Helena Shaw: 2
Lori Quaid: 3

Rumble 20533 Demoman vs. Ogra
MATCH SCORE
Demoman: 0
Ogra: 3

Interests in an RP (Questions)

OMFG

Hello Electric Ferrets, I see it's only been about...6 years since the last time anyone has thought about planning a new RP.

Recently, I've got my creative juices flowing, and after a discussion with some of the guys in the Discord Chat I've been wondering, anyone up for an RP, for old time's sake?

Now I've got a few ideas in mind, after all, I've had almost a decade to think about stories, but I wanted to gauge people's interests first.

Here are a few questions:

1. Are you, great Electric Ferrets user, interested in an amazing Role Playing experience?
  2. If so, would you like to create customer characters or use existing characters?
  3. Are you interested in a unique, custom universe, or an existing universe with set rules?
  4. With how diverse interests are, what genre most intrigues you?

With even some of these questions answered, I guarantee you I will set my brain into overdrive and crate an unforgettable RP experience for the massess...all 10 of you.

20200609_001807.jpg

I'm so down for this. I'm all for more activity on the site.

I'd rather do established characters as of right now. I'm burnt out of making/playing original characters in the RP's I'm already doing.

We could do a Khazan Return Arc? Idk, something with the multiverse at any rate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I could be down for something. To answer your questions:

1. Yes

2. Either.

3. Either.

4. I play DnD, and do love the medieval fantasy setting. If that's not everyone's jam or if anybody really wants something else I'm cool with anything really.

6 minutes ago, The Blue Flame said:

I'd be interested but what kind of RP is this going to be? 

Pretty standard Fantasy/Exploration RP.

Can't say too much without spoiling, but fight magical creatures, go on adventures, kingdom politics behind the scene and so on.

10 minutes ago, OMFG said:

Pretty standard Fantasy/Exploration RP.

Can't say too much without spoiling, but fight magical creatures, go on adventures, kingdom politics behind the scene and so on.

Sounds fun. We make custom characters then? I might get my younger sibling to join.