Starkiller: 5
Wolverine: 3

Rumble 20557 Patrick Bateman vs. Cocaine Bear
MATCH SCORE
Patrick Bateman: 0
Cocaine Bear: 1

2nd Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi R1 M1 - Atrocitus vs. Rey

SSJRuss

As six duels ended, two winners emerged. Red with his Pokémon, and Jason X.

The crowd wasn't what to make of these competitors, but by the end of the contest they were impressed at what they saw. Word of mouth spread to the far reaches of the multiverse about this tournament, and before long the arena was packed. Millions of spectators filled the seats as the intermission concluded-

And the Grand Tournament Began!

*Fireworks stretched across the sky, exploding in flashes of light as the opening music roars across the arena.*

Jim Ross: Welcome folks to the biggest extravaganza of a lifetime! The second annual Grand Cross-Galactic Budokai Tenkaichi! We are here LIVE at the Grand Arena to kick off a momentous first round of bouts. The energy in this place is absolutely electrifying! I for one, can't wait to see what's in store. I'll bring you over to my broadcast partners, Mr. Satan and Master Roshi!

Mr. Satan: JR, I can't wait to see this show. I've seen plenty of these guys in action and I'll tell you something, not one of them is willing to go home a loser! WOOYEEAH, it's going to be a fight. No pulled punches here. You have to be at your absolute best to win the grand prize.

Master Roshi: You make an excellent point! These upstarts have one goal in mind and that's the wish granted by the Eternal Dragon. It's all they could ever ask for, but they need to focus if they're going to get anywhere close to the final round. The last thing they want is to step into that ring with their head in the clouds!

JR: Well said guys. I appreciate you both being here. What did you think of the preliminary match-ups we saw earlier? Perhaps, a taste of what's to come?

Master Roshi: Some of these young folks showed real promise. There was Spider-Man, who I thought was going to move on to the tournament but got crushed by the tactics of the Pokémon trainer, Red. Miss Harley Quinn thought she'd move on too, but we all saw how that ended. I don't think she'll be joining us back at the booth for sometime.

Mr. Satan: That's what happens when you're too confident in your skills and can't back it up. We saw the same thing with that joke, M. Bison. He underestimated his opponent and paid the price. Lessons to be learned for sure, JR.

JR: On that we can agree. I do hope the competitors here will take each battle seriously. Like Master Roshi said, they need focus while standing in that ring.

*The opening music changes to each competitor's theme song as the enter one at a time.*

JR: Well it looks like we are ready to get started. I'll turn it over to our in-ring announcer, Ainz Ooal Gown.

*Ainz, a large skeletal mage, stands in the middle of the ring with a magic microphone in hand.*

Ainz: Thank you, Jim. Hello everyone, and thank you for joining us. I'd like to introduce you to our combatants stepping into the ring. To my left, Rey of the Star Wars Universe!

*A mix of cheers and boos mix in the crowd*

Ainz: And to my right, The leader of the Red Lanterns, Atrocitus!

*The crowd is quieter, but the sound heard are cheers of excitement.*

Ainz: I'm not here to referee the fight. You two know the rules. Good luck to the both of you.

*Ainz teleports himself to the announcer table and sits beside JR.*

Atrocitus: I don't need luck. I have all that I need to kill you.

Atrocitus flares energy from the red ring on his hand. His body coats in the same energy as he floats above the ring.

Rey responds by igniting her white gold lightsaber and standing her ground.

Rey: Be with me...

Atrocitus VS Rey

Each combatant will have respected powers and equipment that they can carry into the ring. No outside help or influence. No prior knowledge of each other.
Tournament standard ring from Dragon Ball.

Ring Out, Knockout, or Death all count as elimination.

• Like 1

Now this is an interesting one. Can a member of the Lantern Corps, especially a red one, withstand the blow of a lightsaber? All I know is that Atrocitus is a very nasty dude when he fights and Rey is not exactly the nasty beat down type. 

1 hour ago, The Boob Tube said:

Now this is an interesting one. Can a member of the Lantern Corps, especially a red one, withstand the blow of a lightsaber? All I know is that Atrocitus is a very nasty dude when he fights and Rey is not exactly the nasty beat down type. 

If he can make a shield, then I think that can withstand a lightsaber. But by himself, I think it still cuts him.

On 7/5/2020 at 4:35 PM, SSJRuss said:

If he can make a shield, then I think that can withstand a lightsaber. But by himself, I think it still cuts him.

Then what's from stopping him from making a full body shield? Like creating a suit of armor to wear?

12 minutes ago, OMFG said:

Then what's from stopping him from making a full body shield? Like creating a suit of armor to wear?

Good point. It would make it harder for Rey to break through.