Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

1st Annual Verse City League Tournament Finale - Team Champions of Light vs. Team Justice

SSJRuss

The creators of the Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi bring you the finale of...

The Verse City League Tournament!

One match left! Two teams who made the journey to the finale. Team Champions of Light vs Team Justice. Which will prevail?

Two teams of three fight the other inside our randomly generated arena. A team wins when the opposing team is completely defeated either by KO, Death, or Submission.

Team members will work together as a team and as always, each combatant will have their respective powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence is allowed. And there is no prior knowledge of their opponents unless they’ve encountered each other prior to coming to Verse City.

Time to end this!

366332084_1stAnnualVerseCityLeagueTournamentfinal.thumb.jpg.bb2ea64f94b50aea027fce063819be4c.jpg

[Team Champions of Light] - Tommy Oliver (MM White Ranger), Black Canary, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)

VS

[Team Justice] - Jonathan Joestar, Scarlet Spider, Lemillion

Battle Arena Terrain:

location-paris.jpg.755fb284636a52480345a3486e27bc69.jpg

Learn More About
Black Canary
Read more about Black Canary at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia CanaryNoir Unoff. Guide to D.C Universe

Tommy Oliver
Read more about Tommy Oliver at Wikipedia
Official Site: Bandai America Links: Wikipedia Tommy Oliver site Power Rangers Central Green Ranger MySpace site

Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
Read more about Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia DC universe's Guide to GL hyperborea

Scarlet Spider
Read more about Scarlet Spider at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia Marvel Universe:Scarlet Spider Scarlet Spider fanpage

Jonathan Joestar
Read more about Jonathan Joestar at Wikipedia
Official Site: Jump Links: Wikipedia JoJo Bizarre Adventure Wiki Myanimelist

Lemillion
Read more about Lemillion at Wikipedia
Official Site: Funimation Links: Wikipedia

A rare one where Canary can solo (albeit unlikely), but team light is still much too stacked to face a challenge.

13 minutes ago, Twogunkid said:

A rare one where Canary can solo (albeit unlikely), but team light is still much too stacked to face a challenge.

She can take Jonathan for sure, but Scarlet and Lemillion? I find that hard to believe. She could definitely pose a threat and whoop some ass though.

5 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

She can take Jonathan for sure, but Scarlet and Lemillion? I find that hard to believe. She could definitely pose a threat and whoop some ass though.

Lemillion may be intangible, but he can still hear things while phasing. So a sonic scream still gets him. Scarlet may have the durability to tank the canary cry, but it is faster than him and unloading a ton of damage that he cannot dodge may get him. I think Canary can beat Spider-Man but may be a tossup. I am confident she can take the rest of the team.

On 8/31/2021 at 11:04 PM, Twogunkid said:

Lemillion may be intangible, but he can still hear things while phasing. So a sonic scream still gets him. Scarlet may have the durability to tank the canary cry, but it is faster than him and unloading a ton of damage that he cannot dodge may get him. I think Canary can beat Spider-Man but may be a tossup. I am confident she can take the rest of the team.

The Canary cry can beat Lemillion, I agree to that. But with Spidey's speed and spider sense I think he still beats Canary. In a one on one of course.