Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

1st Annual Verse City League Tournament Preliminaries - Team Magic vs. Team Conquest

SSJRuss

The creators of the Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi bring you the next round of...

The Verse City League Tournament!

Preliminaries are still underway and now we pit our Verse City Districts against one another! Which team will advance to be the chosen three to join the illustrious Verse City League?

Let’s set the stage. Two teams of three fight the other inside our replica Khazan Battle Arena. A team wins when the opposing team is completely defeated either by KO, Death, or Submission.

Team members will work together as a team and as always, each combatant will have their respective powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence is allowed. And there is no prior knowledge of their opponents unless they’ve encountered each other prior to coming to Verse City.

Now, let’s continue the preliminaries... 

Fantasy District V.S. Space District

[Team Magic] - Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Richard Rahl

VS

[Team Conquest] - Leman Russ, Jango Fett, Lord Zedd

Learn More About
Harry Potter
Read more about Harry Potter at Wikipedia
Official Site: J.K. Rowling Links: Harry Potter Wikipedia page "Harry Potter" (the saga) Wikipedia page "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Ston

Percy Jackson
Read more about Percy Jackson at Wikipedia
Official Site: Rick Riordan Links: Wikipedia Blue Trident (Fan site) Camp half-blood fan site

Richard Rahl
Read more about Richard Rahl at Wikipedia
Official Site: Terry Goodkind Links: Squidoo Sword of Truth Wiki Wikipedia

Jango Fett
Read more about Jango Fett at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lucasfilms LTD Links: Wikipedia Star Wars.com IMDb

Leman Russ
Read more about Leman Russ at Wikipedia
Official Site: Games Workshop PLC Links: Wikipedia Lexicanum Games Workshop

Lord Zedd
Read more about Lord Zedd at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

This match will probably come down to Percy vs Leman Russ. Now I’ll probably get a lot of flack from the Warhammer fans for this take, but I’m leaning Percy. As I mentioned in his last match Percy once stalemated Kronos, the King of the Titans and ruler of the known universe at one point. I think he can beat Leman.

19 hours ago, Pizzaguy2995 said:

This match will probably come down to Percy vs Leman Russ. Now I’ll probably get a lot of flack from the Warhammer fans for this take, but I’m leaning Percy. As I mentioned in his last match Percy once stalemated Kronos, the King of the Titans and ruler of the known universe at one point. I think he can beat Leman.

I do agree that Percy is the strongest of his team. He could probably best Leman in a sword fight, but he's not as equipped in other ways of combat. I think that will be his downfall if it's a one on one fight.

I do wonder how effective Harry's magic would be against Zedd and Leman though since they aren't human.

On 7/29/2021 at 7:46 AM, SSJRuss said:

I do agree that Percy is the strongest of his team. He could probably best Leman in a sword fight, but he's not as equipped in other ways of combat. I think that will be his downfall if it's a one on one fight.

I do wonder how effective Harry's magic would be against Zedd and Leman though since they aren't human.

What do you mean not as equipped? I mean he still has his mastery over water doesn’t he?

And as for Harry’s magic, I think it should probably work fine as while their not human they are living beings who aren’t completely impervious to dying.

Looking at Leman Russ, he has powers that make people nauseous just looking at him out of fear. He also can manipulate spiritual energy, and a lot of other silly war hammer 40k esque things.

I haven’t read the Percy Jackson books, and just tried to do some research. Percy appears to need water for a lot of his powers and mostly stalemated more powerful beings like Kronos when they were weakened. 

overall, I’m leaning more towards Leman’s team, as he just seems to have more raw power. He also seems to be working with abilities that his opponents may not be able to deal with.

11 hours ago, Magnamax said:

Looking at Leman Russ, he has powers that make people nauseous just looking at him out of fear. He also can manipulate spiritual energy, and a lot of other silly war hammer 40k esque things.

I haven’t read the Percy Jackson books, and just tried to do some research. Percy appears to need water for a lot of his powers and mostly stalemated more powerful beings like Kronos when they were weakened. 

overall, I’m leaning more towards Leman’s team, as he just seems to have more raw power. He also seems to be working with abilities that his opponents may not be able to deal with.

Yes but as I mentioned in a previous match Percy can control the weather to an extant and has used that power in the past to summon hurricanes and storms to bring water directly to him. So the guy is never without a source of water to use for battle.

Also I’m very aware of the ludicrous power levels of the Warhammer 40k universe, but from what I could look up while Leman is considered one of the better pure swordsmen of the Primarchs, in terms of pure power I think he was more mid tier if anything. 

While yes Kronos was weaken, even at that point he was still considered the most powerful being in existence, stronger then even Elder Gods like Zeus and Poseidon. Percy definitely has better higher end feats then Leman, guys like Kronos and Ares would be like Chaos Gods in the 40k universe.