ninjor said.

“Good luck you two, and may the power protect you.” Zordon said.

“Its Morphin Time! White Ranger Power!” Tommy yelled as he morphed into the White Ranger. “Metallic Armor Power Up!” Then the White Ranger was covered up by the Metallic Armor.

Soon after the White Ranger and Ninjor teleported to the city, and got in front of Goldar and Spider-Man. “Well, well, look who’s here. I see you two are still with the living.” Goldar said.

“This ends here, Goldar. We’re going to stop you zombies once and for all.” Ninjor said.

“Oh please, we have already beaten you both two times already. What makes you think you can win this time.” Spider-Man said.

“Because we got this bad boy.” The White Ranger said as he was holding the Sword of Power up.

“What?! Sword of Power! Gee, Zordon must be getting desperate if he gave you that weapon.” Goldar said.

“So, what if you got a bigger butter knife this time. We got new friends.” Spider-Man said to the White Ranger and Ninjor. Then Spider-Man yelled, “Fresh Meat Everyone!”

Soon 50 More Zombies got together with Goldar and Spider-Man. Both the White Ranger and Ninjor were shocked to see how many zombies there were. But what shocked the White Ranger the most was seeing who was among the zombies. “Bulk and Skull?!” The White Ranger yelled.

That’s right, Bulk and Skull were now zombies.

“Hey, there Tommy. Goldar told us that you were the White Ranger.” Bulk said.

“And now were going to eat your brain.” Skull said.

“Man, that’s so wrong on so many levels.” The White Ranger said.

But then appearing next to the White Ranger and Ninjor was the Frankenstein Monster. This shocked the White Rangers and Ninjor as well as the zombies. “The Frankenstein Monster! What’s he doing here!” The White Ranger yelled.

“Grrr... Lord Zedd and Rita wants all zombies to be destroyed.” Frankenstein said.

“So, Lord Zedd and Rita sends one of their monsters to kill us. After we take care of you three, those two are next on the menu.” Goldar said.

“First ones to gets these three, gets to eat the best parts.” Spider-Man said.

Part 5

Back at Angel Grove Park, the Shogun Megazord, Ninja MegaFalconzord, and Titanus were equally matched with the Time Force Megazord, Time Shadow Megazord, and Q-Rex. That is, until the Time Force Megazord and Time Shadow Megazord combined into the Shadow Force Megazord: Mode Red, and the Q-Rex transformed into its Megazord Mode. The Time Force Zords were winning and were about to finish off the Mighty Morphin Zords, only for the Ninja MegaFalconzord and Titanus combined into the Ninja Ultrazord.

Before the Shadow Force Megazord and the Q-Rex could do anything, the Ninja Ultrazord fired all its attacks at them. The attacks were so strong that the Time Force Power Rangers were knocked out of the Shadow Force Megazord as the robot shattered back into the Time Flyers and Shadow Winger. The Q-Rex was forced back into its Dinosaur Mode as the zord fell to the ground. The Time Force Rangers could only watch helplessly as the Time Flyers and Shadow Winger flew into a giant portal as the zords were programed to automatically head back to the future for repairs.

The Shogun Megazord was walking towards the fallen Q-Rex to finish the metal dinosaur off. “Q-Rex! Get away from here!” The Quantum Ranger yelled into his Quantum Morpher. The Q-Rex obeyed his master and took off running from the Shogun Megazord.

“Should we go after it?” Aisha asked her fellow zombies.

“Naa... Let it run with its tail between its legs.” Rocky said.

“Yea, let’s enjoy our victory meal.” Adam said.

After the Zombie Power Rangers jumped out of the Shogun Megazord, the humanoid machine and the Ninja Ultrazord were teleported away as the zords were going back to their hiding places for repairs.

The Zombie Power Rangers were a distance away from the Time Force Power Rangers. “Ah, I guess in the future, they don’t make zords like they used to.” Billy said.

“Don’t count us out yet! We still have plenty of fight left in us!” The Pink Time Force Ranger yelled.

“That goes for us too. We can do this all day. But we would rather be eating people.” Kat said.

“So why don’t you all be good slabs of meat, and let us eat you!” Rocky yelled as the Zombie Power Rangers were running towards the Time Force Power Rangers.

The Time Force Rangers prepared themselves for another round with the zombies. But then five lasers and golden energy balls appeared out of nowhere and hit the ground between the two teams of Power Rangers. There was an explosion that blew the Zombie Rangers and Time Force Rangers away from each other, sending them each hitting the ground.

The Zombie Power Rangers and Time Force Power Rangers recovered and looked around to see what attacked them. What they found shocked them, as standing before them were six more Power Rangers. The color of these Rangers was Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink, and one that was Gold and Black. Five of them were holding gun like devices, while the Gold and Black one was holding some kind of staff.

“The hell?! More Power Rangers?!” Adam yelled angrily.

“I’m starting to miss when there was only six of us.” Aisha said.

“Wait, are those...” The Blue Time Force Ranger was too shocked to finish what he was saying.

“The Zeo Rangers.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“But how?” The Green Time Force Ranger looked back and forth between the Zombie Rangers and Zeo Rangers. “The Zeo Crystals are still in the past, three of those zombies were supposed to be the Zeo Rangers, and Trey doesn’t come Earth, until a year later to make Jason the Gold Ranger.”

“That’s because we’re not the Zeo Rangers. We are Choriki Sentai Ohranger.” OhRed said.

The Zombie Rangers and Time Force Rangers looked at each other, and then looked back at the Not Zeo Rangers. “Uh... what how?” The Red Time Force Ranger asked.

“Look, all you need to know is that this zombie virus could be a treat to our universe. To make sure that doesn’t happen, we’re here to kill every one of you.” King Ranger said.

“WHAT?! I can understand the zombies, but why us?!” The Red Time Force Ranger yelled.

“We can’t take a chance of anyone getting infected.” OhGreen said.

“We need to make sure that every trace of this virus is gone. OhBlue said.

“Which is why after we kill you Power Rangers, we will destroy all life on this Earth.” OhYellow said.

“But mostly we’re doing this because we don’t like your universe.” OhPink said.

“Great, if things couldn’t have gotten worst.” The Quantum Ranger said.

“Enough! We haven’t eaten anything since we became zombies! If you Ohranger and Future Power Rangers want to kill each other, go right ahead! But in the end, you’ll just be food for us!” Rocky yelled.

Part 6

At Angel Grove Park, the Ohrangers were losing the fight as the Red Time Force Ranger and Quantum Ranger were using their Battle Armor, while the Zombie Power Rangers were using the Metallic Armor.

The Ohrangers regrouped, and watched the Zombie Rangers and Time Force Rangers fight each other, who have seemed to forgot about them. “Man, how can these Fake Sentai Teams be this strong?” OhGreen asked.

“There has to be a way to beat them.” OhPink said.

“There is.” OhRed told his team. Then he yelled out, “Giant Roller!”

Skyphoenix came flying through the sky as the Giant Roller is dropped out of the flying machine and lands on the ground. The Zombie Power Rangers and Time Force Power Rangers stopped fighting as they saw the weapon. “Is that a giant wheel?” Rocky asked.

OhRed jumps inside the Giant Roller. “It's over you fakers!” OhRed yelled as he hit some buttons on the control panel. The giant tire took off as it was heading towards the two teams of Power Rangers.

“NO!” The Red Time Force Ranger yelled as he uses his sword, and the Quantum Ranger uses his two guns to fire lasers at the Giant Roller. The three beams hit the wheel, but the weapon continued to slowly push itself towards the two Time Force Rangers.

“Looks like those two need our help.” Rocky said to his follow zombies.

“Why should we help them?” Kat asked.

“Because if they lose, we lose. Besides, as soon as we beat these Fake Power Rangers, the sooner we can eat the real ones.” Rocky said.

“Good Point.” Aisha said.

“Let’s put our weapons together.” Billy said.

“Power Axe!”

“Power Bow!

“Power Daggers!”

“Power Lance!”

“Power Sword!”

“Power Rangers!” The zombies yelled as they combined their weapons into the Power Blaster.

The Pink Time Force Ranger saw the zombies were behind and between the two Future Red Rangers. “Wes! Eric! Watch Out! Those zombies have a weapon!” She yelled to them. But there was nothing the Red Time Force Ranger and Quantum Ranger could do, as they kept on firing their beams to hold back the Giant Roller. 

"Fire!" The Zombie Rangers yelled as the Power Blaster fired five lasers. The five beams went between the two Red Rangers and hit the Giant Roller. The eight lasers together were able to push back the wheel, sending it towards the Ohrangers.

“Watch Out!” King Ranger yelled to his team.

But it was too late as the Giant Roller hit the Ohrangers, and made a huge explosion.

The Time Force Rangers were shocked by the outcome. “Did those zombies help us?” The Yellow Time Force Ranger asked.

When the smoke died down, it was revealed that all six Ohrangers were down on the ground as they were hurt badly. “How... How could they have beaten us.” OhYellow asked herself.

The Red Time Force Ranger and Quantum Ranger fell to their knees as their Battle Armor disappeared due to using too much energy against the Giant Roller. “Guys!” The Green Time Force Ranger yelled, as the Future Rangers regrouped with their two red teammates.

The Zombie Rangers broke down the Power Blaster as they put their weapons away, and powered down the Metallic Armor. The zombies walked to the Time Force Rangers, and stopped a few feet from them. “Don’t get any wrong ideas, we only helped you so we could eat you.” Adam told the Future Rangers.

“Now it's time to feast.” Aisha said.

“Guys, I don’t think I can fight anymore.” The Blue Time Force Ranger said to his friends.

Truth be told, the fight with the zombies had taken a lot of energy and willpower out of the Time Force Power Rangers.

“I have nothing left to fight.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“No matter what we do, we can’t keep them down.” The Quantum Ranger said.

“I feel like we’ve been fighting them for seven years.” The Red Time Force Ranger said.

“There has to be a way for us to win.” The Pink Time Force Ranger said.

“Enough talk. Time to eat.” Kat said.

Before the zombies could get any closer, the Time Force Power Rangers were teleported away.

The zombies were filled with shock and anger. “WHAT! NO!” Rocky yelled angrily.

“This must be Zordon’s doing! I’m sure he’s bringing them back to the Command Center!” Billy yelled.

“Should we go after them?” Adam asked.

“We might end up getting into a trap. I say let them lick their wounds.” Billy said.

“Besides, we have food over there.” Kat said as the zombies looked at the fallen Ohrangers.

“Please, No!” OhBlue yelled as the Ohrangers tried to run, but were too hurt and weak to move. The Zombie Rangers ran and jumped onto the Ohrangers. The Sentai Team cried out in horror and pain as they were being eaten alive.

Back at the city, the number of zombies had died down to three. Ninjor and the Metallic Armor White Ranger with the Sword of Power were beating Spider-Man and Goldar, while Frankenstein was holding the Zombie Bulk by his head.

“Let go of me you freak!” Bulk yelled. Frankenstein only roared as he started to squeeze Bulk’s head. Bulk could only scream before his head was crushed between Frankenstein’s hands. However, the zombie’s blood got into Frankenstein's mouth, nose, and eyes. Frankenstein roared as he dropped what was left of Bulk, and was starting to feel sick, only to start feeling hungry.

Goldar and Spider-Man slammed against the side of a building, and fell to the ground. The White Ranger and Ninjor stood side by side as they watched the two zombies slowly get back up. “It’s time you two payed for what you did to my friends, and to Angel Grove. I hope both of your souls get burned in Hell, if they aren’t already down there.” The White Ranger said as he was going to use the Sword of Power to finish off Spider-Man and Goldar.

But then a spiked ball and chain hit the White Ranger in the back, and sent him sliding to the ground with the sword out of his hand. “Tommy!” Ninjor yelled in shock. The blue man turned around in time to dodge the spiked ball that was coming at him.

Ninjor was stunned as he saw the spiked ball was thrown by Frankenstein, who was now a zombie. “Frankenstein is hungry!” The zombiefied monster yelled.

The White Ranger tried to get to the sword, but... “I’ll be taking that.” Spider-Man fired stick veins and arteries from his wrists. The arteries and veins hit the sword, and the weapon was yanked away from the Ranger, as it fell into the hands of Spider-Man.

“No, give that back!” The White Ranger yelled.

“Sorry, if you can’t play nice, you can’t have this at all.” Spider-Man said.

“As much as we like to stick around, we got bigger fish to fry.” Goldar said before he put his hand on Spider-Man’s shoulder, and the two zombies teleported away with the sword.

“NO! They got away! Again!” The White Ranger yelled.

“Tommy, we’ll deal with those guys later. Right now, we got this guy to fight.” Ninjor said to the White Ranger.

The Zombie Frankenstein roared as he came marching towards Ninjor and the White Ranger.

“Great, as if this guy wasn’t bad enough.” The White Ranger said.

Part 7

Inside the Moon Palace, Lord Zedd, Rita Repulsa, and Master Vile were not happy as they saw what happened to the Frankenstein Monster. “I can’t believe that fool got himself infected!” Lord Zedd yelled.

“Great idea. Bring back a monster with anger issues that was beaten before by teenagers to become a zombie.” Master Vile said sarcastically.

“Shut Up, Father! At least Frankenstein was the closest monster to ever beat the Power Rangers, unlike any of your creations.” Rita yelled at Master Vile.

“What did you say to me?!” Master Vile yelled back at his daughter.

Before Rita could yell at her father some more, Spider-Man and Goldar teleported inside the room. “Hey, honey, what’s for dinner?” Goldar said.

“Goldar!” Lord Zedd yelled, mixed with shock and anger, while Rita, and Master Vile were just shocked.

“So Goldar, this is your old place. I have to say this place could use a plant.” Spider-Man told him.

“YOU!” Rita pointed at Spider-Man. “You’re the reason why my brother is dead!”

“Uh... Brother?” Spider-Man asked.

“She’s talking about Rito. The skeleton guy that got eaten by the Tenga Warriors.” Goldar told him.

“Really? I don’t see the resemblance.” Spider-Man said.

"Goldar, stand down or you’ll be destroyed!" Lord Zedd yelled.

“Like you haven’t already tried to kill me with that Frankenstein Monster. Sorry, Zedd, but I no longer work for you. I’m now a free man.” Goldar told his ex-master.

“Well, I see becoming a zombie gave you a backbone, but less of a brain.” Rita said to Goldar.

“Do you zombies think you’ve got a chance against us?” Master Vile asked.

“With this, yes.” Goldar said as Spider-Man handed him the Sword of Power.

“Ah, yes. The Sword of Power. Image my surprise when I saw Tommy using it against you walking corpses. Soon that weapon will be mine once again.” Lord Zedd said.

“Is it just me or are you three so stupid that you can’t see you’re going to be eaten.” Goldar asked.

“Maybe we would be worried if we didn’t have a backup plan in case the Frankenstein Monster failed us. But luckily, we do.” Master Vile said.

“Putties!” Rita yelled.

Soon nine Putties ran into the room and stood in front of Lord Zedd, Rita, and Master Vile.

“Uh, did we get into a Gumby’s family reunion or something?” Spider-Man asked.

Goldar started to laugh. “Putties! That’s your backup plan?! Heck, these are just regular Putties, weaker than the Z-Ones that get taken out in one punch.”

“Who said it was just Putties?” Said Twin Man as he and Commander Crayfish walked into the room, and stood next to the Putties.

“A giant lobster and the Tin Woodman from The Wonderful Wizard of Oz?” Spider-Man asked.

Then it hit Goldar. “No, it can’t be!”

“Let’s show them what they’re up against.” Twin Man said as he used his powers turn himself and four Putties into the Evil Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

“You’re up next, my fellow Mutants.” Commander Crayfish said to the rest of the Putties as they each pulled out a Badge of Darkness, and the five clay humanoids morphed into the Mutant Power Rangers.

Standing before the zombies were Two Black Rangers, Two Pink Rangers, Two Blue Rangers, Two Yellow Rangers, One Red Ranger, and One Green Ranger.

“Ok, so can anyone become a Power Ranger in this universe?” Spider-Man asked.

