Michelangelo (Mirage) vs. Ken Masters
MATCH SCORE
Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 19229 Spider-Man (Zombie) and Goldar vs. Power Rangers (Zeo)

Venom 2009

Zombie Power Rangers: Part 30

--------

Previously: On the moon, Spider-Man and Goldar had turned the Kakurangers into zombies. Master Vile had put energy rings around the Kakurangers’ necks to make the five new zombies obey him. Back on Earth, Alpha 5 had finished using Tanya's Zeo Shard to empower the Ohrangers' morphers. Zordon, Alpha, and the Time Force Rangers were explaining to Tanya and the Original Rangers on how the new Zeo powers and weapons work, until the alarm to the Command Center went off. The Power Rangers discovered that Master Vile, Spider-Man, and Goldar were on Earth. Master Vile was going to use the Orb of Doom to turn back time on the planet. Before the Power Rangers could do anything, the Command Center was under attack by the Kakurangers. The group of heroes were forced to split up with the Time Force Rangers going outside to fight the Kakurangers.

--------

Note: This takes place during the same time as the fight in Part 29.

--------

Alpha had just teleported the Time Force Power Rangers outside of the Command Center. “Ok, Tommy, you and your team are up next.” Alpha said.

“Ready to show Master Vile and the zombies, the new and improved Power Rangers?” Tommy asked his teammates.

“Ready!” Tanya and the rest of the Original Rangers yelled together.

"Its Morphin Time!" Tommy yelled.

"Zeo Ranger One, Pink!" Kimberly yelled as she morphed into the Pink Ranger.

“Zeo Ranger Two, Yellow!” Tanya yelled as she morphed into the Yellow Ranger.

"Zeo Ranger Three, Blue!" Trini yelled as she morphed into the Blue Ranger.

"Zeo Ranger Four, Green!" Zack yelled as he morphed into the Green Ranger.

"Zeo Ranger Five, Red!" Tommy yelled as he morphed into the Red Ranger.

"Gold Ranger Power!" Jason yelled as he morphed into the Gold Ranger.

Master Vile, Spider-Man, and Goldar along with the Sword of Power, were walking across an open field. “We should be getting closer to the spot where the orb needs to be planted.” Master Vile said.

“Is there a reason why we couldn’t have teleported other there?” Spider-Man asked.

“Be Quiet!” Master Vile yelled.

Suddenly, the Zeo Power Rangers were teleported behind Master Vile and the zombies. “Stop right there!” The Yellow Ranger yelled.

Master Vile and the zombies turned around and were shocked to see the Zeo Rangers. “What?! New Power Rangers?!” Master Vile yelled.

"Just how many Power Rangers are in this universe?" Spider-Man asked.

“It’s over Spider-Man and Goldar. This time you two are being put down for good.” The Red Ranger said.

Goldar was shocked as he recognizes the voice of the Red Ranger. “Tommy?!”

“That’s right, Goldar and I have some old friends.” The Red Ranger said.

“It’s been a long time, Goldar. But I have to say, you have seen better days.” The Gold Ranger said.

“Jason?!” Goldar was once again shocked. He then looked at the other Zeo Power Rangers with anger. “So, I take it the rest of you are Zack, Trini, and Kimberly.”

"You got that right, Goldar." The Green Ranger said.

"Enough! I don’t have time for you Power Rangers. I’ve got something very important to do." Master Vile said.

“Like turning back time on Earth, and turning us back into children, so you can rule the world? That’s not going to happen.” The Blue Ranger said.

“Well it should, because with the Orb, it will erase this zombie virus from existence.” Master Vile said.

“We’re already working on a vaccine that will end this zombie nightmare.” The Pink Ranger said.

“Besides, even if you did use the Orb, you wouldn’t be able to rule the Earth. The Machine Empire are on their way here.” The Red Ranger said to Master Vile.

The news of the Machine Empire shocked both Master Vile and Goldar. But then Master Vile got angry. “Even if I can’t rule the world, I still need the Orb to bring Rita and Rito back to life!”

“Just give up, Vile. Our new suits aren’t just for show. We got the power of Zeo on our side.” The Yellow Ranger said.

