MATCH SCORE
Donatello (Mirage): 9
Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 16269 Batman & Robin and Henry Jones and Indiana Jones vs. Agent J and Agent K and Harley and Ivy vs. Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon Jinn and Xena & Gabrielle

Venom 2009

This time I made a 4 vs 4 vs 4 match.

Battle Terrain
location-losangeles.jpg

Who will win?

6 hours ago, Peypeypeypey said:

The last team seems to be totally stacked. It would be very hard for the other two teams, even working together, to bring down that last team

Well I think Agent J and Agent K would have alien technology to back them up. Also, maybe J and K can get Xena, Gabrielle, and the Jedi to look at their neuralyzers.

1 hour ago, Venom 2009 said:

Well I think Agent J and Agent K would have alien technology to back them up. Also, maybe J and K can get Xena, Gabrielle, and the Jedi to look at their neuralyzers.

Do they ever use those offensively though? They're like a tool more so than a weapon. They don't use it on the big bug guy in the first one, or the lady in the second one, which implies either that they don't or can't use it in a fight. Those aside, I think the Jedi can handle the rest of their weapons pretty well, and in such a chaotic fight, it would be hard to even use the Neuralyzers because few people would really be looking at them at any given time

I don't see how the Jedi don't just blitz everyone right away. You could make the case that Batman with some prep could come up with something but even then, how much are the Jones' really bringing to the party.