“As you can see, we came prepared.” Master Vile said.

“So, you recreated the Evil Power Rangers and Mutant Power Rangers. Big deal. We can handle the real Power Rangers. These fakes will be no problem. Especially with one team having a seafood platter instead of a Red Ranger.” Goldar said.

“What was that?!” Commander Crayfish yelled angry.

“We’ll see about that, won’t we, Goldar.” Rita said.

“Evil Power Rangers! Mutant Power Rangers! Destroy These Zombies!” Lord Zedd ordered them.

“As you command.” Twin Man/Evil Red Ranger said.

“With pleasure. We'll send them to a watery grave.” Commander Crayfish said.

“Bring It! It’s been a long time since I ate something from Red Lobster.” Spider-Man said.

Part 8

Back in the city, things weren’t looking good for Tommy and Ninjor. The Zombie Frankenstein picks up the Metallic Armored White Ranger over his head, and spins Tommy around, before throwing him against a car. "Tommy!" Ninjor yelled in shock. The blue man looked at Frankenstein in anger. “You’re going to pay for that!” Ninjor came running towards Frankenstein, swinging his sword to cut the zombie’s head off. But Frankenstein used his left arm to block the weapon, and used his right hand to pull the sword out of Ninjor’s grip. After throwing the sword away, Frankenstein grabbed Ninjor by the shoulders, and took a bite out of the ninja’s neck. Ninjor cried out in pain before he was slammed to the ground. Frankenstein used his hands to rip apart Ninjor, as well as eating him.

When the White Ranger recovered, he was in horror as he saw what was happing to his friend. “Ninjor, No!” Tommy came running, hoping to save Ninjor from Frankenstein. But before the White Ranger could get closer to them, he was teleported away.

Soon the White Ranger found himself back at the Command Center. He was mixed with shock and anger. “Zordon! What are you doing?! Send me back!”

“I’m sorry. But you have lost the fight. I can’t send you back out there.” Zordon said.

“Please, Zordon! I can still save Ninjor!” The White Ranger yelled.

“You can’t help him.” Said a female voice. Tommy looked and was shocked to see the Time Force Power Rangers were inside the Command Center, along with a robot owl who was near them. “Even if you could save him, he would be infected by the zombie virus.” The Pink Time Force Ranger said.

The White Ranger lowered his head as he knew they were right. He had already lost five of his friends, felt bad for what happened to Bulk and Skull, and losing Ninjor had hurt him even more. After the White Ranger powered down the Metallic Armor, he looked back at his mentor. “Zordon, I lost the Sword of Power. I’m sorry.”

“All that matters now, is that you are ok. One way, or another, we will get the sword back.” Zordon said.

The White Ranger looked back at the Time Force Power Rangers. “So did you guys beat the Zombie Rangers?” While Tommy had hoped the zombies were dealt with, a small part of him still wished his friends were ok.

“Sadly, no. Those zombies had beaten us again.” The Red Time Force Ranger said.

“We would have beaten them, if those Ohrangers hadn’t interrupted us.” The Quantum Ranger said.

“Ohrangers?” The White Ranger asked.

“We have no idea who they are. All we know is that they come from another universe, and for some reason they look like the Zeo Rangers.” The Green Time Force Ranger said.

“The Zeo Rangers?” The White Ranger asked again.

“Trip!” The Yellow Time Force Ranger yelled as she elbowed the Green Ranger on the side. “He wasn’t supposed to know that yet!”

“Does it really matter? As far as I can see, this zombie outbreak has screwed up the timeline.” The Blue Time Force Ranger said.

“Speaking of zombies, should we be worried if the Zombie Rangers can teleport here?” The Green Time Force Ranger asked.

Soon the White Ranger and the rest of the Time Force Power Rangers got worried.

“It’s ok. I have entered a code in the Command Center’s system that blocks the zombies from entering here.” Alpha 5 said.

“Well, that’s a relief.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“Zordon, I would like to power down, but...” The White Ranger tried to find the right words to say.

“It’s ok. I believe we can trust them.” Zordon said.

“Besides, we already know who you are. You’re Tommy Oliver, who was once the Green Ranger.” The Pink Time Force Ranger said.

While they couldn’t see the White Ranger’s face, they could tell by his body language that he was shocked. Tommy then powered down his Ranger Suit. “Ok, so you know who I am. It’s only fair if I know who you are.”

“Very well. I think all of us would like to get out of these suits. Let’s power down.” The Red Time Force Ranger said.

The Time Force Power Rangers powered down to their civilian form.

“My name is Wes Collins.”

“Jen Scotts.”

“Trip Regis.”

“Katie Walker.”

“Lucas Kendall.”

“Eric Myers.”

“And I’m Circuit, the Time Force Rangers' technical adviser.” Said the robotic owl.

Before Tommy could talk to them, three beams of light teleported inside the Command Center. Tommy and the future warriors got into a fighting stance, thinking the zombies had found a way to enter the Command Center. But when the beams died down, everyone was surprised by who they saw. “Jason, Zack, Trini!” Tommy yelled.

Standing before everyone was the original Red, Black, and Yellow Rangers.

“Tommy!” Trini yelled as she ran and hugged her old friend.

“Guys? What are you doing here?” Tommy asked as he hugged Trini back.

“What do you think? It’s all over the news that Angel Grove has been hit by some kind of zombie outbreak.” Jason said.

“Tommy, where are the others, and who are these people?” Zack asked.

“We’re the Time Force Power Rangers.” Jen said.

“They’re Power Rangers from the future.” Tommy said.

“WHAT?!” The three Original Rangers yelled.

“Look, guys. It’s a long story, but we can trust them. As for the others...” Tommy couldn’t finish what he was saying.

“Tommy?” Trini backed away to give him some room. “Where are Billy and the others?”

"Jason, Zack, Trini, I’m sorry, but they have become zombies.”  Alpha said.

This shocked the three Rangers. “What, No!” Jason yelled.

“I’m afraid so. Look at the Viewing Globe.” Zordon said.

The three Original Rangers, along with Tommy and the Time Force Rangers looked at the Viewing Globe. Jason, Zack, and Trini were shocked as the Viewing Globe revealed to them that the Zombie Rangers were in another part of the city, attacking and eating people. Those that survived the zombies’ attacks had become walking corpses, and were attacking the living as well.

“Billy, No!” Jason yelled as he saw his friend as a monster.

“This can’t be happening!” Zack yelled.

Trini then noticed something about the Pink Zombie Ranger. “Wait a minute, who is that?! That’s not Kimberly!”

“That’s Kat, she’s Kimberly’s replacement. Kimberly left for Florida a few weeks ago to participate in the Pan Global Games. I guess it’s a good thing she left.” Tommy said. He loved Kimberly so much, and if she had become a zombie, that would have hurt him even more.

Before anyone knew it, the alarm of the Command Center went off. “What’s going on?!” Katie yelled.

Alpha went to the control panel. “Aye-yi-yi, something is heading towards the Zombie Rangers!”

While the Zombie Rangers were eating on dead bodies, appearing a distance from them were four people. One is a guy dressed in black with a mask that covers half his face, a girl that wears all white with pink hair, a golden robot, and someone that looked like a blue whale.

“So, you’re the ones messing up the timeline.” The masked man said.

“The Hell?!” Adam yelled as the Zombie Rangers got up from the bloody skeletons.

“You are who?” Aisha asked.

“I am Ransik, the ruler of your world.” He spoke.

“NO! What’s he doing here?!” Jen yelled.

“You know him?” Jason asked.

“Ransik is a criminal mastermind from our time; the year, 3000. He time traveled to the year, 2001, so he could take over the world without Time Force to stop him. We went after him in the past, where we met Wes and Eric.” Trip said.

This shocked everyone in the Command Center. “Hold Up! You all just came from 2001?! That’s like five years from now!” Zack yelled.

“So, who are the other three?” Trini asked.

“The girl is Nadira; she’s the daughter of Ransik. The robot is Frax. The last guy that looks like a whale is Gluto.” Lucas said.

“So why are they here?” Tommy asked.

“I think were about to find out.” Wes said.

“I am from the future. You walking corpses are starting a Zombie Apocalypse that will ruin my chances of ruling this world. So I’m here to destroy you.” Ransik said.

“Oh great, more time travelers. As if those Future Power Rangers weren’t bad enough.” Billy said.

This shocked the future villains. “What, the Time Force Power Rangers are here?!” Frax yelled.

“Yea, like you, they thought they could beat us. But beating them was a piece of cake. They’re still alive. For now. It’s only a matter time before we find and eat them.” Rocky said.

“Well, that’s too bad, because I will be the one to destroy them. After I put you corpses down for good.” Ransik said.

“Oh, and how are you going to do that?” Kat asked,

“Like this. Cyclobots!” Nadira ordered.

Soon an army of 50 Cyclobots appeared behind the four future villains.

The Zombie Power Rangers were shocked by this. “You got to be kidding me! Robot Putties!” Rocky yelled.

“Ah, we’ve got you out numbered!” Gluto yelled.

“You think that scares us? You’re not the only one with an army.” Aisha said.

“Free Food Everyone!” Billy yelled.

Then 50 more Zombies got together with the Zombie Power Rangers. The villains were shocked to see how many zombies there were.

“Still think you have a chance against us?” Adam asked.

“Uh... I’m starting to think this was a bad idea.” Said the now scared Gluto.

“It doesn’t matter how many of you zombies there are. You’re still no match for me!” Ransik yelled.

“Guys, what should we do?” Lucas asked.

“What do you think?” Everyone looked at Eric. “We let them fight.”

Part 9

Back at the area where the Frankenstein Monster was, he was done eating Ninjor. However, he was still hungry. But the zombie knew where he could find more food.

Inside the Moon Palace, the Chamber of Command was nearly destroyed. Lord Zedd, Rita, and Master Vile where shocked by what they saw in front of them. Twin Man, Commander Crayfish, and the nine Putties were all on the floor with bite marks all over their bodies, and were missing body parts. Standing far from the beaten monsters and clay humanoids were Spider-Man and Goldar with the Sword of Power.

“Ah, so much for your Fake Rangers. Like vegan, it can’t beat the real deal.” Goldar said.

“Lord Zedd... Rita... Help us...” Twin Man reached out his arm towards his masters. He along with Commander Crayfish, and the Putties were not only hurt, but sick as they were infected by the zombie virus.

Lord Zedd, Rita, and Master Vile nodded to one another before they used their staffs to fire bolts of energy. Twin Man, Commander Crayfish, and the Putties all yelled in pain as they were being electrocuted. One Putty was able to teleport away, while the rest of the Putties and the two monsters became nothing more than ashes.

“Damn, one got away.” Rita said.

“Wow, here I thought we zombies had cold dead hearts.” Spider-Man said.

“Like we would take a chance of there being more zombies.” Lord Zedd said.

“You might have beaten our Power Rangers. But now you face us.” Master Vile said.

“That’s fine, because you three are the main course.” Goldar said.

“You seem to be much dumber than when you were alive, Goldar. Don’t you see how out matched you and your friend are by power and numbers?” Rita said to the golden zombie.

But then appearing next to Goldar and Spider-Man was the Zombie Frankenstein. This shocked everyone in the Chamber of Command. “The Frankenstein Monster!” Master Vile yelled in shock.

“Frankenstein wants more meat!” The zombie yelled.

Goldar smiled and said to Rita. “Well, I say things got even.”

"It doesn't matter how many walking corpses there are. You fools are still no match for us!" Lord Zedd yelled in anger.

“We’ll see about that.” Spider-Man said.

Part 10

Somewhere in Florida, at a hotel, Kimberly was sitting on the bed watching news on TV. The once Pink Ranger found out that Angel Grove has been hit by some kind of zombie virus. Kimberly was hurt as she saw her friends had become monsters as they were attacking and eating people. If things weren’t bad enough, they were leading an army of zombies, fighting against some guy, who had an army of robots.

“Guys, what has happened to you?” Kimberly said sadly. While she has been watching the news, she hasn’t seen Tommy anywhere. She could only hope that her boyfriend was ok, and that Zordon was working on something to stop this zombie outbreak. The teenager would like to get back out there to save the world, but without her power coin, there was nothing she could do.

Kimberly heard a door open, and heard someone heading towards her bedroom. Appearing in front of Kimberly is Gunther Schmidt, her gymnast trainer. “Kimberly. Pack your things. We’re leaving.” He told her.

“Leaving? Where are we going? What about the Pan Global Games?” Kimberly asked.

“I’m afraid the games have been canceled. As for where we are going, I want to be as far from Angel Grove as possible. For all we know, this zombie thing could spread too here.” Gunther said.

“Fine, I’ll go and get my stuff together.” Kimberly said.

“Good, I’ll start packing as well.” Gunther said.

After Gunther left, Kimberly was gathering her things. But then Kimberly heard her trainer scream. “Mr. Schmidt?” Kimberly ran into the living room and was shocked. 

Gunther was down on his back with a zombie eating him. The trainer looked at Kimberly, and reached out his arm towards her. “Kimberly, RUN!” With no other choice, Kimberly ran past Gunther and the zombie.

Kimberly ran out of the hotel, but she didn’t get far, as she saw something in front of her. There was a Putty eating on a dead body. The Putty had bite marks allover its body, and was covered in human blood. “A Putty?! I thought Rita and Lord Zedd stopped using those’s things, especially the regular ones.” Kimberly said.

The Putty stopped eating on the dead body as it notices Kimberly. She didn’t have to guess that the Putty was a zombie, as not only the bite marks and blood gave it away, but just looking at the hunger on its face. The clay zombie came running towards Kimberly to attack her.

Kimberly blocked a punch with her arm, and used her foot to kick the Putty three times in the abdomen, before punching the zombie in the forehead, sending the clay humanoid rolling to the ground.

“Face it clay brain! Dead or alive, I’ve beaten your kind plenty of times!” Kimberly yelled. When the Putty recovered, the clay finger pulled out some kind of object. Kimberly was shocked by what the Putty was holding. “Wait, is that...”

Before the Putty could use the Badge of Darkness to morph, six suited fingers appeared out of the air, and landed behind the zombie. The clay humanoid didn’t have a chance to turned around as a sword cut off its head. The Putty’s body fell to the ground with the badge rolling on the solid surface, until the object stopped at Kimberly’s feet.

Kimberly couldn’t believe what she was seeing. Standing before her was the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. But something wasn’t right. One thing, she just saw them on the news as zombies, and other is the Green Ranger is here, which shouldn’t be possible.

“What’s wrong? You look like you just seen a ghost.” The “Yellow Ranger” said.

Kimberly now knew there was something wrong as what came out of the "Yellow Ranger" was a male voice.

“Who are you?” Kimberly asked them.

“We are Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger.” Tyranno Ranger said.

“And we’re here to kill you.” Ptera Ranger said.

“WHAT?! WHY?!” Kimberly yelled.

“Because we don’t like you, Power Rangers.” Mammoth Ranger said.

“Your world is nothing more than garbage, which is why it needs to be taken out.” Tricera Ranger said.

“Before we kill you, we’ll use you as bate to lure out that imposture of me and Kiba Ranger.” Dragon Ranger said.

“Plus, we’ll make your zombie friends pay for what they did to the Ohrangers.” Tiger Ranger said.

Kimberly knew she was in trouble; without her powers, she didn’t stand a chance against them. But then she looked down at the Badge of Darkness. She remembered that the badges would turn the Putties into the Mutant Power Rangers. As much as the teen hated to use something that was evil, she didn’t have much of a choice.

Kimberly grabbed the badge and yelled, “It’s Morphin Time!” Soon Kimberly became the Pink Ranger again, only with her belt, gloves, and boots black. “Hey, it worked! Not only that, but this badge also happens to be my color!”

The Zyurangers were shocked by this. “She’s a Power Ranger again!?” Ptera Ranger yelled.

“But how?! We’ve been told that she passed her powers to someone else!” Tricera Ranger yelled.

“Didn’t you see?! Whatever that “Golem” had, made her into a fake Ptera Ranger!” Dragon Ranger yelled.

