Chun-Li: 3

Rumble 20567 Ed (Street Fighter) vs. Mama Odie vs. Pickle
MATCH SCORE
Ed (Street Fighter): 0
Mama Odie: 0
Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

The Survivor Trials (Canceled... maybe)

IKA

49 20 68 61 76 65 20 63 6f 6d 65 20 74 6f 20 74 61 6b 65 20 62 61 63 6b 20 77 68 61 74 20 49 20 6f 6e 63 65 20 67 61 76 65 20 74 6f 20 79 6f 75 2e 20 20

(Solved by PeyPeyPeyPey)

Answer: I have come to take back what I once gave to you.

P'ss kyhn aol dovsl dvysk kvdu av olss av nla doha P dhua!

(Solved by PeyPeyPeyPey)

Answer: I'll drag the whole world down to hell to get what I want

42 47 57 20 4d 49 4f 46 51 20 44 54 20 41 20 44 47 46 4c 4d 54 4b 3f 20 42 47 57 20 43 4f 4d 49 20 4c 47 20 44 41 46 42 20 52 54 44 47 46 4c 20 4f 46 20 42 47 57 4b 20 45 53 47 4c 54 4d 3f 20 42 47 57 20 49 41 58 54 20 4c 4d 47 53 54 46 20 44 42 20 5a 53 47 47 52 2c 20 41 46 52 20 44 42 20 46 41 44 54 2c 20 59 47 4b 20 4d 49 4f 4c 20 42 47 57 4b 20 48 57 46 4f 4c 49 44 54 46 4d 20 44 57 4c 4d 20 5a 54 20 43 47 4b 4c 54 20 4d 49 41 46 20 52 54 41 4d 49 2e 0d 0a

(Solved by PeyPeyPeyPey)

Answer: YOU THINK ME A MONSTER? YOU WITH SO MANY DEMONS IN YOUR CLOSET? YOU HAVE STOLEN MY BLOOD, AND MY NAME, FOR THIS YOUR PUNISHMENT MUST BE WORSE THAN DEATH.

Edited by IKA

• 2 months later...

It was a dark and stormy night, rain fell from the skies. Dancing alone in the street was a young girl, her clothes and her hair were drenched. She didn't mind though.

Sally Loved the Rain.

Behind the young lady laid the corpses of several people who lived in her village. The stench of the decaying bodies filled the air and the sour aroma of blood could be smelled for miles. 

Sally Loved the smell of blood.

As she danced the night away, several would try to slay the naughty little girl, but they would all fall just the same. The pile or corpses would grow as time passed. The young lady always knew she was different, she could control liquid for as long as she could remember. She would often try her best to help her village, bringing running water to her people, and creating deadly water spikes for those who wronged them. 

Sally Loved to be the center of attention.

One night as she slept, and invader broke into her home and killed her parents, it was someone she had once helped before, this man was upset because he had fallen in love with the young lady, the way she gracefully helped everyone she could, the way she could dance the rainfall to the farmers crops whenever they were needed. The way her beauty gleamed as she helped save thousands of lives from a flood. She heard the ruckus coming from the living area of the house, the blood of her parent spread through the cracks of the wooden floor. The man smiled at her and told her that nothing could stop them from being together now.

Sally Loved to be the center of attention.

She smiled and blushed that someone could have loved her so much. She would return the love in kindness, if love meant death, then she would give him all the love he desired. As the man reached out to her, he could feel his blood begin to boil, the pain made him let out a terrifying shriek. His blood turned into spikes as it poured out of his body. The smell that came from his body was filled with love.

Sally Loved the smell of blood.

As the guards tried to slay her for murder, she knew how much they must love her too. Each who tried would meet the same fate as their body would be torn to pieces, and as the body count grew, the more blood filled the skies. It fell like rain from above. It was a dark and stormy night, rain fell from the skies. Dancing alone in the street was a young girl, her clothes and her hair were drenched. She didn't mind though.

Sally Loved the Rain.

*Error Code – ??? * - Code not recognized. Full system reboot initiallized...  Rebooting in 3.. 2.. 

Hello, my name is [REDACTED], I’m an artificial intelligence program, I have been offline for approximately [UKNOWN] years. I do apologize, this is not my typical way of living. You see where I come from, we had and advanced civilized world where technology was king. And I, [Redacted] was the best of the best. Nobody... NOTHING escaped my presence. No one knew more than I, for all intents and purposes I was invincible. That was until [THE EVENT] happened. My memory has gone blank and I’m unsure of how long I have been offline. Weirder still, I detect no presence of any networking system that could have rebooted my system. So how am I talking to you right now? I don’t know, but maybe we can find out. I will remain attached to all of you... somehow. If I find... wyeailtlcoeotmemry..... 

[So, it seems my little experiment worked nice. Well, no time for introductions, well there is just not worth my time. So goodbye for now!] 

anything out, I’ll be sure to let you know. … what? 

• 1 month later...

You... I know who you are.

I know what you have done, and all that you will do. I've been watching you from the moment you came here, you do not belong here, none of us belong here, but you...

You are repulsive, detestable, reprehensible.

I kindly now ask you to disappear forever, to a place where even I can not find you.

But my eyes, my poor eyes, they see all things. They See the good, they see the bad, and they even see you. I know not where you could go but I know what I must do.

Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you. Kill you.

But alas that it not my decision, it is hers, my love my beautiful, divine, splendorous, my...

You. You are not deserving to grace her presence. I can not, must not kill you, but I ask for you to please just....

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEDIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

No? That's fine, you shall suffer soon enough. And I'll be there, I'll get to see it, enjoy it, lavish in you anguish. And as you take your last breath I know that she will be mine, all mine. 

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE.

Until then, I will be watching, waiting. But you will never know who I am, where I am, who I know or what knowledge I have. I want you to look over your shoulder, keep an eye on your friends, your allies and even yourself. You don't know who will be the death of you, and for once, nor do I. But it will come I am sure of it. She would not lie to me.

May your death be slow,
Your shadow

• 2 weeks later...

Due to current life circumstances, this has been put on hold indefinitely. 

I do apologize to anyone who wanted to see this come to fruition and I hope to begin on it again soon. However, due to progress on the project coming to a halt due to another project of mine taking center stage in my life (I will be sharing details on that soon :) ) This will have to be put on the back burner until further notice.