Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Rumble 16216 Rapunzel vs. Easter Bunny

Culwych1

-----------------------------------------------
My second in a series of completely random team ups. 

This uses a series of randomisers to pull two combatants into the arena, along with a place (randomly generated from either a real place or a fantasy setting) and some strategically placed weapons (again randomly chosen). 

For info, the websites used are: 

I plan on evolving this over time. 
-----------------------------------------------

For this battle: 

Where: Zagreb, Croatia

The Irresistible Lure of Zagreb, Croatia | Small Tour Immersion

Random Item Drop for each fighter: A copper-headed mace. It was created for combat.  The bar mace is small and covered in very long spikes. The handle is 12 inches/30cm long with an elaborate grip inlaid with emerald. The mace is exceptionally heavy, is unbalanced, and is comfortable to hold in either hand.

For a second there I thought your son had gotten some easter themed toys recently.

As far as this battle, I'm gonna needs some feats from the Easter Bunny. Rapunzel has proven to be quite deadly with a frying pan, at least the Disney version shown here, and switching that out with a mace seems like a considerable upgrade. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Marvel Man said:

For a second there I thought your son had gotten some easter themed toys recently.

As far as this battle, I'm gonna needs some feats from the Easter Bunny. Rapunzel has proven to be quite deadly with a frying pan, at least the Disney version shown here, and switching that out with a mace seems like a considerable upgrade. 

Ha! May well post another one of those soon!

On 4/7/2021 at 8:08 PM, Marvel Man said:

Marvel Man sums up my thoughts. Rapunzel has this unless the bunny has some sort of hax magic or just is so fast it can't be hit.

• Like 1