“I’m no Ptera Ranger, you outdated fake Tommy! I’m the Pink Ranger! Get ready you wanna-be rangers for me to bash each of your skulls open.” Then Kimberly put her hand over her mouth. “Did I just say that? I hope I’m not getting any side effects from this badge.”

“Ah, hear that everyone? She thinks she can beat us.” Tyranno Ranger said to his teammates.

“Don’t get too cocky, girl. Just because you got some kind of substitute power, doesn’t mean you’re a match to us.” Tiger Ranger said to Kimberly.

“Besides, we got you out numbered.” Mammoth Ranger said.

“Fresh Meat!”

The Pink Ranger and the Zyurangers looked and saw 17 zombies were heading towards them. Then a zombiefied Gunther and the zombie that attacked him came running out of the hotel. Next up, the dead body that the Putty was eating on, rose up as the corpse was reanimated as a zombie.

“You have got to be kidding me?!” Tyranno Ranger yelled.

“Looks like that Putty has infected some people.” Behind her helmet, Kimberly frowned, but then smiled. “This is going to be fun. Ripping everyone apart.”

Part 11

Inside the Command Center, the Original Rangers and Time Force Rangers were watching the Viewing Globe. They were seeing the fight between the forces of Ransik and the zombie army being led by the Zombie Rangers. The fight was going in Ransik’s favor as the zombies were losing in numbers. While Ransik's forces have lost a great number of Cyclobots, they hadn’t lost as many as the zombies had.

“I don’t believe it! Ransik is winning!” Jen yelled in a mix of both shock and anger.

Eric smiled as he crossed his arms. “Ah, looks like Ransik is going to take care of the zombie problem for us.”

Jason, Zack, Trini, and Tommy couldn't help but feel sad; their friends may have become monsters, but they didn’t want to see them gone like this.

Just then the alarm to the Command Center went off. "What's going on now?!" Lucas yelled.

Alpha 5 went to the control panel. “Aye-yi-yi, something is happening in Florida!”

This shocked the Original Power Rangers. “Florida?! Is that where Kimberly is at?!” Trini yelled.

“But what could be happening in Florida?” Trip asked.

“I will put it on the Viewing Globe.” Alpha said.

Once the image on the Viewing Globe changed, everyone was shocked by what they saw.

“Ok, can someone tell me what I’m looking at?!” Jen yelled confused.

“Well... Besides the ground being littered with zombies that are dead. Well... the dead that doesn’t move, anyway. It looks like... The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers are fighting another Pink Ranger.” Wes said.

“But how can that be? The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers are zombies, fighting Ransik in Angel Grove, and the original ones are standing right here.” Katie said.

“Plus, the group has a Green Ranger, instead of a White Ranger.” Trip said.

Trini then noticed something about one of the Pink Rangers. “Hey, look at the belt, gloves, and boots on that one. They’re black.”

“You’re right. That’s a Mutant Ranger.” Zack said.

“Mutant Ranger?” Eric asked.

“The Mutant Power Rangers were Putties that used these Badges of Darkness to become an evil version of ourselves. Their goal was to kill us. But we took care of them a long time ago.” Jason said.

“But if that’s so, how can there be a Mutant Ranger fighting these other Power Rangers?” Wes asked.

“Well, I wouldn’t call this a fight as that Pink Ranger is losing badly.” Lucas said.

“Aye-yi-yi!” Alpha cried at the control panel.

“What is it, Alpha?” Zordon asked.

“According to the system, the Mutant Ranger isn’t a Putty! It’s human, and if I’m reading this correctly, that’s Kimberly!” Alpha yelled.

This shocked everyone in the Command Center; Tommy the most.

“Kimberly?! But why is she a Mutant Ranger?!” Zack yelled.

“Who cares why! She’s in danger! Alpha, get her out of there!” Tommy yelled.

“Right away! I hope that badge hasn’t messed with her mind.” Alpha said while working on the control panel.

The Pink Ranger fell and rolled on the ground. She tried to get up, only to stop as a sword was pointed down at her. Standing above her was Tyranno Ranger with his teammates behind him. “Sorry Pinky, real powers or fake, you are no match for us.” He said to her.

“You know, after thinking about it. We don’t need her alive to get her boyfriend to come out. A corpse would do just fine.” Ptera Ranger said.

“Sounds find to me.” Mammoth Ranger said.

The rest of the Zyurangers agreed as well.

“Any last words?” Tyranno Ranger asked the Pink Ranger.

“Yea, I hope you all burn in Hell! When my boyfriend finds out what you have done, he will slaughter you all like the animals you really are!” The Pink Ranger yelled.

“The only ones going to Hell is you, followed by that fake Kiba Ranger, and your zombie friends.” Tyranno Ranger said, before holding his sword up, getting ready to cut Kimberly’s head in half.

But then the Pink Ranger was teleported away.

The Zyurangers were filled with shock and anger. "WHAT! NO!" Tyranno Ranger yelled in rage.

“What happened?!” Tiger Ranger yelled.

“AkaRed did say these Fake Zyurangers do have ways to teleport. Most likely she’s at that Command Center they use.” Tricera Ranger said.

“Then I say we find this Command Center, and destroy anyone in it.” Ptera Ranger said.

“I think you all got bigger things to worry about.” Someone said.

The Zyurangers turned around, and were shocked by what they saw. Standing before them at a far distance was a Power Ranger that looked like a mix of the Green Ranger and White Ranger.

“Who are you?” Dragon Ranger asked in anger.

“The name’s Lord Drakkon.” The Power Ranger said.

“Well Drakkon, what do you want with us?” Tyranno Ranger asked.

“Originally, I came to this universe to destroy this zombie outbreak before it causes me problems in the future. Along with stealing the powers of the Rangers of this world. But before I do any of those things, I will take your powers first. You may not be Power Rangers, but you are something else, and whatever powers you are using will be mine.” Drakkon said.

The Zyurangers were once again shocked. “Wait, there are other Power Rangers in other universes?!” Ptera Ranger yelled.

“Great, looks like we got our work cut out.” Mammoth Ranger said.

“But what I find funny is that this guy thinks he can beat us.” Dragon Ranger said to his teammates.

Tiger Ranger then said to Lord Drakkon. “Look around you. Don’t you notice the zombies on the ground? We have beaten them, and was close to killing the Pink Ranger of this world.”

“Do I look like a corpse or a weak Pink Ranger too you? In each universe I’ve been to, I have beaten plenty of Power Rangers. You guys will be no different from them.” Drakkon said.

“Power Rangers are weak. We are not.” Mammoth Ranger said.

“Come on, everyone. Let’s show him the differences between Power Rangers and Super Sentai.” Tyranno Ranger said.

“Right!” The rest of the Zyurangers yelled together.

“Let’s kill this guy.” Dragon Ranger said.

“Just try it, fools.” Drakkon said.

Part 12

Inside the Moon Palace, the Chamber of Command had become a war zone. Squatt, Baboo, and Finster were peeking through the hallway, watching in fear as their masters were fighting the zombies.

Rita Repulsa was using her staff to fire bolts of energy at Spider-Man. However, the zombie was able to dodge each of her attacks. “Hold still, and let me zap you like the bug that you are!” Rita yelled as she kept on firing at Spider-Man.

After dodging the last bolt, Spider-Man stuck to the ceiling. “I have a better idea. Why don’t you stop shooting, and let me take a bite out of you.” He told the witch. Rita yelled in rage as she fired another shot from her staff, only for Spider-Man to dodge it once again.

The Zombie Frankenstein tried to grab Master Vile, but the alien keeps teleporting out of the monster’s reach. Master Vile got behind Frankenstein and uses his staff to fire an energy bolt at the zombie’s back. Frankenstein roared in rage as he turned around to attack Master Vile. But Vile fired a beam from his staff that sent Frankenstein flying, and crashing through Zedd’s throne. “Foolish monster. You’re no match for Master Vile.” The father of Rita said. While Frankenstein was getting up, Master Vile fired an energy bolt up at the ceiling. There was an explosion, followed by rubble coming down from the ceiling. Frankenstein roared as he got buried in the rubble.

Lord Zedd and Goldar were sword fighting with the Z-Staff and the Sword of Power. After Zedd blocked a hit from the sword, he went behind Goldar, and put the staff in front of the zombie’s neck. Lord Zedd had locked Goldar between his staff and body. Goldar tried to free himself, but his ex-master had a tight grip on him. “Give it up, Goldar! Dead or alive, you should have known better that you were no match for me. I’m stronger and smarter than you.” Lord Zedd told the zombie.

“You may be stronger than me. But smarter?” Goldar used the Sword of Power to stab into his own chest, that came out of his back, and cut into Lord Zedd’s chest. “I don’t think so.” Goldar said, with Lord Zedd crying out in pain. Lord Zedd backed away from Goldar, which allowed him to get the blade out of his body. Goldar pulled the sword out of his body, and turned around to see Lord Zedd down on his hands and knees.

“Such a shame that this is how it ends, my lord. But if it makes you feel any better, I will always remember you at the bottom of my stomach.” Goldar was going to use the Sword of Power to cut off Zedd’s head. But Lord Zedd used the Z-Staff to fire lighting which sent Goldar flying, and made the zombie lose his grip on the sword.

Spider-Man was able to dodge another one of Rita’s attacks, but he got hit by Goldar, and the two zombies slammed against the wall. Master Vile stood next to Rita as they watched Spider-Man and Goldar getting back up. Master Vile used his mouth to unleash a red wave of energy at the two zombies. “What’s happening?!” Spider-Man yelled as his and Goldar’s bodies were getting hard to move. Within seconds, their bodies were turning into stone.

“NO! This can’t be ha....” Goldar didn’t finish yelling as he and Spider-Man were now statues.

“That takes care of them.” Master Vile said.

“Are they dead? Well, the dead that doesn’t move?” Rita asked.

“No. The only thing I did was made them prisoners of their own bodies. However, there is still a chance that they could get free.” Master Vile said.

“Then I say we turn these statues into sediment. What do you say, Zedd? Zedd?” Rita looked for her husband and found him down on the floor with his hand on his stab wound. “ZEDD!” Rita ran to Lord Zedd’s side. “What Happened?! What’s Wrong?!”

“Goldar.... He stabbed me in the chest... His blood was on the sword.” Lord Zedd said feeling sick.

“Rita, get away from him!” Master Vile pointed his staff at Lord Zedd.

“NO!” Rita used her body as a shield to protect her husband.

“Rita! He’s been infected! It’s only a matter of time before he turns!” Master Vile yelled.

“We can still save him! There has to be a spell that can cure him! We can lock him up in another dimension, until we can find a way to help him!” Rita yelled.

“This is Zedd, we’re talking about! He’ll find a way out! We need to destroy him while we still have a chance! Now move aside!” Master Vile yelled.

“No! If you want to kill Zedd, then you have to do it over my dead body!” Rita yelled.

“That can be arranged.”

Before Rita knew it, lighting came bursting out of her chest, and hit against Master Vile, sending him slamming against the wall. Rita fell to the floor, and coughed up blood. She saw Lord Zedd rise back up, and noticed his red skin had faded out. “Zedd?” Rita asked.

“Sorry dear, but I saw the perfect opportunity to attack your father. But don’t worry, as soon as I am done with him, I’ll make you like me.” The now Zombie Zedd said to his wife.

Rita could no longer breathe, and everything went black before her eyes as her life came to an end.

Master Vile was mixed with both shock and anger at what he had just witnessed. “Damn... Damn You, Zedd!”

“What’s wrong, Vile? I thought you hated your daughter?” Lord Zedd asked.

“She may have been a spoiled brat, but she was my blood! I will make you pay!” Master Vile yelled.

“Ah! You don’t know how long I have wanted to kill you. Ever since you came here to conquer a planet that was rightfully mine, I wanted you gone. Since you were the father of my wife, there was nothing I could do. But now there is nothing holding me back. I will enjoy eating every last piece of you.” Lord Zedd said.

“Becoming a zombie must have made you much dumber than before. Did you forget that I am much more powerful than you?” Master Vile asked.

“You maybe more powerful, but I have this.” Lord Zedd used his staff to fire lighting that grabbed the Sword of Power, and brought the weapon to his other hand. “With the Sword of Power, I am more powerful than before.”

“That butter knife will be no match for my power. On the bright side, I now have a reason to destroy you.” Master Vile said.

Squatt, Baboo, and Finster were shocked by what they had just saw.

“This is bad. Lord Zedd is a zombie.” Finster said.

“Don’t worry. Master Vile is much more powerful.” Baboo said.

“Yea, Master Vile will save us.” Squatt said.

The three aliens heard some kind of sound, and looked to see Frankenstein bursting out of the rubble. Frankenstein let out a roar and looked around the room. He then spotted Squatt, Baboo, and Finster in the hallway. "Frankenstein wants fresh meat!" The zombie yelled. The three aliens yelled as they ran out of the room with Frankenstein chasing them: leaving only Lord Zedd and Master Vile in the Chamber of Command.

Part 13

Kimberly, the Mutant Pink Ranger didn’t know where she was. One minute, she was on the ground, going to be killed by the Zyurangers, then the next, she’s standing in some kind of room. She then notices there were six people and a robot owl in front of her. As the Badge of Darkness was clouding her judgement, Kimberly was going to attack them.

But then a familiar face got in front of the six people and robot owl. “Kimberly Wait!” Tommy yelled.

Kimberly was stunned by who she saw. “Tom... Tommy?” The Mutant Ranger looked around, and realized she was back at the Command Center. Kimberly then spotted three other people here as well. "Jason, Zack, Trini?"

“Kimberly, it’s alright. You’re safe.” Trini said to her old friend.

“No, she’s not.” Zordon told the Original Yellow Ranger. He then tells the Mutant Pink Ranger. “Kimberly, you need to power down now. The more you are in that suit, the more the Badge of Darkness will poison you with its evil.”

Kimberly put her hands on her helmet as she felt a pain in her head. The evil of the badge was trying to change her good nature. “Kimberly! Do as Zordon said! Hurry!” Tommy said, worried about his girlfriend. Without hesitation, Kimberly powered down her Ranger Suit.

Kimberly felt so weak, she was about to fall, until Tommy caught her. “Kim! Are You Ok?!” He asked her.

“Tommy? Is it really you?” Kimberly asked.

“Yes, Kim. It’s me.” Tommy said.

“Oh, Tommy.” Kimberly put her head on Tommy’s chest, and started to cry. In response, Tommy hugged the crying teen.

“Is she going to be, ok?” Jason asked Zordon.

“If she were in the suit any longer, or keeps on using the badge, she would be corrupted by the power of the Mutant Ranger. As long as she never uses the Badge of Darkness again, she’ll be fine.” Zordon said.

Kimberly looks up at Zordon. “I’m sorry, Zordon. But between those Zyurangers and the zombies, I didn’t have a choice.”

“Zyurangers?” Katie asked.

“They must come from the same universe as the Ohrangers.” Trip said.

Kimberly looks at the six people and the robot owl. “By the way, who are you people?”

“We're Power Rangers that work for Time Force.” Lucas said.

"Who happens to be from the future." Zack said.

"WHAT?!" The Original Pink Ranger yelled.

“Yea, we were shocked when we heard about them too.” Trini said.

Kimberly then looks at Jason, Zack, and Trini. “While I’m happy to see you guys again, what are you doing back at Angel Grove?”

“When we found out about the zombie outbreak on the news, we teleported to the Command Center to see if we could help out. But found out the others have been turned into zombies.” Jason said.

They saw Kimberly wasn’t surprised about the bad news. “I take it you already knew about the others?” Zack asked her.

“Yes, I saw them as zombies on TV. They were leading an army of zombies against some guy with an army of robots.” Kimberly said.

“That would be Ransik. He is a criminal mastermind from our time. Like us, he’s here to stop this zombie outbreak. The bad thing is once that happens, he will most likely try to take over the world of this time.” Jen said.

“Speaking of Ransik. We should get back to the fight between him and the zombies.” Circuit said.

"Right, I will put it on the Viewing Globe." Alpha 5 said, working at the control panel.  