“What?! You’re using my Zeo Crystal?!” Master Vile yelled in rage, while Goldar was shocked again. 

“Something like that. But now you know, you can’t beat us.” The Green Ranger said.

“Oh... There’s no reason for me to fight. Not while I have two zombies to do it for me.” Master Vile said to the Power Rangers. He then looked at Spider-Man and Goldar. “I will go to the spot to plant the orb. You two make sure the Power Rangers don’t bother me.”

“Can we eat these, Power Rangers?” Spider-Man asked.

“As long as you keep them away from me, you zombies can do whatever you like.” Master Vile said before he started to walk away.

“You’re not going anywhere!” Jason yelled as he ran after Master Vile, only for the two zombies to block the Gold Ranger.

“Sorry, as much as we hate Master Vile, we are forced to do his bidding.” Spider-Man said.

“But hey, at least we’ll getting a meal out of this.” Goldar said.

“If killing you two means we can get too Vile, then we’ll make this fast.” The Pink Rangers said.

“I’m no longer the same Goldar you Rangers use to beat. Especially since now I have the Sword of Power.” Goldar said as he pointed the sword at the Power Rangers.

“Oh please, with our Zeo powers, that sword is as much of a threat as a toothpick.” The Green Ranger said.

“Maybe so, but how will you Power Rangers do against a Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man?” Spider-Man asked.

--------

So, there you have it. I hope everyone enjoyed this part.

Notes:

-Besides Tanya, this is the first time Tommy, Jason, Zack, Trini, and Kimberly are the Zeo Power Rangers.

-Zombie Spider-Man doesn't have the Cosmic Powers. But he can use veins and arteries as webbing.

-Zombie Goldar is using the Sword of Power.

Here is information on the Sword of Power:
https://powerrangers.fandom.com/wiki/Sword_of_Power

-I will post a video of the Sword of Power under the Callisto Post.

Who do you think will win?

Learn More About
Spider-Man (Zombie)
Read more about Spider-Man (Zombie) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia Marvel Database Marvel Universe

Goldar
Read more about Goldar at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

Power Rangers (Zeo)
Read more about Power Rangers (Zeo) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Power Rangers Universe Tokustatsu Central

The Sword of Power

As powerful as the Zeo Powers are, this group just got them. So they shouldn't be overwhelming anybody. Spiderman is Spiderman and I place him above even a hole team of Power Rangers. Goldar, when serious, tackles the whole team. Given the sword of power I think he'll really be dangerous.

Hate to do this but I think I'll vote for the bad guys here.

• Like 1

On 6/4/2023 at 3:54 PM, leroypowell3 said:

As powerful as the Zeo Powers are, this group just got them. So they shouldn't be overwhelming anybody. Spiderman is Spiderman and I place him above even a hole team of Power Rangers. Goldar, when serious, tackles the whole team. Given the sword of power I think he'll really be dangerous.

Hate to do this but I think I'll vote for the bad guys here.

Eh Goldar hasn’t been serious since his debut episode. Since then he’s been a pretty minor threat, usually barely a match for one Power Ranger.

While I agree with you that regular Spidey is more than a match for a group of Power Rangers, I think a key weakness for Zombie Spider-Man is actually his lack of durability. Not only did Spidey lose his regeneration as a result of his zombification, but the decaying skin seems to be holding on by a thread, we see him lose several of his body parts throughout the Marvel Zombies run. I could definitely see the Rangers, especially a more bloodthirsty and hardened Rangers team, being able to overwhelm and incapacitate Zombie Spidey (even if they can’t kill him they can at least reduce him to a head like Zombie Hawkeye or Wasp) as long as it’s five on one, assuming that the 6th Ranger handles Goldar in the meantime.

• Like 1

Match Final Results

Member Ratings:
5.00 - StormChaser
5.00 - patrickthekid
5.00 - Pizzaguy2995
5.00 - Boratz

FPA Calculation:
4 Total Votes cast
20.00 Total Combined Score
20.00 / 4 = 5.00 Final Rating on the match

MATCH SCORE