Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 2742 The Autobots and The Decepticons vs. Galactus and The Silver Surfer

Guest callisto

Guest callisto

Cybertron. This planet is home to the sentient race of machines called the Transformers, able to, as there name suggests, transform from there robot forms to a vehicle. But the planet has been under constant attack, beomce a barran, ruined version of what it once was. But none of this was caused by an outside attack. Not by an invasion. It was caused by the Transformers themselves.

There are 2 warring teams on Cybertron. One team are the Autobots, led by Optimus Prime, who wish to help return the planet to its former glory. They face off against another team, the Decepticons who are led by the ruthless Megatron. They seek rule of the planet and all others. But as they battle they are unaware of the more pressing danger that looms outside the atmosphere of there planet.

The Autobots and Decepticons are in the middle of a large-scale battle, parts of fallen bots all over. Optimus and Megatrons leave a path of dead enemies as they head for each other, hoping to end it all with one last battle. They reach each other after plenty of small brawls, starting off a climatic battle between the 2 rivals. Blow for blow, blast for blast, none of them go down at all. But the battle is cut short by something.

A dark shadow looms over them, sending a sense of fear and intrigue through everyone. As they all look up they realize they have a new enemy, one far more noticable then he would like to believe. Galactus, the destroyer of worlds, has come to Cybertron. And he comes for one purpose and one purpose only. To feed his unsatiable hunger. But he has not come alone, as a flash of silver light goes past the planet eaters face, heading down to the battle grounds.

"Beings of Cybertron, your planet has been selected to feed the mighty Galactus." A voice shouts. The voice comes form the light itself, soon shown to be humanoid being of silver, flying on a silver surfboard. This is none other then Galactus's herald, Silver Surfer. He lwoers hismelf down before Megatron and Optimus, battle damaged and slightly exhausted.

"What makes you beleive you can take my planet?" Megatron demands. The surfer merely scowls at him for his intolerance.

"Your planet, though almost barren, has enough life left in it to sustain Galactus until he can find a more suitable planet to devour. I have personally made sure that there is still life here for the past day." Silver Surfer says. Optimus steps up to protest.

"How could you have been here for a full day and not have been noticed by us?" He asked.

"You ahve been at constant war, thus blinding you to the obvious notion that there was something out of the ordinary on your planet. Now enough talk, for Galactus must feed now." Megatron is not pleased. Walking past the Surfer to Galactus, he fires a blast at him, hoping to send a warning.

"You will not ahev my planet, do you hear me? I do not care who or what you are, you will leave at once or suffer the wrath fo the Decepticons." He says, rallying the emotions of any Decpeticons left with his booming voice. Cheers and war cries are heard by all, even the Autobots, causing Optimus to think about the circumstances and of his men.

"You will not have our planet, Galactus." Prime says in a proud voice, causing more cheer to echo around. All soldiers, be them Decepticon or Autobot, gathe together with any weapon handy and get ready to attack at their leaders orders. The Silver Surfer hovers up to his master, asking what msut be done. Galactus himself responds.

"Foolish machines. You dare raise arms against the be all and end all of the universe? You will suffer the dre consequences, for you stand no chance against the power cosmic!" The loud voice of Galactus is heard by all, but none faleter. They are ready to die for their planet. As are their leaders.

"Are you ready, Megatron? If we work together, we may stand a chance."

"I'm ready Prime. But if we succeed, which we will, know that this changes nothing. I simply can't let my planet be ruled by an outsider, elt alone a planet-eater." Megatron retorts. Both are silent for a few seconds. Then, with one swift battle cry and a charge by the both, all soldiers head into battle. Silver Surfer flies down, a fierce glow in his hnds as he blasts of rays of energy at the Transformers. So the battle for Cybertron's survival begins.

Guest tomisntblue

I don't think the transformers can pull this one off. The power cosmic I think is just too much, and since they have no access to a UN, it just doesn't seem like they can win

Guest Skeleton Guy

This is really simple.

Galactus = Unicron

Silver Surfer = Galvatron

Autobots > Unicron

and

Autobots > Galvatron

thus

Autobots > Galactus

and

Autobots > Silver Surfer

This is really simple.

Galactus = Unicron

Silver Surfer = Galvatron

Autobots > Unicron

and

Autobots > Galvatron

thus

Autobots > Galactus

and

Autobots > Silver Surfer

You did not just say that. Surfer leegues ahead of any transformer outside of Primus and Unicron and Galactus is far above them.

Guest tomisntblue
You did not just say that. Surfer leegues ahead of any transformer outside of Primus and Unicron and Galactus is far above them.

he's just using logic. The same logic that applies when one says

Nothing>Big Juicy Steak

Dry Bred crust>Nothing

Dry Bred crust>Big Juicy Steak

Guest skadoosh

Agreed. That guys a numpty. Surfer and Galactus slaughter the robots, not that they arnt awsum, its just their dealing with the power cosmic! Its God-like! They have laser guns, Galactus has nigh-omnipotence.