Everyone became shocked by what they saw on the Viewing Globe. All the zombies were destroyed. The only ones that were left were the Zombie Rangers, who were back-to-back as they were surrounded by Ransik, Nadira, Frax, Gluto, and 20 Cyclobots.

“Well, looks like we got back just in time to see the climax.” Eric said smiling. 

“I guess it was a good thing Ransik did come here. Now we don’t have to worry about those zombies anymore. Wes said.

While the Time Force Power Rangers were happy about this, the Original Rangers were sad and upset. Jason, Zack, Kimberly, Trini, and Tommy still saw the Zombie Rangers as their friends. They couldn’t bear to witness their friends getting killed on screen. Billy and the others didn’t choose to become monsters, it was a dumb virus that made them this way.

Jason looks back at Zordon. “Zordon, save them!”

“Please Zordon, you have to help them!” Kimberly yelled.

The Time Force Power Rangers were shocked by this.

“I’m sorry Rangers, but there is nothing we can do for them. They are no longer our friends.” Zordon said.

“We can’t just abandon them! It’s not their fault they became monsters!” Zack yelled.

“None of us would even be here if it wasn’t for Billy. He always figures out ways to help us when we were in tight situations.” Trini said.

“I may not know much about Rocky, Adam, and Aisha, but thanks to them, they saved the world from Lord Zedd, while Zack, Trini, and I were in Switzerland.” Jason said.

“Please, we can’t lose them this way.” Kimberly said.

Zordon let out a sigh; this was against his judgement, but like the Original Rangers, he still has feelings for the zombies. “Alpha, prepare a force field cage, and teleport the zombies into it.”

“Right away, Zordon.” Alpha said happily, and started working on the control panel.

However, the Time Force Power Rangers were enraged. “What Do You Think You’re Doing?!” Jen yelled as she marched towards Alpha to stop the robot.

Only for Jason to block her way. “Don’t even think about it.” He told Jen.

Eric looked at Tommy with anger. “Hey! You have more experience with the zombies! Talk some sense into these people!” But Tommy just ignored Eric, and watched the Viewing Globe, hoping Alpha will get the Zombie Rangers out of there in time.

“So, this is how it ends.” Rocky said.

“Looks like we’re going to that great diner in the sky.” Adam said.

“Any last words?” Ransik asked the zombies.

“Burn in Hell.” Aisha said.

“You first.” Ransik said.

“Hey, wait! Don’t we get one last meal?” Kat asked.

“Why of course. For your last meal, you get to eat lasers.” Ransik said.

The Cyclobots pointed their swords/blasters at the Zombie Power Rangers.

“Smart thinking.” Billy said sarcastically to Kat.

“Oh, shut up. I’d like to see you try to get us out of this.” Kat said to Billy.

Before the Cyclobots could fire their weapons, the Zombie Rangers were teleported away.

Ransik was soon filled with shock and anger. "What?! What happened to them?!"

“It looks like they were teleported away, Master.” Frax said to Ransik.

“I can see that you golden tin can! I want to know why it happened!” Ransik yelled at the robot.

While Ransik wasn’t looking, Frax let out a quite growl.

“Don’t worry, father. There is nowhere those corpses can hide from us. We will find them.” Nadira said to Ransik.

“I think you all got bigger things to worry about.” Said a voice.

The villains looked and were shocked as they saw six more Power Rangers. The color of these Rangers was Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Pink, and one that was Red and Black.

“The Time Force Power Rangers!” Ransik yelled in anger.

“Not quite.” The “Yellow Ranger” said.

The villains became confused. “Uh... Why does the Yellow Ranger sound like a guy?” Gluto asked.

“Because we’re not the Time Force Power Rangers. We are Mirai Sentai Timeranger.” Time Red said.

“Mirai... Sentai... Timeranger? What a dumb name.” Nadira said.

“Not as dumb as your pink hair.” Time Blue said to Nadira. Then he looks at Time Pink. “No offense.”

“None taken.” Time Pink said.

Nadira became angry while her father yelled at the Timerangers. “Don’t you dare talk to my daughter like that! Now, if you’re not the Time Force Rangers, then why do you have the same suits as them?!”

“If you must know, we come from another universe. The reason why we look like those Power Rangers, is because we are their counterparts. Our universes are smiler, the only difference is your world is a bad joke.” Time Green said.

“We came to this universe to destroy this zombie outbreak before it becomes a threat to our world. Our original targets were those Zombie Rangers. By the time we got here, you were fighting them. We were hoping you would finish them off, but no, instead you let them get away.” Time Fire said.

“But it's no big deal. We’ll just kill you all first. Besides, we are going to kill everyone on this world anyway.” Time Yellow said.

The villains were taken back by this. “Now hold on. Aren’t you supposed to be heroes? Would killing everyone be something against your code?” Gluto asked.

“Just because we are heroes, doesn’t mean we have to be nice.” Time Red said.

Ransik laughed and said to the Timerangers, “You’re my kind of people. But sadly, if you think you can kill me, then you have made the biggest mistake of your lives. The Time Force Power Rangers are no match for me, and if you’re anything like them, what makes you think you can stand a chance against me?”

“Because we are more powerful than the Power Rangers, and you are nothing but a reject from a Mad Max movie, who got watered-down versions of enemies to back you up.” Time Pink said to Ransik. She then looks at Gluto. “While you may not be Don Dolnero, I’m going to enjoy killing you the most.”

While Gluto got nervous, Ransik said to the Timerangers, “If it’s a fight you want, it’s a fight you’ll get. But I promise every one of you that you won’t make it out of this alive.”

“And I promise you this that we’ll be the victorious ones, and this won’t be a fight, but a slaughter.” Time Red said.

Part 14

“What is this? Where are we?” Rocky asked as he, Adam, Aisha, Billy, and Kat found themselves inside a giant square force field.

The zombies then noticed 11 people in front of them. “FOOD!” Adam yelled. The Zombie Power Rangers rammed against the side of the force field, which sent electricity against their bodies, and pushed them back.

“What the hell?! Let us out of here!” Billy yelled, slamming his fist against the force field, not caring that his hand was getting electrocuted.

“Billy, calm down! Everything is going to be ok!” Jason yelled, worried about his old friend.

Billy became shocked as he recognized four of the people.

“Jason, Zack, Kimberly, Trini, you guys are back?” Billy exclaimed.

“Look who else is here.” Aisha said.

The rest of the zombies spotted Tommy. “Oh, hey Tommy. Good to see you again.” Kat said.

Tommy didn’t say anything as he was hurt to see his friends like this.

The zombies then notice where they are. “So were back at the Command Center.” Adam said.

Rocky looked at Zordon. “Zordon, I knew you still cared about us. Thanks for saving us from that Ransik guy. But if you don’t mind, can you get us out of this thing?”

“I’m sorry Rocky, but I can’t let any of you out of there. Not until we can figure something out.” Zordon said.

“Are you all out of your mind?!” Jen yelled at Zordon, Alpha, and the Original Power Rangers. “If you had just let Ransik finish them off, then our zombie problem would be over!”

“Excuse me, but who are you?” Aisha asked as she and the rest of the zombies had never seen the six other people.

“We have met before, you corpses.” Eric said.

Then it hit Billy. “You are those Future Power Rangers.”

“So that’s what you all look like without the suits.” Rocky said.

Wes looked at the Original Power Rangers. “But still, Jen is right. Why did you save the zombies?”

“They’re our friends. We couldn’t just let them get killed.” Kimberly said.

“You’re kidding, right? Haven’t you seen what they have done?” Katie asked.

“It’s not their fault they’re like this. They may have eaten people, but we can’t let that stop us from saving them.” Zack said.

“Besides, now that we have them, we can find a way to cure them. It’s not like we haven’t been under evil spells before.” Jason said.

“Does it look like they are under an evil spell? Look at them. Their bodies are all messed-up. There is no way a cure could fix them.” Lucas said.

“Oh, how would you know?” Trini asked.

“How do you know that force field will hold them?” Trip asked back.

“There is nothing to worry about. The force field cage will stay up as long as we like. It is impossible for them to get out. They can’t even teleport.” Alpha 5 said.

“I think you have an error in your memory bank, robot. You’re forgetting one thing. That’s Billy Cranston in there! The smartest Power Ranger in history! He’ll most likely find a way to get out of there!” Jen yelled.

“Why thank you.” Billy said.

“Not helping.” Jason growled.

“Look, they are too dangerous to keep around. We need to destroy them while we still have a chance.” Wes said.

“That’s not going to happen! Not while there’s a chance to save them!” Jason yelled.

“We don’t have time to look for a cure that doesn’t exist. Don’t forget that your friends aren’t the only zombies. We still have Spider-Man, Goldar, and that Frankenstein monster to worry about. There might be more people out there that’s been infected by the virus. We need to destroy every trace of this virus before it gets too big to stop.” Jen said.

“But if there is a cure, then we could beat this virus.” Trini said.

“And what if there isn’t one. Time isn’t on our side.” Jen said.

“That’s rich. Coming from someone who can time travel.” Kimberly said.

“Speaking of that. If you guys can time travel, why didn’t you come earlier to stop Spider-Man from starting this Zombie Outbreak?” Zack asked the Time Force Power Rangers.

“And what’s stopping you from going back in time right now?” Trini asked as well.

“We tried to get here sooner, but by then the timeline was already messing-up while we were traveling. We’re just lucky to even be here.” Lucas said.

“If we were to go back in time right now, and stop Spider-Man there, this point of time will no longer exist. We would end up creating a paradox.” Trip said.

“Sounds better than a Zombie Apocalypse.” Jason said.

“We won’t have to worry about an apocalypse, if you will just let us destroy these zombies!” Eric yelled pointing at the Zombie Rangers.

“You are not going to put one finger on them!” Zack yelled.

“If you mess with them you mess with us!” Kimberly yelled.

Zordon, Alpha, and Circuit were getting worried as they saw tension growing between the two teams of Power Rangers. Circuit was going to try to talk them down. “Uh... guys? Maybe we should...” 

“This is a waste of time! We’re trying to save the world and our future, but you are letting your feelings get in the way!” Katie yelled at the Original Power Rangers.

“We’re not going to put our friends down like animals, just because you’re scared!” Trini yelled back.

“We’re not scared! We’re just being smart!” Eric yelled.

Wes looked at Tommy. “Hey, you have been fighting zombies longer than any of us. Tell them how dangerous the Zombie Rangers are.”

Tommy looked at the Zombie Power Rangers, then looked at Kimberly. “What if, there is a cure.”

The Time Force Power Rangers were shocked by this. “You’ve got to be kidding me?!” Eric yelled in anger.

Tommy looked at the Time Force Rangers and was giving them a hateful look. “Am I? How many lives have been lost already? How many more people do we have to kill to stop this virus? Maybe if we had tried to catch the Zombie Rangers earlier instead of trying to kill them, we would have a cure by now. Something that would protect us. Something that could have saved so many lives. If we did have a cure, then we wouldn’t have lost Bulk, Skull, and Ninjor!”

This shocked both the Original and Zombie Power Rangers. “There... Dead.” Kimberly said shocked.

“Damn.” Rocky said.

“So, I’m sorry that I’m not on your side. But even if there’s a slim chance to turn the zombies back to normal, I’m willing to take it.” Tommy said to the Time Force Rangers.

The Original Power Rangers couldn’t help but smile at the White Ranger.

Trip looked at Jen. “Maybe their right. After all, we do need the Zeo Rangers to fight....”

“We'll cross that bridge when we come to it!” Jen yelled at Trip. Then she looks back at the Original Rangers. “If you’re not going to help us, so be it. But we’re going to save the world with or without your help!”

The Time Force Power Rangers nodded to one another.

“Time For Time Force!” Wes, Jen, Trip, Katie, and Lucas yelled together.

“Quantum Power!” Eric yelled.

Soon the six future warriors morphed into their Ranger Forms.

The Pink Time Force Ranger looked at Alpha. “Robot. Bring that force field down now.”

“But the zombies....” Alpha was saying.

“As soon as its down, we will destroy them.” The Red Time Force Ranger said.

“Not if we have anything to say about that!” Tommy yelled as he and the others pulled out their Morphers with Kimberly bringing out the Badge of Darkness.

“Kimberly, No! You mustn’t use the badge again! The more you use it, the more it will make you evil! It's too dangerous!” Zordon yelled.

“Sorry Zordon, but I’m not going to let these chumps hurt my friends.” Kimberly said.

“Its Morphin Time!” Tommy yelled.

“White Ranger Power!” Tommy yelled as he morphed into the White Ranger.

“Mastodon!” Zack yelled as he morphed into the Black Ranger.

“Mutant Ranger Power!” Kimberly yelled as she morphed into the Mutant Pink Ranger.

“Saber-Toothed Tiger!” Trini yelled as she morphed into the Yellow Ranger.

“Tyrannosaurus!” Jason yelled as he morphed into the Red Ranger.

“If you want to get to them, you have to go through us.” The White Ranger said.

“Rangers, stand down! All of you!” Zordon yelled at the two teams of Power Rangers.

“Guys, don’t do this!” Circuit cried to his friends.

But the Power Rangers weren’t listening to them.

“This is going to be your only warning. Move aside, or we will be forced to put you all down for good.” The Blue Time Force Ranger said.

“The only way you’re getting to our friends, is over our dead bodies.” The Black Ranger said.

“That can be arranged.” The Quantum Ranger said.

“I’m going to enjoy breaking every one of you.” The Mutant Pink Ranger said evilly to the Time Force Power Rangers.

“Alpha.” Zordon said to the robot.

“Right away, Zordon.” Alpha said, starting to work on the control panel.

Soon Zordon was surrounded by a force field, followed by Circuit, Alpha, and the control panel in one as well.

“Ouuu... A dinner and a show. If only we had something to eat.” Kat said.

The two teams of Power Rangers started their fight.

Part 15

In Florida, the Zyurangers were down on the ground as they were beaten badly by Lord Drakkon.

“How... How can we be losing to a Power Ranger?” Tyranno Ranger asked.

“That’s because I am on another level than any other Power Ranger. But I have to say, I’m very disappointed with you six. I thought you would be much stronger than normal Power Rangers. But turns out you can’t even live up to the real deal.” Drakkon said.

“Shut up! We’re not beaten yet!” Dragon Ranger yelled as he and the rest of the Zyurangers were getting back up on their feet.

“I say you are. Might as well finish you all now.” Drakkon said.

But before Drakkon did anything, a very big portal opened up far behind the Zyurangers. The six ancient warriors looked behind them only to see Kiba Ranger jumping out of the portal, and landing near them. “Not so fast!” Kiba Ranger yelled at Drakkon.

At first Drakkon was taken back as he thought this was the White Ranger, but after hearing the voice, he realized this wasn’t the Tommy of this world. “So I take it you’re one of these Super Sentai warriors?” He asked Kiba Ranger.

“That right. I’m here to stop you from killing the Zyurangers.” Kiba Ranger said.

“Ah, like one extra Not Power Ranger is going to make any difference.” Drakkon said.

“Who said it was just me?” Kiba Ranger asked.

Drakkon became confused, until he noticed the portal was still open. Then Drakkon and the Zyurangers became shocked as they saw an army come marching out of the portal. Drakkon could see that a third of the army looked like Power Rangers, but there were ones that were completely different to him. The rest of the army were people in some kind of armored suits. Some of them reminded him of those Beetleborgs and that Masked Rider guy he once fought before in other universes. Once the army stopped marching near the Zyurangers, the portal closed behind them.

“You can call us the Super Hero Taisen Army.” Akarenger said.

“Wow! I knew help would come, but I didn’t think everyone would show up.” Tiger Ranger said.

“Ah, looks like the tables have turned now.” Mammoth Ranger said.

“No kill like overkill.” Ptera Ranger said.

“Let’s see how you do against every Kamen Rider, every Metal Hero, and every Super Sentai team.” Tricera Ranger said to Drakkon.

However, Drakkon wasn’t scared. “Will call me impressed. I didn’t think there would be this many of you. But it’s nothing I can’t handle.”

