Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Rumble 19387 Beyonder vs. Eternity

Repost

Originally posted by: Dr. Pymp(mex)

This is a story of how the Beyonder was reduced in power. It is not due to Marvel Co. it is not due to the writers being naive and it is not due to fanboys. This story takes place in a Universal Courtroom, where the jury is composed of powerful beings from all universe's. (DC, DBZ, etc..) Since each being perceives information different, the court case was broadcasted in different ways, (i.e. To humans, it appeared as a court case Earth would have, and so forth)Judge: Tribunal (Living)Attorney for Eternity: DaredevilAttorney for Beyonder:She-HulkEternity is pleading that the Beyonder be restricted to use his powers to his own universe and repair all damage done to Eternity's universe.Beyonder is stating that he was within his right to do as he pleases and that if anyone was harmed he could resurrect them.Sentient Beings everywhere and anywhere, we are gathered here to evaluate the trial that has befallen this council. We have two beings who by their own right should be considered supreme god, but even they must seek justice when it has been stripped from their hands. Today we shall find that justice and seek to right what was wronged. (Daredevil)There was once a being of unimaginable power. He called himself the Beyonder. He had no equal, and even was unaffected by the influence of time and space. He laid waste to our plaintiff's universe and even went as far as to kill Death. (the crowd grumbles with auspicious chatter) (Living Tribunal)Order in the court!(Daredevil)Your honor, this trial is to justify the correct use of power, and clearly it was used with as much control as a child has with no wisdom of such power. I have evidence that will show how the power was used and the damage it has caused.[Daredevil sits down next to Eternity. They exchange some words and he writes some notes](She-Hulk)Your Honor, my defendant will show today that he has done nothing wrong. He will show without a reasonable doubt that his actions are not more evil than the forces of nature destroying a sun.[she Hulk walks away](Tribunal)I will now analyze the evidence. Each party must have three and only three examples of why I should judge on their behalf. The loser will have to be the other's servant for 30 million years.(That is like 2 years in our lifetime)Now let's see if you CBUB'ers like to do homework. Name three reasons why Beyonder should be allowed his powers pre Retcon or why he should have them stripped.Remember an example might be Beyonder should lose his absolute power because: He is above even TOAA, there should be limits to all powers, Eternity should be the top dog, Beyonder is a guest not a home-owner etc..Examples of the other are: Beyonder is not from that universe, he should not be restricted while visiting, etc.Who will win, by the way I know Beyonder lost most of his ubberness, but this takes place right after Secret Wars and well this was that trial that was held. Kind of cool to think about it this way. Will we stay true to Marvel or will we write our own history........

I understand the Beyonder was rebooted to be less powerful but I'm going off the Ominpotent one that I rember. Some of the issues of Secret Wars II was some of the first comics I actually ready. (my older brother had them.)

The Beyonder beats the whole of cosmic entities.

Beyonder should be allowed the full use of his powers because:

A) He looks cooler than TOAA.

B ) He looks cooler than the Living Tribunal.

C) He looks cooler than Eternity.

Running on that Rule of Cool, only Cosmic Entity that comes close to him in coolness is Oblivion.

16 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

Sorry but I think Eternity wins again. The Beyonder is powerful, but is more prone to making mistakes and getting tricked then Eternity and I think that’ll ultimately do him in this fight.

That is a good point. As long as Eternity comes at him a little sidways and not head on.