Michelangelo (Mirage): 7
Ken Masters: 4

Guardian (Marvel Comics) vs. Captain Britain
MATCH SCORE
Guardian (Marvel Comics): 0
Captain Britain: 4

Match 19006 Rama vs. Bill (Kill Bill)

StormChaser

Elle ran at Rama with her sword drawn. She tried decapitating Rama with her sword, but Rama was able to block the attack. Elle continued to try slicing at him with every opportunity that she had. 

Rama was able to block the attacks with his sword. He then smashed his fist against her upper chest. Elle stumbled back and found herself gasping for air.  

She looked up at Rama once again and tried stabbing him with her sword. Rama dodged the attack and was able to unleash a punch across her face. Elle fell to her knees, but quickly jumped back up to her feet. 

Elle started slicing at Rama as fast as she could. Rama dodged and blocked each attack with ease. Elle then was able to kick Rama in the back. Rama fell forward while Elle tried using that moment to cut off his head. 

Rama was able use his sword to block the attack. Elle was able to knock his sword out of his hands. Rama jumped forward and unleashed a series of punches and kicks upon Elle.  

The Viper Assassin dropped her sword but immediately took out her knife. She tried stabbing the special force operator, but he was able to counter the attack. Rama grabbed Elle’s arm that held the knife one of his hands.  

Rama struck Elle’s throat with his other hand and twisted the knife out of her grasp. Rama kicked in Elle’s knees, and the assassin fell to the ground. She took out her pistol and tried aiming it at Rama. 

Rama grabbed her arm and snapped her wrist under his hands. Elle cried out in pain while dropping the pistol on the ground. Rama unleashed a series of punches and kicks onto the assassin.  

Elle fell hard against the ground. She spit out blood while trying to reach for her pistol. Rama took out his knife and lunged at Elle. Elle pushed herself up to her knees and spun around to face Rama. 

Rama stabbed Elle in her one good eye before she could shoot him with her pistol. Elle dropped her pistol once again and started screaming in agony. Elle swung her legs and fist in every direction. 

Rama watched the blood draining down her face from where he the knife was imbedded into her eye. He reached down and picked up her pistol. Rama aimed it and shot the assassin several times in the chest. Elle’s lifeless body fell backward onto the ground. 

Rama looked over the lifeless assassin and reached down to take his knife out of her face. He then picked up the sword and got back into his car. Rama knew that there was one last mark on Beatrix’s list. He knew he had to take out Bill to rescue Beatrix’s daughter.  

After Bill had gotten word of Budd’s death, he made arrangements for his daughter to be taken away to a safe place. Bill then headed for the Continental Hotel in Casablanca. He knew that he could either set a trap for this killer or at least set up a hit on him from the Continental.  

Bill had checked into the hotel and tried contacting Elle to see if there was any status on her hunt for the man that killed so many members in Bill’s squad. Bill was frustrated that he did not receive a response from Elle. He then went to meet with the manager at this Continental. 

Bill said “Sofia, I want to find out some information on one of my assassins.” 

Sofia said “Bill, you have been out of the game for a long time. You have some nerve showing up at my Hotel.” 

Bill said “Sofia, please, some son of a bitch has killed several of my old squad which includes my brother. I sent someone after him but I have not heard back from her.” 

Sofia said “What is the name of the person that you sent?” 

Bill said “Elle Driver” 

Sofia looked over a computer and said “Looks like your associate was found murdered in a desert.” 

Bill said “Damn, well I need to set up a job while I am here.” 

Sofia said “Bill, like I said. You have been out of the game for too long. I don’t think the High Table will approve of you doing business here.” 

Bill took out a brief case full of money and gold coins. He handed it to Sofia. Sofia opened the brief case and looked over the money. She smiled and then looked up at Bill.  

Bill said “I will make it worth your while and the High Table’s. I need this man dead before he gets to me.” 

Sofia said “Alright Bill. I will see what I can do. It may take some time to re-open your account, but you are welcome to stay if you need to. Willing that you are willing to pay for the services that are provided.” 

Bill said “Thanks, Sofia.”  

Sofia said “Same rules apply, Bill. No work is to be conducted at the Continental grounds.”  

Bill said “Understood.” 

Bill knew that he did not have much time, and he could not wait for the High Table to decide about opening a mark on Rama. Bill sent out information on his whereabouts. He figured he could set a trap for Rama at the Continental.  

Rama was able to get the location of where Bill was located. He did not know if Beatrix’s daughter was with him. He had heard rumors that the place that Bill was staying at was a haven for assassins and a large criminal organization. Rama knew he had to evade being caught by the different criminals that he would encounter. 

Rama was able to sneak into the Continental Hotel. He made his way through the halls and found the suite that Bill was staying in. Rama picked the lock and snuck into the room.  

Rama found Bill sitting in the room with his sword by his side. Bill had his handgun in his hand but laid it down on the bed. Bill smiled and looked over Rama. 

Bill said “You have come a long way. Who are you exactly?” 

Rama said “It does not matter who I am. I know what you are. You murdered innocent people and took that poor woman’s child from her while she was in a coma.” 

Bill said “That child is also my daughter. I am guessing Beatrix did not mention that before you killed her.” 

Rama said “You set me up to kill her. You lied to me.” 

Bill said “Well technically that was not me, but I am curious. You killed just about my entire squad. I want to see how good you really are.” 

Rama said “It will be the last thing that you see.” 

Rama has a Honzo sword, a pistol, and a knife 

Bill has a Honzo sword, a pistol, and a knife.