Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Rumble 20532 Shark Boy and Lava Girl vs. Freddy Krueger
MATCH SCORE
Shark Boy and Lava Girl: 4
Freddy Krueger: 3

Tales of Belleterra, Adventurer's Guild - Free Talk

OMFG

He was a lot better now after that fight. Bad as his luck was, the experience gained allowed him a closer relationship with his partner...Which in turn, gave them entirely new tricks. He would spin and slash in forms with her in a longsword...Then shift mid-swing to a Quarterstaff.

Then a rapier.

Then a dagger. He paused and ended his spin and chuckled aloud.

"You're the only weapon for me Jess." Stashing the dagger in a sheath for it, he stretched and looked around for others to talk to.

• Haha 1

Just now, Bergy_Berg said:

"Great work Erine!" Cliff roars, slapping her on the back a little too vigorously. "I didn't think those apples would be so effective, I'll need to start eating more of those."

The giant paw slapping on her on the back sent her to her knees. As she fell dozens of apples rolled out of her dress, rolling around the deck of the ship.

"An apple away keeps the clerics away, or whatever the saying is, hehe" She laughed, picking up the apples that were dropped.

On 8/27/2020 at 11:22 PM, Hugo Fowl said:

He was a lot better now after that fight. Bad as his luck was, the experience gained allowed him a closer relationship with his partner...Which in turn, gave them entirely new tricks. He would spin and slash in forms with her in a longsword...Then shift mid-swing to a Quarterstaff.

Then a rapier.

Then a dagger. He paused and ended his spin and chuckled aloud.

"You're the only weapon for me Jess." Stashing the dagger in a sheath for it, he stretched and looked around for others to talk to.

"I'm sorry I wasn't more effective, Corvo. I'm sad about Muggy, but I never thought I would see someone try to deflect a cannonball that way..." She held her hands in front of her, wringing them as she looked down.