Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Rumble 19473 Sabretooth vs. Captain America

Repost

Originally posted by: xman4life

BACK IN ACTION*Steve Rogers was sitting in his office reading all of the reports of threats throughout the globe as Black Widow walks in*Black Widow-Steve through my contacts in Russia I have very important news that might require your covert ops team.Steve-Who is it? Kang?Black Widow-Not that big of a threat but a threat nonetheless. I have reports that Sabretooth is back. I didn't know if you wanted me to wanted me to tell Wolverine or not.Steve-No you did the right thing. Wolverine would tear through Europe looking for him.Black Widow-So should we send the team?Steve-No I will take this one personally. No offense but he is a hell of a threat and I could not live with myself If you or anyone on my team got hurt.*Getting out of his chair*Steve-Where was the last place he was seen?Black Widow-last seen in England.Steve-Good I have a nice support system there so it would be easy for me to get in and take him down.Black Widow-If you are going to leave you must leave now. Someone like him doesn't stay around too long. I think he might be trying to head to Westchester to get back at Wolverine.Steve-Indeed so I will make sure that doesn't happen. You have innocent children there who don't need to go through that.*Steve walks out of the office and goes down to the hanger to put on his gear looking at his shield and preparing himself for bringing down Sabretooth knowing it will not be an easy task, he then gets into his quinjet and flies off toward England. He then touches down and greets Captain Britain*Captain Britain-Hello Steve what brings you across the pond*shaking his hand*Steve-Well walk with me.*He puts his hand on Captain Britain's shoulder and fills him in on who he is looking for*Captain Britain-Wow Steve that's a big task. Well if I can help you in anyway then let me know. I have had my encounters with him and he needs to be brought down and imprisoned.Steve-Thank you. Could you get me a motorcycle?Captain Britain-Yes of course.*Gesturing to a soldier nearby to bring him one, the soldier brought it to Captain America*Steve-Thank you soldier.*looking at Captain Britain *Steve-Thank you, I will be on my wayCaptain Britain-Becareful Steve*Captain America drives off and heads to liverpool where there were sightings of a "wolflike man" and weird animal killings. He goes into a local pub and asks around with pictures, he then notices a figure watching him and when he walks closer the figure runs away, He then runs full speed after the figure*Steve-STOP!!!!!*Steve runs and runs until he realizes he is going deeper and deeper into the local woods, by then he realizes who he has stumbled upon*Steve-Creed. Face me you coward.*the figure stops and turns around taking of his hood and revealing his razor sharp fangs and talon like nails*Sabretooth-I left breadcrumbs for the runt to come but look who came instead! The poster boy Steve Rogers himself. I wanted the punk but I will have to settle for you.Steve-Sorry Creed this won't be like the other times. I will not let you get away for no reason. So either turn your self in and face jail time for the countless murders you have committed or you can fight and I swear to GOD that you will be beaten to within an inch of your life.Sabretooth-So either I face jail forever or I fight you with a 50/50 chance that I get away. Hmmmmm*putting his finger on his chin**Steve then flings his shield as hard as he cans hoping to take Sabretooths head off, it strikes Sabretooth right in the mouth,Steve rushes in to tackle him, Sabretooth with a mouth full of blood smiles*Sabretooth-You gonna die for that boy. Gonna slice you in half.

I think Captain America has this. He might be weaker (barely, Wolverine and Sabertooth are the lightest definition of superhuman I can think of), but he makes up for it in skill and wielding an unbreakable shield. He should have this, especially since I recall him taking on Lady Deathstrike before and winning.

On 9/4/2023 at 3:32 PM, leroypowell3 said:

I'm gonna say Sabretooth. Wolverine beats Cap 2 of 3 in my opinion and the same would go for Sabretooth. Much as it pains me to see Cap go down to a monster like Creed.

Did you vote? 

16 minutes ago, leroypowell3 said:

Thought I did. I get up from the computer like every three seconds so apparently I never did.

I was just making sure, sometime seeing the votes not match what I see in the comments stresses me out when thinking about the code.

I'm probably over thinking it.

On 9/6/2023 at 7:55 PM, IKA said:

I was just making sure, sometime seeing the votes not match what I see in the comments stresses me out when thinking about the code.

I'm probably over thinking it.

Yes. yes you are. 

These death battles are a good idea.

I wasn't sure about those reposts but they do take you back.

You're doing a good job man.