Every one of the Super Hero Taisen Army either became confused or enraged. “Are you blind or stupid?! Don’t you see we out number you, like a million to one?!” Tyranno Ranger yelled.

“Maybe I would be afraid if I didn’t have my army on standby.” Drakkon said. Then appearing next to Drakkon’s side is the Ranger Slayer, followed by 9,000 Ranger Sentries appearing behind the two Power Rangers.

The Super Sentai teams, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heroes were all shocked at the site of Drakkon’s army. “Oh, crap.” Kiba Ranger said.

“If you go against our lord, you go against all of us.” The Ranger Slayer told the Super Hero Taisen Army.

“As you can see I got my army ready to invade this world. As soon as I take care of each of you, I will steal the powers of the Power Rangers of this world, and wipe them out of existence, along with the zombie virus.” Drakkon said to the other army.

But every one of the Super Hero Taisen Army was enraged. “The only ones that will be destroying the Power Rangers will be us! Starting with the ones right here!” Kiba Ranger yelled.

“Everybody Attack!” Akarenger yelled to the rest of the Super Hero Taisen Army.

“Destroy Them!” Lord Drakkon ordered his army.

Then the battle of the two armies began.

Part 16

In Angel Grove, Ransik was beaten badly as he was laying on the ground. Far away from Ransik is Nadira, who is dead as she has a hole in her chest. Ransik tried to craw to his daughter, but blocking his way is Time Fire with his Defender Gun pointed at the criminal mastermind.

“I knew our counterparts were weak, but I don’t see how you gave them trouble.” Time Fire said.

“I’ll destroy you... Make you pay for what you did to my daughter...” Ransik was saying.

Time Fire laughed, “The way you are now, you’re less of a threat to me than an ant. You’re beaten and have no one to help you.”

Ransik looked around for his minions. The villain spotted Gluto to see he was dead with Time Pink stomping down on the corpse’s head. Ransik looked for Frax, but didn’t see the golden robot anywhere. He searched for the Cyclobots, only to find their parts littered all over the ground.

“Have anything to say before I put you out of your misery?” Time Fire asked.

“I never thought I would say this, but I hope the Time Force Power Rangers will kill each one of you.” Ransik said.

“Well, you’re going to be very disappointed when you see them again in Hell.” Time Fire said. The Red and Black Timeranger fired his Defender Gun; the laser hit Ransik between his eyes, and came out the back of his head. Blood came pouring out of the hole, and Ransik’s face hit the ground as his life came to an end.

“And that’s how to take care of a villain.” Time Fire said.

Then all six Timerangers regrouped. “Good job everyone.” Time Red said.

“Yea, we showed them the difference between Super Sentai and Power Rangers.” Time Yellow said.

“We put them in their place.” Time Pink said.

“Too bad that Fake Gien got away.” Time Blue said.

“Should we look for him?” Time Green asked.

“Let him hide. No matter where he is at, in the end, everything on this planet will be destroyed.” Time Pink said.

“So, what do we do now?” Time Fire asked.

“Let’s head back to our universe, and regroup with AkaRed.” Time Red said.

“Hopefully he won’t get mad at us for letting those Zombie Power Rangers get away.” Time Green said.

“If only that foolish Ransik had just finished them off sooner.” Time Yellow said.

“I’m sure AkaRed will understand. After all, it’s only a matter of time before those zombies are put in the ground for good.” Time Pink said.

Time Red pulled out a device and pushed a button to open up a portal. Once the Timerangers walked into the portal, it closed. Unknown to the Timerangers, they were being watched by Frax.

While Frax was disappointed he lost to these Fake Power Rangers, he was pleased that Ransik was gone. “Poor Ransik, I guess he was never meant to rule the world, no matter at what point of time he was in. Now that he’s out of the way, I can go on with my plan. Soon this world and many others will be ruled by robots. No humans, zombies, or Power Rangers from this universe or other worlds will stand in our way.” Then Frax teleported back to the Cryo Prison.

Inside the Chamber of Command, the Zombie, Lord Zedd, was sent flying, until he hit a wall, and fell down with the Z-Staff and the Sword of Power coming out of his hands. “How... How can I be losing?” The zombie said.

“Because you are a fool. Dead or alive, you should have known better than face me, Master Vile.” The Father of Rita said.

“Shut up! I can still win this!” Lord Zedd yelled as he tried to reach for the Sword of Power.

“No, you won’t.” Master Vile said as he fired a beam from his staff.

Lord Zedd screamed as his head was getting electrocuted. Within seconds, the zombie’s head blew up into a gory mess with blood pooling out of his neck.

“You don’t know how badly I wanted to do that.” Master Vile said. He looked at Rita, and walked towards her corpse. Vile bent down and held the dead Rita in his arms. “Rita, my child, I’m so sorry this happened to you. But fear not - Once I complete the Orb of Doom, not only it will turn back time on Earth, but will resurrect you and Rito.”

Master Vile then looked at the statue forms of Goldar and Spider-Man. He pointed his staff at the two zombies as he was going to destroy them. But then he thought of something. “No, the way things are now, it would be best to keep them around. When I finish the orb and go to Earth, I would need help to fight off the Power Rangers, the future ones and the zombie ones. But first, I need to head back to my Space Skull.”

Vile used his staff to fire two beams at Goldar and Spider-Man that sent the statues back to his lair. Master Vile looked at the Sword of Power near Zedd’s headless corpse, and fired another beam that sent the weapon to his lair as well. Then last, Master Vile teleported himself and Rita away.

On another part of the Moon, Squatt, Baboo, and Finster were still running with the Zombie Frankenstein chasing them. “My feet hurt! Why can’t we just teleport to the Earth?!” Squatt yelled.

“Are you kidding?! The way things are on Earth, it would be best to just outrun Frankenstein!” Baboo yelled.

“Besides, if we did teleport to the Earth, Frankenstein would just follow us there!” Finster yelled.

“I wish he would give us a break. I know he’s a zombie, but can’t he find someone else to eat?” Squatt asked.

“Maybe someone should tell him eating fast food isn’t heathy.” Baboo said.

“Squatt! Baboo! Slow down! I can’t keep up!” Finster yelled as he was falling behind the two aliens, as his old age was slowing him down.

“Sorry, Finster! But it’s every alien for himself!” Baboo yelled back to the monster maker.

Squatt and Baboo were now far ahead of Finster. The old alien couldn’t help but to look back to see Frankenstein was far behind, but was still following him. But what caught Finster’s attention was that behind Frankenstein was a roll of red flags. Finster stopped running as he realized where he was. Along time ago, Rita found out that this area of the Moon was too dangerous, and ordered Goldar to plant flags to warn them not to enter here. The trio were so frightened by the zombie that they didn’t pay attention to where they were going. Finster looked around to see there were rocks about human size, and they had started to move. 

Finster looked back at Baboo and Squatt to see they were still running. "Squatt! Baboo! Come Back! We’re not supposed to be here!”

“What did he say?” Squatt asked Baboo.

“I think he wants us to come back for him. But like I said before; it's every alien for....” Baboo didn’t finish what he was saying as a giant rock-like bug slammed him to the ground. Squatt stopped running and watched in horror as his longtime friend was getting ripped apart. Before Squatt knew it, he got jumped by four more insects. Squatt screamed in pain as the Moon Rock Aliens were eating him alive.

Finster couldn’t believe the two blue aliens were killed before his eyes. The monster maker then found himself surrounded by 20 Moon Rock Aliens. Five of the giant bugs came charging at Finster from all sides. But luckily the dog-like alien teleported away, and made the insects slam against each other.

The Zombie Frankenstein let out an angry roar as he lost his food to these giant insects. But one good thing did come out of this as Frankenstein saw the bugs as more food.

As for the Moon Rock Aliens themselves, they just saw the zombie as something else to kill.

Unknown to Frankenstein and the Moon Rock Aliens, Finster had teleported on top of a cliff. The old alien watched as the zombie monster and the bugs were getting into a fight.

Part 17

The Command Center had become a war zone. The Original Power Rangers (Tommy, Jason, Zack, Trini, and Kimberly) were having a hard time fighting the Time Force Power Rangers. The White Ranger powered-up to the Metallic Armor, which gave him an edge in the battle, until the Red Time Force Ranger and the Quantum Ranger used their Battle Armor to turn the tables again.

The Time Force Rangers had regrouped while the Original Rangers were down on the floor. Meanwhile, the Zombie Power Rangers (Rocky Adam, Aisha, Billy, and Kat) were still trapped inside the force-field cage, and weren’t happy on how the battle was going. “Come on! You can do better than that! Keep on fighting! I don’t want to be killed by these Wanna-Be Rangers!” Rocky yelled to the Original Power Rangers.

“You’re not helping!” The Red Ranger yelled back to the zombie.

“Ah, I guess those stories about the Legendary Power Rangers were just exaggerated.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“Such a shame that this is where your story ends.” The Green Time Force Ranger said.

“Looks like the history books are about to be rewritten.” The Blue Time Force Ranger said.

“So, this is your true color.” The Black Ranger said to the Time Force Power Rangers.

“You brought this upon yourselves. You picked these zombies over saving the world.” The Pink Time Force Ranger said to the Original Rangers.

“We can save them, and the world.” The White Ranger said as he stood back up on his feet. “Just give us time to find a cure to save them.” 

“No, we’re ending this nightmare here and now.” The Red Time Force Ranger said.

“And if you're not with us, then you’re against us.” The Quantum Ranger said.

The Red Time Force Ranger was charging up energy to his sword, while the Quantum Ranger pointed his two guns at the Original Rangers. The two Future Red Rangers were going to launch attacks to finish the Original Power Rangers off.

Unknown to the Time Force Power Rangers, Alpha 5 was working on the control panel. The Time Force Rangers then got engulfed by a force-field cage. The Future Red Rangers cancelled their attacks as they and the rest of their team were shocked by what just happened. “What, No!” The Pink Time Force Ranger slammed her fist against the wall of the force field, only for it to shock her hand.

“That’s enough out of you.” Alpha said to the Future Power Rangers.

“Good work, Alpha.” Zordon said.

Alpha shutdown the force field that protected Zordon as well as the one that surrounded him, Circuit, and the control panel. The rest of the Original Power Rangers got back up as well. “Ah, not so tough now.” The Mutant Pink Ranger laughed at the Time Force Rangers.

“Not another word, Kimberly! That goes for all of you!” Zordon yelled.

The Original Power Rangers were frozen by Zordon’s angry voice.

“Ouuu... They’re in trouble.” Aisha said.

“I mean can you blame them. The Command Center is a wreck. Zordon is probably going to give them the longest timeout in history.” Adam said.

“The same goes for you too, zombies!” Zordon yelled. 

The Zombie Power Rangers were now angry at their old mentor.

The Quantum Ranger looked up at Zordon. “Let us out of here!”

“Not until you all calm down.” Zordon said.

The Yellow Time Force Ranger looked at the robot owl. “Circuit, help us!”

“Uh... guys, you may want to do as Zordon says.” Circuit replied.

“You want us to trust him after we tried to kill his team?!” The Blue Time Force Ranger yelled at Circuit.

The Quantum Ranger continued to look at Zordon. “If you’re not going to let us out, then I’ll do it myself!” The Quantum Ranger held the Quantum Morpher near his mouth. "Q-Rex Arrives!" 

Just then the alarm to the Command Center went off. Alpha looked at the control panel. “Aye-yi-yi! The Q-Rex is coming here!”

The Original Power Rangers looked at the Viewing Globe, and saw that the Q-Rex, in its Dinosaur Mode, was running towards the Command Center. The Yellow Ranger looked at the Quantum Ranger and shouted, “Call off your Zord!”

“Make me.” The Quantum Ranger said.

The White Ranger looked at Alpha 5. “Alpha! Please tell me, we can use the Shogunzords, the Ninjazords, and Titanus!”

“I’m sorry, Tommy. But with all that’s been going on, I haven’t had the chance to unlock the code Billy used to control the Zords.”

The Red Ranger looked at the Blue Zombie Ranger. “Billy! Give us back control of the Zords!”

“Let us out, and I’ll think about it.” Billy said.

“After all we’ve done for you, this is the thanks we get?!” The Mutant Pink Ranger yelled.

“Well, it’s not like we asked for your help.” Kat said.

The Mutant Pink Ranger let out a growl.

“Wait a minute. What about the Thunderzords? What happened to them?” The Yellow Ranger asked.

“We lost the Thunder Megazord and White Tigerzord in a fight against Rita’s brother. The only Thunderzord that we got left is Tor, but he’s not good at combat.” The White Ranger said.

“What about Dragonzord?” The Black Ranger asked.

“While Dragonzord hasn’t been used for a long time, he’s always ready for action.” Zordon said.

“Then I say we use Dragonzord to show that tin-can what a real Dinozord can do.” The Mutant Pink Ranger said.

Tommy powered down the Metallic Armor and his Ranger Suit. “Zordon! I need the Dragon Dagger!”

“Very Well.” Zordon said. Tommy held his arm up and the Dragon Dagger appeared in his hand. Tommy put the Dragon Dagger to his mouth and started playing it.

The Q-Rex was getting closer to the Command Center. But the Zord of the Future stopped running as something blocked his path. Standing before the Q-Rex was Dragonzord. The Dinozord let out a roar at the Q-Rex, only for the T-Rex-like robot to roar back at the metal dragon.

Lucky for the Time Force Power Rangers, they could see the Q-Rex and Dragonzord on the Viewing Globe. “My Q-Rex will eat your Dragonzord for lunch.” The Quantum Ranger said.

“We’ll see about that.” Tommy said.

Part 18

On the Moon, Finster was still hiding on top of a cliff. He was in a state of shock as 5 minutes ago, the Moon Rock Aliens had ripped apart the Zombie Frankenstein. Right now, the giant bugs were eating the remains of the zombie. Finster looked on as he saw no signs of Moon Rock Aliens turning into zombies. Even the ones that had bite marks on their bodies were acting ok. Finster then looked at one insect that got killed earlier in the fight. While the Rock Alien was nearly eaten, for some reason the zombie virus wasn’t reanimating the dead bug.

Then it hit Finster as he realized these insects were immune to the virus. The Moon Rock Aliens maybe the key to stopping this Zombie Outbreak. Finster maybe a villain, but as long as this zombie virus existed, the whole universe was in danger, and he needed to survive. To make a vaccine, Finster would need to catch a few of the bugs; best alive. But in order to do that, he would need a monster. Which means he needs to get to his workshop. Finster could only hope there were no more zombies back at the Moon Palace. The old monster maker then teleported away.

Finster then found himself in the hallway. The dog-like alien looked around to see any signs of zombies. He let out a sigh of relief as he didn’t see anything. Finster took a peep at the Chamber of Command, and was shocked by what he saw. The chamber was completely destroyed. On the floor was the headless corpse of the Zombie Zedd. Master Vile was nowhere in sight. The body of Rita Repulsa was gone, along with the statue forms of Goldar and Spider-Man.

Finster hated to do this, but he needed to know if anyone was in the palace. Alive or Un-dead.

“HELLO!” He yelled.

The old alien waited for something to happen, but everything remained quiet.

“Looks like I’m the only one here.” Finster couldn’t help, but feel sad. Lord Zedd, Rita, Goldar, Squatt, Baboo, Rito. They were all gone. But where was Master Vile? If the evil mastermind did beat Lord Zedd, then where was he? Did Master Vile decide to leave here, seeing the Earth was no longer worth conquering? Did Vile take Rita’s body to bury her somewhere? What happened to Spider-Man and Goldar? Finster shook his head. None of that matters now. If he was going to stop this Zombie Outbreak, he needed to start working now. Finster started to make his way to his workshop.

In Florida, there were bodies of the Ranger Sentries and civilians all over the ground. The only Ranger left standing is Lord Drakkon, who is badly beaten and weakened. He couldn’t believe his army has been defeated. Even the Ranger Slayer was lost. Standing before the Evil Ranger was the Super Hero Taisen Army, made up of Super Sentai teams, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heroes. To make matters worse for Drakkon, the army of heroes have not lost a single member.

