Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Rumble 19386 Lelouch Lamperouge vs. Checkmate

Repost

Originally posted by: ClownWithAChainsaw

"We've recovered this footage sir." An immense woman engulfed in shadowplaced a laptop on the old oaken desk. Video footage played, of a skinny man with purple hair being gunned down by the Brittanian police in Japan. "This is him?" "Yes sir. this is the escaped Geass fugitive known as Mao.""Where is he now?""Evidence suggests he was killed by Zero."The Emperor of Brittania slammed his fist on the desk. "Zero. A thorn in my side." Then he stroked his beard thoughtfully. "If he beat Mao, then there is a chance he has Geass powers. And an even greater chance that he is working with C.C."The woman in the shadows waited. "Find them Waller. Use every method at your disposal.""It shall be done my lord." She bowed and left the room.~The explosion was massive. The drug dealers raced for their guns, but by the time they got there the Black Knight's Knightmare Frames were looming over them. "This is getting too easy." Kallen said. Zero leaned back in his frame The Gawain. "It almost does doesn't it?" He smiled under his mask. "With Japan's criminal element running scared, we're almost ready to free Japan from Britannia's rule."Suddenly, all of the drug dealers disappeared, except for one woman. "What just happened?" Zero sat up in his seat."Zero, I recognize her." C.C. said. "You should withdraw all of your troops now."The woman took off her hat, letting her green hair fall to the ground. A flash in her eyes, and suddenly the room was filled with green fire. "Everybody retreat, now!" Zero yelled. "Who are they?" He asked C.C."They call themselves Checkmate." C.C. said. "They're the special forces team the Emperor uses to deal with troublesome Geasses. They're lead by Taleb Khalid, the only one who refused to take a Geass power. Among their members are Waller who is immune to other's Geass, Holt who has the geass to control computors, and a cyborg, Sasha. They have several pawns at their disposal, as well as four knights, bishops, and rooks." "Are there any more Geasses I should be aware of?" He asked."Their knights all have a Geass. Count Werner whose Geass makes people uncontrollably dizzy, Beatriz whose Geass allows her to control fire, Jagger whose ability renders him impossible to target directly, Helena whose Geass makes sure she never misses a shot, and Carr, who can teleport short distances."Zero thought for a while. "We're all clear of the facility sir." Tohdo said. "But some of the men report to a sudden feeling of Vertigo.""How many are there in that building?" Zero asked C.C. She looked at the warehouse and her eyes gleamed."All of them." She said. "They've been setting this trap up for a while.""Well then." Zero smiled. "Everybody go to full retreat. Except for you Kallen. Find someplace hidden, and wait outside the building for my signal. I'm going to go in alone, but be ready to come in and strike at any minute.""What are you going to do?" C.C. asked."I'm going to show them that anybody who wants to defeat Zero, shouldn't style themselves after chess pieces." He rolled a black king in his hands. "Checkmate."~So, Checkmate here is an alternate universe counterpart to the Checkmate in DC. They have Geass powers, and their job is to control the Geass population. C.C. will go in first, dressed as Zero and riding the Gawain, while Zero sneaks in on foot Geassing whoever he meets. So that way, by the time Checkmate thinks they've killed Zero Zero will have an army in place and hopefully Geassed some of the members of Checkmate who have Geass. At that point, he'll direct his Geassed forces into battle, C.C. will resurect herself and she and Kallen will attack with their Knightmare frames. The only member of Checkmate with a Knightmare frame is Helena.Will Checkmate be able to counter the chessmaster?