Hollow vs. X-23
MATCH SCORE
Hollow: 2
X-23: 5

Zeorymer vs. Crimson Typhoon
MATCH SCORE
Zeorymer: 2
Crimson Typhoon: 4

1st Annual Verse City League Tournament Preliminary - Space District - Team Conquest vs. Team Star and Space Bros

SSJRuss

The creators of the Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi bring you the next entertainment extravaganza...

The Verse City League Tournament!

Districts all across Verse City have chosen to compete in teams of three to see which team will join the illustrious Verse City League, The Heroes of the Multiverse.

Before we begin however, let’s set the stage. Two teams of three fight the other inside our replica Khazan Battle Arena. A team wins when the opposing team is completely defeated either by KO, Death, or Submission.

Team members will work together as a team and as always, each combatant will have their respective powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence is allowed. And there is no prior knowledge of their opponents unless they’ve encountered each other prior to coming to Verse City.

Now, let’s continue the preliminaries...

Space District!

[Team Conquest] - Leman Russ, Jango Fett, Lord Zedd

VS

[Team Star and Space Bros] - Andros, Space Ghost, Star Lord

Learn More About
Jango Fett
Read more about Jango Fett at Wikipedia
Official Site: Lucasfilms LTD Links: Wikipedia Star Wars.com IMDb

Leman Russ
Read more about Leman Russ at Wikipedia
Official Site: Games Workshop PLC Links: Wikipedia Lexicanum Games Workshop

Lord Zedd
Read more about Lord Zedd at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia Writer's Guide To The PR Universe Power Rangers Universe

Space Ghost
Read more about Space Ghost at Wikipedia
Official Site: Hanna Barbera Links: Wikipedia Entry Original Space Ghost FAQ Adult Swim's SG: C2C page

Star-Lord
Read more about Star-Lord at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Appendix to Marvel Spider-Bob

Andros
Read more about Andros at Wikipedia
Official Site: Saban Links: Wikipedia The Morphing Grid Power Rangers Central

I'll go with the team that has Lord Zedd.

Yeah, I think having a space marine and Lord Zedd on one team kinda tips the scales against the Star Bros. Starlord is a bit of a non factor, Space Ghost is kind of powerful but not really, and I don't know enough about Andros to make a decision on him but I doubt they'd be able to deal with Leman and Zedd alone.

17 hours ago, Macklemore said:

Yeah, I think having a space marine and Lord Zedd on one team kinda tips the scales against the Star Bros. Starlord is a bit of a non factor, Space Ghost is kind of powerful but not really, and I don't know enough about Andros to make a decision on him but I doubt they'd be able to deal with Leman and Zedd alone.

Andros could go toe to toe with Zedd I think, especially with his battlizer armor. It would be an uphill battle but no impossible for Andros to win.

I think Fett is the weak link on his team. Starlord could handle him in a fight unless Fett had prep-time. Leman is the heavy hitter on his team and may swing the win in their favor.

I feel like this and team blades vs magic went the opposite direction I expected.

• Like 1