“Ah! So much for your army.” Tyranno Ranger said to Drakkon.

“You might as well give up.” Tricera Ranger said.            

“And let us kill you.” Ptera Ranger said.

“Shut Up! You may have beaten my army, but not me! Once I go back to my universe, I will rebuild my army. It will be more powerful than before. You all will be sorry once I come back!” Drakkon yelled.

Before Drakkon could teleport away, a portal opened up behind him. All six Timerangers came out of the portal, just as Lord Drakkon turned around. Time Red used his Time Vector to cut off Drakkon’s head. The body of the Ranger fell to the ground, while the head rolled on the ground.

“About time you guys showed up.” Tiger Ranger said to the Timerangers.

“Give us a break. We didn’t know you all were fighting an evil Power Ranger, until AkaRed told us.” Time Red said.

“Good thing we got here in time to beat him.” Time Yellow said.

“Hey, we were going to finish him off, until you six showed up.” Kiba Ranger said.

“So did you destroy the Zombie Power Rangers?” Mammoth Ranger asked the Timerangers.

“Unfortunately, the enemies of our counterparts got in our way, and the Zombie Rangers were teleported away.” Time Blue said.

“Kimberly was teleported as well. The boss of those Power Rangers must still have a use for them.” Dragon Ranger said.

“Hey, everyone, take a look of this.” Akarenger said after he opened up Drakkon’s helmet.

Every one of the Super Hero Taisen Army became shocked as Akarenger was holding up the head of Drakkon.

“Is that... Tommy Oliver?” Time Pink asked.

“But how? Isn’t Tommy supposed to be the White Ranger at this point of time? I never heard of him having this Ranger suit before.” Time Green said.

“He did say he was from another universe, and that there are other Power Rangers from other universes. So, this guy isn’t the Tommy of this universe.” Tyranno Ranger said.

“An Evil Tommy. Why am I not surprised.” Dragon Ranger said.

“That may explain the dead Kimberly here.” Houou Ranger said after she unmasked the Ranger Slayer.

“So now what?” Akarenger said after he threw Lord Drakkon's head away.

“What do you think? We go to Angel Grove, and kill everyone there. Un-dead and Alive.” Kamen Rider 1 said.

“But first we need to destroy the corpses of the Ranger Sentries. Don’t want someone to use their powers against us.” Blue Beet said.

“Right.” Time Fire said.

The Super Sentai teams, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heroes were using their weapons to destroy the bodies of the Ranger Sentries.

Far away from the Command Center, a badly damaged Q-Rex was on the ground. Even in its Megazord Mode, the Q-Rex was no match for Dragonzord. While the zord from the future did loose, the robot did do a lot of damage to Dragonzord, but the Dinozord was still functioning.

Inside the Command Center, the Original Power Rangers (Tommy, Jason, Zack, Trini, and Kimberly) were cheering as they saw Dragonzord win the fight on the Viewing Globe.

The Time Force Power Rangers, who were still trapped inside a force-field cage, were not happy. “You have got to be kidding me!” The Quantum Ranger yelled.

Inside another force-field cage were the Zombie Power Rangers (Rocky Adam, Aisha, Billy, and Kat), who were happy that the Time Force Rangers lost. “Ah! So much for your jail break.” Adam said to the future warriors.

“It must be really sore to lose two zord fights in a row.” Kat said.

“Shut up, you walking corpse! I like to see you zombies try to get out of here!” The Quantum Ranger yelled.

The Zombie Rangers looked at each other, and smiled as they looked back at the Time Force Rangers. “You know what? That’s not a bad idea.” Billy said.

“We need Titanus!” Rocky yelled.

Both the Original Rangers and the Time Force Rangers were shocked by what they just heard, followed by the alarm to the Command Center going off.

Dragonzord heard something behind him, and turned around to see Titanus heading towards him.

“Titanus! Attack Dragonzord!” Aisha yelled.

Titanus obeyed, and fired a barrage of orange fireballs from his mouth. Once Dragonzord got hit by the attacks, he fell to the ground. Since Dragonzord was already damaged, the fireballs were strong enough to knock the zord offline.

“Dragonzord, No!” Tommy yelled.

“Good. Now get us out of here.” Billy ordered Titanus.

Titanus went past Dragonzord and the Q-Rex as the Dinozord was heading towards the Command Center

The Red Ranger looked at the Quantum Ranger. “You just had to encourage them!” Jason yelled.

“What do we do now?!” The Yellow Ranger yelled.

“The only Zord we got left is Tor.” Zordon said.

“Tor should win, since the Thunderzords are more powerful than the Dinozords.” The Black Ranger said.

“Yes, but Titanus was upgraded to fight alongside the Ninjazords and Shogunzords. Tor may be no match for Titanus now.” Alpha 5 said.

“Alpha, is there a way for us to regain Titanus?” Zordon asked.

“If I can by-pass Billy’s code, I might be able to get Titanus back in our control. But I’m going to need some time.” Alpha said.

“Someone better do something, because Titanus is going to be on us any moment now!” Kimberly, the Mutant Pink Ranger, yelled.

“Alpha, go ahead and work on Titanus. We’ll use Tor to hold him off as long as possible.” The Red Ranger said.

"Right away." Alpha said, starting to work on the control panel.

“Ah. Good luck on that. Breaking my code is going to be impossible.” Billy said.

“Billy, I hate to say this to you, but shut your mouth!” The Yellow Ranger yelled.

“I call for the power of Tor!” Tommy yelled.

Before Titanus could get near the Command Center, a green ball of light appeared in front of the robot dinosaur. The green light then transformed into Tor the Shuttlezord. Tor let out a roar at Titanus, while the Dinozord roared back at the metal turtle.

“Titanus will turn Tor into turtle soup.” Aisha said.

“We’ll see about.” The Black Ranger said.

“Tor! Protect the Command Center!” Tommy yelled.

“Titanus! Destroy the Command Center!” Adam yelled.

Part 19

Inside the Command Center, the Original Power Rangers (Tommy, Jason, Zack, Trini, and Kimberly) were watching the fight between Tor and Titanus on the Viewing Globe. Tor was in his Warrior Mode, but was starting to get overpowered by Titanus. However, both zords suffered damage as their armor had dents and cracks with sparks flying out of their bodies.

“I did it!” Alpha 5 cheered with everyone looking at him. “I have by-passed the code! I am now shutting down Titanus!”

Once Titanus got the command, he powered down. Once Tor saw the Dinozord was no longer a threat, he went into stand-by mode, waiting for future orders.

Inside the force-field cage, the Zombie Rangers (Rocky Adam, Aisha, Billy, and Kat) were not happy that their plan to breakout failed. “You’ve got to be kidding me!” Billy yelled.

“Good work, Alpha!” The Yellow Ranger cheered.

“You too, Tor!” The Black Ranger yelled happily.

“Alpha, send the zords back to their hiding places for repairs.” Zordon said.

"Right away, Zordon." Alpha said as he worked on the control panel.

Dragonzord, Titanus, and Tor were teleported away, only leaving behind the Q-Rex. But lucky for the zord from the future, the metal-rex had a system that was fixing up his own body.

Within another force-field cage were the Time Force Power Rangers. “Ah! Breakout isn’t so easy.” The Quantum Ranger said to the Zombie Rangers.

“Shut Up! This whole thing is your fault!” Tommy yelled at the Time Force Rangers.

“So, what should we do with them?” The Red Ranger asked, looking at the future rangers.

“I say we feed them to the zombies.” The Mutant Pink Ranger, said.

“Ouuu... I like that idea.” Aisha said.

“No, Don’t!” Circuit cried as he was standing on the control panel.

“No one is doing anything!” Zordon looked at the warriors from the future and said, “Time Force Power Rangers - if you want to get out of there, power down your suits.”

This shocked the Original Power Rangers. “Zordon! You can’t be serious!” The Red Ranger yelled.

“Not another word, Jason! You all have disappointed me enough today!” Zordon yelled.

The Original Rangers couldn’t help but feel hurt by Zordon’s words.

“Even if we trust you, how do we know that they won’t attack us?” The Pink Time Force Ranger asked Zordon as she pointed at the Original Rangers.

Zordon looked at the four Rangers that were still suited up. “Jason, Zack, Trini, Kimberly. Power down your suits.” Not wanting to make Zordon mad any further, the four teens went back to their civilian form. Due to the Badge of Darkness, Kimberly was so weak that she was about to fall, only for Tommy to help her stay on her feet.

“Now Time Force Power Rangers, it's your turn.” Zordon said.

The six Future Rangers nodded to one another before looking back at Zordon. “Fine, we’ll do as you say.” The Red Time Force Ranger said. The six warriors powered down to their civilian form.

“Alpha, let them out of the force-field cage.” Zordon said.

“Yes, Zordon.” Alpha said as he hit some buttons. Soon the cage was gone, which allowed the Force Power Rangers to be free.

“So, how about letting us out?” Rocky asked. But everyone was ignoring the zombies.

Zordon looked at the two teams of Power Rangers. “Look, I understand that we’re all angry, sad, scared, and upset by what happened today. But we can’t allow this zombie outbreak to divide us. If we want to beat this thing, then we all have to work together. The Zombie Power Rangers will remain unarmed. But, concerning the other zombies out there, we can’t afford to let this virus spread. Until a cure is found, every zombie needs to be destroyed.”

“We want to stop this zombie virus as much as you do, Zordon. But keeping the Zombie Rangers around is still a bad idea.” Katie said.

“Zordon, we trust you. But how do you expect us to trust them after they tried to kill us.” Tommy said as he pointed at the Time Force Rangers.

“Believe me, the feeling is mutual. I don’t trust any of you as far as I can throw you.” Lucas said to the original team.

“Uh... Guys. You may what to take a look at this.” Alpha said as he was near the Viewing Globe.

The Original Rangers looked at the Viewing Globe, and were shocked as they saw the city of Angel Grove being overrun by zombies. The living dead were eating and infecting people. There were some civilians that were fighting back, but were getting out numbered and overpowered by the zombies.

“This... can’t be real.” Zack said.

“There are so many of them.” Trini said.

“I don’t understand? A lot of zombies were killed by Frankenstein and Ransik. There numbers should be lower.” Tommy said.

“Oh, man; there’s not going to be any food left for us.” Adam said as he and the rest of the Zombie Rangers were disappointed.

Tommy looked back at the Time Force Rangers. “You want to stop this zombie virus just like the rest of us, right? Then tell us about these Zeo Rangers you keep on mentioning. What are they? Can they stop this outbreak?”

Wes, Jen, Katie, Lucas, and Eric weren’t sure if they could trust the other team, and tell them this information. But Trip looks at his teammates. “We all want the same thing. To stop this zombie virus. Given that the timeline is already messed up, we might as well tell them about the Zoe Rangers.”

Jen let out a sigh. “Alright, we’ll tell you about the Zoe Power Rangers.” She told the original team.

Inside the Moon Palace, Finster was finishing-up the sculpture of the Terror Toad. “Good. Now for the final touch.” He spoke.  Once Finster put the sculpture into the Monster-Matic, he started the machine.

It took a minute before the Terror Toad came out of the Monster-Matic. “It’s good to be back!” The monster laughs.

“Now that you’re done, I have a job for you to do.” Finster said.

“Oh, yea. I’m ready to eat me some Power Rangers.” Terror Toad said.

“It’s not the Power Rangers. I need you catch some giant bugs that live here on the moon.” Finster said.

Terror Toad had a disappointing look. “Bug?! I don’t want to eat bugs! I want the Power Rangers!”

“Listen to me! You can’t eat the Power Rangers because they have been infected by a virus! Turns out zombies are real! There is an outbreak happening on Earth. Somehow, these insects are immune to the zombie virus. I need you to capture them so I can make a cure to end this nightmare.” Finster said.

Terror Toad was stunned by the news. “Ok, the Power Rangers are off the menu. But why do you want to stop this zombie outbreak?”

“This virus is so dangerous that it could wipe out the whole universe. We have already lost Rita and Lord Zedd.” Finster said.

This shocked Terror Toad. “There... dead? But... wait.” Terror Toad smiled. “If they’re gone, then I don’t have to take orders from anyone.”

It was Finster’s turn to be shocked. “WHAT?! Didn’t you understand what I just said?! We’re all in danger!”

“Says you. I’m not going to eat bugs to save the universe. Besides, that’s hero work. I’m a monster of evil. Now if the people on Earth have been contaminated, there is no reason for me to stick around. I will go to other worlds to find people to eat.” Terror Toad said.

Finster tried to figure out how to get Terror Toad to help him. Then the dog alien thought of something. “But if I have a cure, then I can turn the Power Rangers back into humans. That way, you can eat them without turning into a zombie.”

Soon there was a very big smile on Terror Toad’s face. “Then why didn’t you say so. I’ll be happy to help.”

“Very good. Oh, I should warn you that the bugs do have a venom you need to watch out for.” Finster said.

“No, big deal. Those insects won’t be able to make a scratch on me. Now let’s get these bugs, so I can eat the Power Rangers.” Terror Toad said.

“Alright then, just follow me.” Finster said.

Then the old alien maker and the frog-like monster teleported away.

Soon Finster and Terror Toad were in an area of the moon that belonged to the Moon Rock Aliens. “So where are the bugs?” Terror Toad asked.

Finster looked around and spotted five giant rocks that started to move. “There’s some over there!” He yelled as he pointed at the bugs.

“There are only five. Will that be enough?” Terror Toad asked.

“That should be plenty.” Finster said.

“Then this shouldn’t take long. But to be safe, you better find some place to hind, until I get done with them.” Terror Toad said.

“Good idea.” Finster said before he teleported away.

Finster got on top of a cliff to watch the fight between Terror Toad and the Moon Rock Aliens.

Part 20

Inside the Command Center, the Time Force Rangers had finished telling the story of the Zeo Rangers to Zordon, Alpha, and the Original Rangers (Tommy, Jason, Zack, Trini, and Kimberly).

Tommy let out a sigh. “So let me see if I got this straight. In the original timeline, Master Vile would create the Orb of Doom. Time would be reversed on Earth, and me and the others would be turned back into kids; Again. We would call in the Alien Rangers to help us. Master Vile would leave the Earth, but we would still have Rita and Lord Zedd to worry about. Billy was able to use our Power Coins to make himself back into a teen. However, our powers get destroyed by Zedd and Rita. In order to undo the effect of the Orb of Doom, the others and I would go on a journey through time to get shards of the Zeo Crystal. Each of us would come back with a shard, with only Aisha staying behind in Africa, and her replacement would be this girl named, Tanya. The Zeo Crystal is able to fix the Earth. But then the Machine Empire shows up to invade the planet. We used the Zeo shards to become the Zeo Power Rangers. Months later, this Gold Ranger appears and help us fight the Machine Empire. But it turns out this guy is actually three people who are looking for a new host for the Gold Ranger powers. Jason would eventually return, and become the new Gold Ranger. Is that about it?”

“Pretty much.” Lucas said.

“Well, that’s just great. Not only do we have Zombies, Evil Power Rangers, and Future Criminals to worry about; but in a few weeks, an army of robots from outer space are going to attack the Earth. I’m starting to miss when we only had one enemy to deal with. Who knows what Lord Zedd and Rita could be up to during all of this?” Zack said.

“There’s got to be a way to get the Zeo Crystal.” Kimberly said.

“There isn’t. With the others as zombies, the Zeo Quest can’t happen.” Jen said.

“Hey, just let us out of here, and we’ll be happy to go to the past to get these shards.” Rocky said as he and the rest of the Zombie Rangers (Adam, Aisha, Billy, and Kat) were still trapped inside a force-field cage.

“Oh no, you’re not going anywhere. You zombies have already messed-up the timeline. We don’t need you to make things even worse.” Wes said.

“What about the Ohrangers? You said they are like the Zeo Rangers. Since they’re dead, maybe we can use their powers?” Tommy asked the Time Force Rangers.

