Rocksteady: 2

Rumble 20564 Abigail vs. The Ghoul (Cooper Howard) vs. Suprema
MATCH SCORE
Abigail (2023 film): 1
The Ghoul (Cooper Howard): 0
Suprema: 5

Coming soon to MagneticFerret

IKA

I feel as though I have not been actively letting everyone know what I am working on enough. I promise some good things are coming, exactly when is dependent on when I feel the code is 100% solid enough not to wipe all of our hard work. Fox has been very generous in helping me to understand how to modify aspects of the site, while I also have tried on my own how to update and push new code in.

Anyway, here are some updates that will be executed soon -

1) Fantasy Drafts - It comes as no surprise that I have been working on bringing back the drafts, They will remain very similar to how they have always been done before. (Coming When I feel comfortable not knocking everything offline. Soon.)

2) CBUB "How to" - As our site grows, so will the questions on how the site works. While our site Veterans have been VERY supportive - and I can't be thankful enough for that - soon a forum will be made explaining all the ins and outs of "How To" on CBUB.

3) Locations - In each setup, it is expected for the writer to describe the location in which their competition is taking place. With the addition of locations, this will make Rumbles easier to quickly post and add an optional extra for our CBUB Matches to fall back on should a reader not know of a certain location. Locations will have their own section in the database which will be put in similar to how characters are entered now, only this will be optional and not a requirement for set-ups. (This one is going to take a while)

4) Tournaments - While our 1st challenge is underway, before now this would have more closely resembled how "Tournaments" would have worked before. Going Forward, Tournaments will be reworked to include brackets and add a layer of competitive writing amongst our members. (Coming VERY soon)

5) 2024 - At the very least I am pleased to say I have secured funding to keep the site alive for an additional year passed what we expected, may it live long past that. 

6) 2025 - Working so secure our future. 

I will add more to this list as time rolls on and take out what has been added.

Successfully implemented:

"ReadMore"
Ads (Yes I know, I know) ) Nevermind, they were actually really annoying. 
WE FINALLY HAVE THE MAIN PAGE BACK! 
CBUB Tutorials
CBUB Writer's Challenges, Tournaments, and the likes.
We'll be here until at least May 2024 (Donations may be necessary to live passed that.)
Repost - Will occasionally repost 3 random matches from the CBUB Archive, All rumble, original creators credited.
Finally figured out how to delete images, will be fixing profiles.
Dark Mode / Light Mode + New Theme at bottom of page. Background additions to be added. (Can switch between newly created background and classic EF)
CBUB New theme is now old theme, we have returned to Dreadnought 2.3.4 (Just has more options, widget broke on other them.) (CBUB will remain as optional theme at bottom of website.)
Various other parts of the website have been restored, images regained, and links put back. (More to be added soon.)
Restored some old FPL profiles (for viewing purposes only.)
Logo switched out, emblems changed.
Some main page cosmetic updates (A lot more soon to follow now that I figured it out.)
Updated top match creators to only include those who have posted 10 or more matches.

• Thanks 4

Just as a reminder, things are in the process of being moved around, edited, patched in and out.

The way the site looks will be continually changing over the next few weeks, so please don't panic if it looks a bit odd at this moment. 

• 1 month later...

I have decided to remove the ads, they became a bit of a distraction. Sorry for the annoyance it caused while they lasted. 

• Thanks 2

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...