“The Zeo Crystal is supposed to be more powerful than the Ninja Power Coins. Since the Zombie Rangers killed the Ohrangers, they are weaker than the Zeo Rangers. It won’t do us any good to use their powers.” Trip said.

“What about Tanya?” Trini asked.

“What about her?” Katie asked.

“From what you told us, Aisha didn’t go to the past, she went to Africa. That’s where the Zeo shard is. All we have to do is find Tanya and ask her for the shard.” Trini said.

“Ok, but how is one Zeo shard going to help us?” Eric asked.

“Can the Zeo shard be used to increase the Ohrangers’ powers?” Trini asked.

“That could work. We can still have the Zeo Rangers, even without the whole Zeo Crystal.” Alpha said.

“Alright! Now we have something to fight the Machine Empire, as well as these other threats!” Jason cheered.

“But first, we’re going to need the Zeo shard and the Ohrangers’ morphers.” Zordon said.

“The Ohrangers' bodies should still be in the park. Well, what’s left of them.” Trip quipped.

Just then the alarm to the Command Center went off. "Now What!" Lucas yelled.

Alpha 5 went to the control panel. “Aye-yi-yi, something is happening in the city!”

“We know. There are zombies eating people. It’s been happening all day.” Eric said.

“No, there is something else happening in Angel Grove!” Alpha cried.

It was chaos in the city of Angel Grove. There were Zombies everywhere as they were eating, or infecting people. The civilians were either trying to run away, or fight back against the living dead.

But then a very big portal opened up in the city. Both humans and zombies stopped what they were doing as they saw it. Just then all six Zyurangers jumped out of the portal.

“It’s the Power Rangers!” A woman cheered. But a laser hit the woman between her eyes, and came out the back of her head. The woman fell to the ground as her life came to an end.

“Wrong!” Tyranno Ranger yelled as he was holding a Ranger Gun.

The Original Rangers and the Time Force Rangers were shocked by what they saw on the Viewing Globe. “That’s the Zyurangers.” Kimberly said with venom in her voice.

“They’re not the ones. Something else is coming out of the portal.” Katie said.

Just then Super Sentai teams, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heroes came marching out of the portal.

“NO WAY!” Zack yelled.

“Most of them look like Power Rangers!” Trini yelled.

“They all must come from the same universe as the Zyurangers and Ohrangers.” Trip said.

“Oh shoot! We’ve got counterparts too.” Wes said as he notices the Timerangers on the Viewing Globe.

“Sure, are a lot of people that looks like Masked Rider.” Alpha said.

“Wait, are those Train Power Rangers?” Jason asked as he notices the ToQgers.

Once the Super Hero Taisen Army stopped marching, the portal closed behind them.

“Kill Everyone!” Akarenger yelled.

The Super Sentai teams, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heroes started to fire their weapons at the civilians and zombies. Both the living and un-dead were getting gunned down. The civilians tried to run away, but some of them couldn’t escape the firepower of the Super Hero Taisen Army.

“More Meat!” A zombie yelled.

Then all the surviving zombies charged towards the three groups of heroes.

“We’ve got to get out there and stop all of this!” Tommy yelled.

“Are you kidding?! There’s no way I’m getting into that!” Eric yelled.

“Some Power Ranger you are.” Jason said to the Quantum Ranger.

“At least I’m smart enough not to jump into a battle I can’t win.” Eric said back to the Original Red Ranger.

“Eric is right. We’re outnumbered against both sides. If we go out there, we’ll just get killed in the crossfire.” Jen said.

“Hey, what’s that?” Zack asked as he noticed something on the Viewing Globe.

“Is that... The Army?” Trip asked.

Heading towards the battle between the Super Hero Taisen Army and zombies were aircrafts and armored military vehicles. “Ok, everyone. We’ve got people to save, and Power Rangers and zombies to take down. Let’s show them what G.I. Joe can do.” General Hawk said to everyone on the radio as he was riding inside a tank.

“Yo Joe!” The G.I. Joes yelled.

--------

Note: This is G.I. Joe from the 1983 animated series.

Part 21

On the moon, the Terror Toad was pinned down by five Moon Rock Aliens. The frog-like monster was in so much pain as the giant bugs were bitting and stabbing him. The Terror Toad couldn’t take it anymore and he teleported away. However, he ended up taking the Moon Rock Aliens with him.

Standing on top of a cliff, Finster couldn’t believe his plan to capture the Moon Rock Aliens had failed. “Now what do I do?” He asked himself.

Somewhere in a village in Africa, Tanya and her mentor, Ashala were in the medical room of an animal clinic. The two women were trying to help a lion that was sick with a mysteries plague that has infected many of the local animals. Unfortunately, they couldn’t save the large cat.

“We lost another one.” Tanya said sadly.

Ashala put her hand on Tanya’s shoulder. “We have done everything that we could to help the poor creature.” She told Tanya.

“But that’s the thing. It’s never enough. Once the animals are gone, Africa will be gone as well. If only we had more help.” Tanya said.

“Unfortunately, we’re on our own. Look, how about we take a break and clean up. It’s almost time for lunch.” Ashala said.

“Fine.” Tanya said.

After Tanya and Ashala left the medical room, they heard the people outside screaming. The two women looked through a window, and were shocked as they saw the villagers were being attacked by giant insects. Ashala and Tanya also noticed a dead green monster on the ground, but were more focused on the carnage.

“What are those things?” Tanya said, as she was scared.

“I have no idea. But you need to get out of here.” Ashala said.

“What? But what about you?” Tanya asked.

“I need to stay to help the villagers. I need you to go to find some help. But before you go, I need to give you something.” Ashala said.

Ashala grabbed a case and opened it up. She then hands Tanya a crystal. “Why are you giving me this?” Tanya asked her.

“Something tells me, you will be needing this to protect you. Now let’s get you out here. We’ll use the back door to sneak you out.” Ashala said.

But before they could do anything, a Moon Rock Alien bust though a wall. The giant bug used its sharp front leg to stab Ashala right into her chest. “NO!” Tanya yelled in horror as her mentor fell to the floor. The alien removed its leg from the Ashala’s corpse, and was going to attack Tanya next.

But the alien stopped moving as the crystal in Tanya’s possession was glowing yellow, along with her body. Just then Tanya's body was covered in a yellow suit with a helmet covering her whole head. Tanya didn’t know what happened to her, but she felt powerful, and she wasn’t going to lose this opportunity. Before the bug realized it, the Yellow Zeo Ranger did a powerful kick to its face that sent the alien flying through the hole in the wall.

The other four Moon Rock Aliens stopped attacking people as they saw their fifth member hit the ground. The Yellow Ranger jumped out of the animal clinic, and landed in front of the insects. “I don’t know what you are! But I’ll make you pay for what you did!” The Yellow Ranger yelled at the aliens.

None of the aliens understood what she was saying, and had no idea what she was. But one thing for sure, they just saw her as something else for them to kill.

Part 22

Inside the Command Center, the Time Force Rangers and the Original Rangers (Tommy, Jason, Zack, Trini, and Kimberly) were looking into the Viewing Globe. They were watching the fight between G.I. Joe, the Zombies, and the Super Hero Taisen Army. The fight was going in the Taisen Army's favor as both G.I. Joe and the zombies were losing their numbers. While the army of Super Sentai teams, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heroes have not lost a single member.

Just then the alarm for the Command Center went off. "Does that have to go off every time?! We know! Its doomsday!" Eric yelled.

Alpha 5 went to the control panel. "Aye-yi-yi, something is happening in Africa!"

This shocked everyone. “Please tell me, it doesn’t have anything to do with the Zeo shard that we need.” Wes said.

“Afraid so. I’m getting a reading on a shard of the Zeo Crystal. I will put it on the Viewing Globe.” Alpha said.

Once the image on the Viewing Globe changed, the Original Rangers and Time Force Rangers was shocked as they saw a Yellow Ranger was fighting five giant insects. However, the Yellow Ranger started to lose badly.

“That’s a Zeo Ranger!” Lucas yelled.

“That has to be Tanya.” Katie said.

“But what are those things she is fighting? They look like giant bugs.” Zack said.

“Oh, no! Those are Moon Spiders.” Jen said.

“WHAT?!” The Original Power Rangers, Wes, and Eric yelled.

“Oh, yea. You all wouldn’t know about them since this is 1995, and Wes & Eric are from 2001. In 2011, lost footage of the Apollo 18 mission got leaked onto the internet. Turns out, there are spiders living on the moon.” Trip said.

“But wait, if those spiders are from the moon, then what are they doing in Africa?” Jason asked.

“No idea. But what matters is Tanya is in danger. If she dies, we could lose the Zeo shard.” Lucas said.

Jen looks at Zordon, “Zordon, I need you to teleport me and my team to Africa.”

“We’ll go with you.” Tommy said.

“No. Someone needs to go to the Park to get the Ohrangers' morphers.” Jen said.

“Jen is right. If we’re going to create the Zeo Power Ranger, we’re going to need both the Zeo shard and the Ohrangers' morphers. Tommy, you and your team go to the park to get the morphers, while the Time Force Power Rangers fight the Moon Spiders.” Zordon said.

“Hey, what about us?” Rocky asked as he and the rest of the Zombie Rangers (Adam, Aisha, Billy, and Kat) were still trapped inside a force-field cage.

“You just be good corpses, and don’t cause any problems while we’re away.” Eric said.

The Zombie Power Rangers each let out a growl.

“Let’s get going. Tanya needs our help.” Katie said.

“Right.” Wes said.

"Time For Time Force!" Wes, Jen, Trip, Katie, and Lucas yelled together.

"Quantum Power!" Eric yelled.

Soon the six future warriors morphed into their Ranger Forms.

The Yellow Zeo Ranger fell and rolled onto the ground. The Moon Rock Aliens moved towards Tanya to finish her off. But then the aliens stopped moving as the Time Force Power Rangers teleported in front of them.

Tanya was shocked as she saw other people in suits similar to her’s. “Who are you?” The Yellow Zeo Ranger asked as she got back up on her two feet.

“We’re the Time Force Power Rangers.” The Green Time Force Ranger said.

“And we’re here to help you crush these spiders.” The Blue Time Force Ranger said.

Part 23

Inside the Command Center, the Original Power Rangers (Tommy, Jason, Zack, Trini, and Kimberly) were ready to head out to the park.

“Ok, Alpha. Teleport Tommy, Jason, Zack, and Trini to the last location of the Ohrangers.” Zordon said to the robot.

This shocked Kimberly, “What?! But what about me?” She asked Zordon.

“I can’t send you out there. You don’t have your powers.” Zordon said.

“But I have the Badge of Darkness.” Kimberly said.

“You don't have your Ranger Powers. I have already warned you about the Badge of Darkness. The more you use the Badge, the more it will corrupt you with its evil powers. You have already used it two times. We will lose you for good, if you keep on using the Badge.” Zordon said.

“But Zordon, I feel fine. I need the Badge of Darkness to help me fight.” Kimberly said. She then looks at the Zombie Power Rangers (Rocky, Adam, Aisha, Billy, and Kat), who are still trapped inside the force-field cage. “If I’d realized sooner that someone wasn’t capable of doing my job, then I wouldn’t have given up my Ranger Powers.”

“Bite me.” Kat said.

“I don’t swing that way.” Kimberly said.

“Grrr... I’ll eat your face!” Kat yelled.

“I’d like to see you try, freak.” Kimberly said.

“Enough! Both of You!” Tommy yelled at Kimberly and Kat. He then looked up at Zordon. “Let Kimberly come with us. I will take full responsibility of her.”

Zordon let out a sigh, “Very well Tommy. But Kimberly, while its against my judgment, only use the Badge, if it’s an emergency.”

“I’ll be ok. Besides, we’re only going to the Park to get the morphers from those Dead Wanna-Be Power Rangers. We’ll be back here in no time.” Kimberly said.

“Just be careful.” Zordon said to her. He then looks at Alpha. “Go ahead and teleport all five of them to the Park.”

“Right away, Zordon. Good luck, Rangers.” Alpha said as he hit some buttons on the control panel.

The five teenagers were then teleported away.

“Was that wise, Zordon? That Badge seems to be making Kimberly worst already.” Circuit said.

“There is still a flame of good in Kimberly’s heart. I can only hope that flame doesn’t go out.” Zordon said.

The Original Power Rangers were teleported to the Park. Tommy had a sick feeling in his stomach as this was ground zero where the zombie nightmare had begun. The rest of the team were stunned by the sight in front of them. From a far distance, they could see the city of Angel Grove was in chaos. Buildings were on fire with black smoke mixing into the orange sky as it was now dusk. Jason, Zack, Trini, and Kimberly had hoped to return to their home one day, but not like this.

Jason lowered his head in shame. “This is all our fault.” He said.

The others looked at Jason in confusion. “What do you mean?” Zack asked him.

“If we hadn’t gone to Switzerland, maybe this could have been avoided.” Jason said.

“But Jason; you, Zack, and Trini went to the summit to help bring peace to the world. Rocky, Adam, and Aisha were doing a find job while the three of you were gone.” Tommy said.

“But what’s the point of having peace in the world, if everyone is going to get eaten by zombies.” Jason said.

“Jason, if its anyone’s fault, its Zordon’s.”  Kimberly said.

The rest of the teenagers looked at Kimberly in shock. “What do you mean?” Trini asked her.

“Well according to those Future Power Rangers, Tommy and the others were supposed to become the Zeo Power Rangers. If they had the Zeo Crystal already, then this zombie outbreak could have been avoided. But no, Zordon just had to send the shards to different points of time. Because of him, were now looking for second rate powers to make the Zeo Rangers.” Kimberly said.

“But Kimberly, you have to understand that Zordon didn’t want the Zeo Crystal to fall into the wrong hands. Sending the shards to the past was the only way to keep Master Vile from getting the crystal again.” Tommy said.

“Oh, so Zordon couldn’t... I don’t know... Keep the crystal inside the Command Center. The one place Rita’s daddy couldn’t get in. Seems to me, we shouldn’t put our trust in Zordon. Especially, since he put his trust in people that tried to kill us not too long ago.” Kimberly said.

“Zordon knows what’s best, Kimberly. The Time Force Power Rangers and us want the same thing; To stop the Zombie Apocalypse. That’s why Zordon put his trust in them.” Tommy said.

“But that doesn’t mean they are on our side. How do we know as soon as they get the Zeo shard from Tanya, they won’t stab us in the back with it. For all we know, they want the shard for themselves. Heck, Zordon would probably want those Power Rangers over us. As soon as Zordon no longer sees a use for us, he will throw us away like junk.” Kimberly said.

“Zordon isn’t like that, and you know it!” Zack yelled.

“Kimberly, you’re worrying me. Every since you started using the Badge, you’ve been acting different, and not in a good way.” Trini said.

“All I’m saying is we should be careful of Zordon and the Time Force Power Rangers. Especially, when we get the Ohrangers' morphers. Speaking of, where are the Ohrangers?” Kimberly said.

The five teenagers looked for the Ohrangers, but couldn’t find their bodies. “I don’t see them anywhere.” Jason said.

“Uh, guys. I know the Zombie Rangers like to eat people. But you don’t think...” Zack couldn’t finish it.

“I don’t think each of them could eat a whole body with clothes and other items.” Trini said.

“So where are the Ohrangers?” Tommy asked.

“Could Alpha have teleported us to the wrong spot?” Trini asked.

Just then the Rangers heard some screams, and saw at a far distance, a group of people were running away from something. “That can’t be good.” Zack said.

“Let’s check it out.” Tommy said.

The Rangers started to run towards the area that the people were running from. Once the teens had reached the spot, they were stunned as right in front of them were all six Ohrangers eating on a body. The Zombie Ohrangers still have their suits on, but they weren’t wearing their helmets.

Zordon, Alpha, and Circuit were shocked as they saw the Ohrangers on the Viewing Globe. The three then looked at the Zombie Power Rangers. “Well, we didn’t finish eating them.” Rocky said.

“Well looks like we found out why there were so many zombies in the city.” Trini said quietly to her teammates. 

Kimberly then notices something about Riki. “Eww!!! That one has an adult’s body with a child’s head!”

The Ohrangers stopped eating the body as they heard Kimberly. "YOU!" Goro yelled as the six zombies got up from the bloody skeleton.

“Nice going, Kimberly.” Zack sarcastically said to her.

“Your friends did this to us!” Shouhei yelled.

“We want revenge!” Yuji yelled.

“Tell us where those zombies are, and we may not eat you.” Juri said.

“They’re somewhere safe. Somewhere you’ll never find them.” Jason said.

“Then you have chosen death.” Momo said.

“But it will be the death that you won’t come back from.” Riki said.

“Unlike your friends, we’ll eat every bite of you.” Goro said.

Jason let out a sigh, “Things can never go easy for us.”

“Come on guys, let’s put the Ohrangers down for good.” Tommy said.

“Right!” The four other teens yelled together.

"Its Morphin Time!" Tommy yelled

"White Ranger Power!" Tommy yelled as he morphed into the White Ranger.

"Mastodon!" Zack yelled as he morphed into the Black Ranger.

"Mutant Ranger Power!" Kimberly yelled as she morphed into the Mutant Pink Ranger.

"Saber-Toothed Tiger!" Trini yelled as she morphed into the Yellow Ranger.

"Tyrannosaurus!" Jason yelled as he morphed into the Red Ranger.

Part 24

It was now nighttime with the moon shining down on the ruined city of Angel Grove. There were corpses of civilians, members of G.I. Joe, and unmoving zombies all over the street. The only G.I. Joe left is General Hawk, who is down on the ground as he is badly hurt and weakened. He couldn't believe that all his friends were dead. Standing before Hawk was the Super Hero Taisen Army, made up of Super Sentai teams, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heroes. To make matters worse for Hawk, the Super Hero Taisen Army have not lost a single member.

"Ah! So much for your friends." Tyranno Ranger said to Hawk.

"Any last words before I put you out of your misery?" Time Fire asked as he pointed his Defender Gun at the General.

“Why are you Power Rangers doing this? You’re supposed to be heroes....” General Hawk didn’t get to finish as Time Fire fired the Defender Gun. The laser hit Hawk between his eyes, and came out the back of his head. Hawk’s face hit the ground as his life came to an end. G.I. Joe was no more.

“For the last time! We’re not Power Rangers!” Time Fire yelled at the dead body.

“Good work, everyone.” Akarenger said.

“Yea, we killed all the zombies!” Kiba Ranger cheered.

“Only the ones in the city. The only zombies that are left are the Power Rangers, Spider-Man, Goldar, and that Frankenstein monster.” Kamen Rider 1 said.

"The last time we saw the Zombie Rangers, they were teleported away. Most likely they are trapped inside the Command Center by their ex-boss. Don’t know about the other three zombies." Time Green said.

“So, what’s next? Do we go to the Command Center and kill everyone there?” Blue Beet asked.

“It’s already nighttime. It would be best for us to return to our world to rest up for tomorrow. Besides, those zombies have nowhere else to run to once we have destroyed this universe.” Akarenger said.

“Fine then, let’s head back home.” Kamen Rider 2 said.

Akarenger pulled out a device and pushed a button to open up a very big portal. Once all the Super Sentai teams, Kamen Riders, and Metal Heroes went into the portal, it closed.

Back at the Park, the Original Power Rangers (Tommy, Jason, Zack, Trini, and Kimberly) were still fighting the Zombie Ohrangers. However, the zombies were starting to lose the fight as the White Ranger was using the Metallic Armor.

"Power Sword!" The Red Ranger yelled as he jumped at Riki and used his sword to cut the zombie down the middle with both halves falling to the ground.

Once the rest of the Ohrangers saw what happened to their teammate, they regrouped. “I can’t believe we lost King Ranger!” Shouhei yelled.

“You might as well give up. Hand over the morphers, and we’ll put you zombies out of your misery, real quick.” The White Ranger said to the Ohrangers.

“We’re not out just yet.” Goro told the Power Rangers. Then he yelled out, “Blocker Robos!”

Just then a very big portal opened up, and what came out of it were five giant humanoid robots that look just like the Ohrangers.

The Power Rangers were shocked once they saw the machines. “Of course, they would have Zords.” The Red Ranger said.

Once the portal closed, the Ohrangers each jumped inside their own Blocker Robo.

Back at the Command Center, Zordon, Alpha 5, and Circuit were shocked too as they saw the Blocker Robos on the Viewing Globe.

“Are those the Super Zeo Zords?” Alpha asked.

“It can’t be. The Super Zeo Zords are supposed to be with Trey.” Circuit said.

“Still think, you can beat us?” Yuji said through Blue Blocker as all five of the Blocker Robos have speakers. Blue Blocker was going to step on the Power Rangers, but luckily the hero teenagers were able to dodge the giant metal foot.

"Alpha! Please tell me, we got Zords to help us!" The White Ranger yelled into his communicator.

"I'm sorry, Tommy. But the Dragonzord, Titanus, and Tor are still going through repairs. I didn’t even get a chance to unlock Billy’s code on the Shogunzords and Ninjazords." Alpha said.

“Then we’ll just have to fight without them.” The White Ranger said. The Metallic Armor White Ranger jumped up at Red Blocker and was going to use Saba to attack the machine. But Red Blocker used its hand to swat Tommy like a fly, and sent him crashing to the ground. The two impacts were strong enough to make the Metallic Armor power down from the White Ranger.

“Tommy!” The Pink Ranger yelled as she ran to her boyfriend. “Are you all right?!”

“Ok, maybe fighting without our Zords is going to be tough.” The White Ranger said.

“Aye-yi-yi, this is awful!” Alpha cried as he watched the Power Rangers in a one-sided fight against the Blocker Robos.

“Alpha. Is there a way the Time Force Power Rangers can help Tommy and the others?” Zordon asked.

Alpha looked at the control panel. “They can’t help either. The Time Force Rangers are still helping Tanya fight the Moon Spiders.”

Inside the force-field cage, the Zombie Rangers (Rocky, Adam, Aisha, Billy, and Kat) looked at each other, and smiled as they looked at Zordon. "Maybe we can help." Billy said.

Zordon, Alpha, and Circuit looked at the zombies in shock. “What did you say?” Zordon asked.

“I said we can help. Let us out of here, and we’ll save Tommy and the others.” Billy said.

“Yea, right. Do you expect us to trust you?” Circuit asked.

“Well, no. But this is the part where we come up with a deal.” Rocky said.

“So, here’s the deal. You teleport us to the park, and we’ll use the Shogunzords to fight the Ohrangers.” Aisha said.

“But in exchange, once we defeat the Ohrangers, you, Zordon, must give us your word that you won’t teleport us back here, and trap us again.” Adam said.

“Zordon! You can’t agree to this! If you set them free, they will eat and infect more people!” Circuit yelled.

“Well, if it will make you feel better, we’ll be careful on how we eat.” Kat said.

“Yea, we don’t need any more zombies hogging up our food.” Aisha said.

“Look Zordon, what choice do you have? Tommy and his team aren’t going to last long out there.” Adam said.

“Plus, you need the Ohrangers' morphers to create the Zeo Rangers to combat the upcoming threat of the Machine Empire.” Billy said.

Zordon let out a sigh. He didn’t like the idea of freeing the zombies, but he was out of options. “Very well, Zombie Rangers. As long as you save Tommy and the others, you all will earn your freedom.” Zordon told the zombies. He then looked at Alpha 5. "Alpha, teleport the zombies to the Park."

"Right away, Zordon." Alpha said, starting to work on the control panel.

Zordon looked back at the zombies. “Rangers, it has saddened me by what you have become. You all were once heroes. But you can be again. I will do everything in my power to find a way to turn you back to normal.”

“Wow, that almost breaks my cold dead heart.” Rocky sarcastically said.

The Zombie Power Rangers were then teleported out of the force-field cage.

“The guys are not going to like this.” Circuit said as he was thinking about the Time Force Power Rangers.

The Pink Ranger was using her Power Bow to shoot arrows at Pink Blocker, but it was like throwing toothpicks at a knight.

The Black Ranger was slamming his Power Axe against the foot of Green Blocker. But wasn’t making a scratch on the armor. “It's no good! We’re fighting a losing battle!” The Black Ranger had to dodge from being grabbed by the giant green robot.

Just then Zombie Power Rangers were teleported to the park.

“The Zombies!” The Yellow Ranger yelled. Tommy, Jason, Zack, and Kimberly notice the Zombie Rangers as well, and got into a fighting stance, already forgetting about the Ohrangers.

“Have no fear. Help is here.” Kat said.

“Yea, Zordon sent us to save your sorry butts.” Billy said.

This caught the Original Power Rangers by surprise. “What?” The White Ranger asked.

“YOU!” Juri yelled as she and the rest of the Ohrangers noticed the Zombie Rangers too.

“We’re going to make you pay for turning us into zombies!” Momo yelled.

“And we’re going to finish where we left off.” Kat said.

"We need Shogunzord Power now!" Rocky yelled.

As the Red Shogunzord, Black Shogunzord, Blue Shogunzord, Yellow Shogunzord, and White Shogunzord appeared in the park, the Zombie Power Rangers each jumped inside their Zord.

“You guys set back, and let us handle these Power Ranger Rejects.” Rocky told the Original Rangers through the speakers of the Red Shogunzord.

“The only rejects are you Super Sentai Impostors!” Goro yelled.

The Original Power Rangers could only watch as the two teams of machines started their fight.

Part 25

At the village in Africa, the Time Force Rangers and the Yellow Zeo Ranger were able to kill the five Moon Rock Aliens, thanks to Wes and Eric using their Battle Armor. But while the Rangers may have won the battle, the village was destroyed with all of its people gone.

The Yellow Zeo Ranger fell to her hands and knees as she was upset. “My people! My friends! They’re all gone!”

The Yellow Time Force Ranger put her hand on the Zeo Ranger’s shoulder. “I’m sorry. If we had known sooner that the Moon Spiders were on Earth, we could have stopped them from attacking your home.” Katie said to Tanya.

The Zeo Ranger looked up at the Time Force Power Rangers. “No, I don’t think you could have made it in time. It’s like those spiders just appeared out of thin air.” She told them.

“So, how did those spiders get from the Moon to here?” The Blue Ranger asked.

“I don’t know. This should have never happened. There is no recorded history of the Moon Spiders being here on Earth.” The Pink Ranger said.

“Recorded History?” The Zeo Ranger asked as she got up. “Just, who are you, people?”

Before the Time Force Power Rangers could say anything, Trip noticed something. “Guys, one of the spiders isn’t dead!”

The Power Rangers looked to see there was one Moon Rock Alien down on its back as it was still alive, but was badly hurt and weakened.

“Might as well finish it off.” The Red Ranger said.

“Right.” The Quantum Ranger said.

The Red Ranger was charging up energy to his sword, while the Quantum Ranger pointed his two guns at the Moon Rock Alien. The two Future Red Rangers were going to launch attacks to finish the arachnoid.

“STOP!” Someone yelled. The Power Rangers looked for the source of the voice, and became shocked as they saw it was Finster. “Please, you mustn’t kill it.”

“You’re Finster.” The Green Ranger said.

Finster was then the one that became shocked. “How do you know me?”

“Who wouldn’t know Rita and Lord Zedd’s Monster Maker.” The Pink Ranger said.

“Oh, yea. I guess you people from the future would know about me.” Finster said.

“The Future? What is he talking about?” The Zeo Ranger asked.

The Yellow Time Force Ranger let out a sigh. “You see Tanya, we’re not from this time. We are time-travelers from the future. We came to this day because there is a zombie outbreak that is threatening the world. We’ve been trying to stop this outbreak, but we have been getting overwhelmed by other threats.”

This news shocked the Yellow Zeo Ranger.

“Still, why are you here, and why don’t you want us to kill that spider?” The Quantum Ranger asked Finster.

“Because the spiders are the key to stop this zombie outbreak.” Finster said.

This caught the Power Rangers by surprise. "What?" The Pink Ranger asked.

The two Red Rangers powered-down their Battle Armor as they no longer saw Finster and the surviving Moon Rock Alien as a threat. “Start explaining. How can these spiders stop the zombie outbreak?” The Red Ranger said to Finster.

“Well, you see, awhile back, Spider-Man, Goldar, and Frankenstein came to the Moon Palace, and got into a fight with Master Vile, Lord Zedd, and Rita. Master Vile was able to defeat Goldar and Spider-Man by turning them into statues. But not before Goldar infected Lord Zedd with the zombie virus.”

“What! Lord Zedd Is A Zombie?!” The Green Ranger yelled.

“It wouldn’t have happened, if Rita had not stopped Master Vile from killing Lord Zedd sooner. Poor Rita, she got killed as soon as Lord Zedd became a zombie. I didn’t stick around to see Master Vile and Lord Zedd fight, as Squatt, Baboo, and I were being chased by Frankenstein. We ran into an area that belonged to the Moon Spiders, where Squatt and Baboo were killed by them. I teleported away, leaving Frankenstein to fight the spiders. After Frankenstein was killed, the spiders showed no signs of being infected by the zombie virus. This gave me the idea to use the spiders to create a vaccine to combat the zombie outbreak. But in order to do that, I needed to go back to the Moon Palace. It was there I found Lord Zedd dead with his head destroyed. But Master Vile was nowhere to be found. Even Rita’s body and the statues of Goldar and Spider-Man were gone.”

“So, for all we know, Master Vile could be up to something.” The Blue Ranger said.

“Great, more things to worry about.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“How were you going to catch the Moon Spiders?” The Pink Ranger asked Finster.

“Well, I recreated the Terror Toad. He tried to capture five Moon Spiders, but they overpowered him, and forced him to teleport away.” Finster said.

“YOU!” The Yellow Zeo Ranger yelled, causing Finster and the Time Force Power Rangers to jump. “During the carnage, I saw a dead toad monster. That monster is the reason why those spiders were at my village. It's your fault my friends are dead!” She yelled at Finster.

“Now hold on. It wasn’t my intention to have the spiders attack your home. It was just bad luck that the spiders got on the Terror Toad, when he ran away to your village. Heck, he may have not known where he was going as the spiders were tearing him apart.” Finster said to the Zeo Ranger. He then talked to the Time Force Rangers. “Now then, if you all let me have this spider, I can make a vaccine to fight the virus.”

“Oh no, you’re not talking your way out of this. You and that thing are going to pay for what you have done.” The Yellow Zeo Ranger said. She was walking towards Finster, until the Yellow Time Force Ranger blocked her way. “Get out of my way!”

“No, listen. If what Finster said is true, then we need him and the Moon Spider. We may finally have a chance to stop this virus.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“And what about my friends?! You all are going to let him, and that thing get away with murdering them?!” The Zeo Ranger yelled.

“Look Tanya. I’m sorry for your loss. But this zombie outbreak is much bigger than your village. If we don’t stop this virus, then everyone on the planet is doomed, and our future will be lost.” The Pink Time Force Ranger said.

“I don’t care! Because of this day, I’ve got nothing to lose. You all may have saved my life, but you’re not going to stop me from revenging my people. Now you’re going to get out of my way, or you all can join that murderer and insect in death.” The Yellow Zeo Ranger said.

“Not going to happened.” The Quantum Ranger said.

“Don’t do this, Tanya. We’ve got you outnumbered.” The Blue Ranger said.

“No, I’ll be the one to fight her.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“What?! But why? All of us can take her down together.” The Red Ranger said.

“Because if we’re going to stop this virus, we need to protect Finster and the Moon Spider. You all keep them safe, while I fight her. Plus, we need the Zeo Shard from her to create all the other Zeo Rangers. Besides, as a fellow Yellow Ranger, I feel like I need to try to help her. Maybe fighting her in an one-on-one will help her calm down.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“But Katie, think about this. Tanya is a Zeo Ranger. She is very strong.” The Green Ranger said.

“So am I.” The Yellow Time Force Ranger said.

“It doesn’t matter if I fight one or all of you. One way or another, I’m putting that alien dog and his pet bug down.” The Yellow Zeo Ranger said.