MATCH SCORE
Waldstein: 0
Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

Rumble 14690 Sandman (Marvel) and Vulture, The vs. Batman

SSJRuss

Batman takes on the Spider-Man Rogue's Gallery

Round 2

Batman faces Sandman and Vulture in the streets of Gotham. Each competitor is their primary comic book iterations with their normal powers/gadgets. Batman gets no prep-time for the encounter but can learn about his opponents during the fight.

Win by KO, Submission or Fatality.

Learn More About
Sandman (Marvel)
Read more about Sandman (Marvel) at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Wikipedia Marvel.com Marvel Directory

Vulture, The
Read more about Vulture, The at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Entertainment Links: Vulture's Wiki Article Spiderfan.org Vulture Article Official Site

Batman
Read more about Batman at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Batman Entry The Dark Knight Golden Age Batman Site

7 hours ago, G4hardcore said:

Sandman stomps. Literally, if he wants. And I'd pay to watch!

8f81eb9c90d169d508326e8b80951db5.png

Isn't Sandman comparable with Clayface though? They have similarities at the very least. Batman would have an easier time of this than you think though. He is smart enough to neutralize Sandman and Vulture can't do much to Batman one-on-one.

2 hours ago, SSJRuss said:

Isn't Sandman comparable with Clayface though? They have similarities at the very least. Batman would have an easier time of this than you think though. He is smart enough to neutralize Sandman and Vulture can't do much to Batman one-on-one.

I agree about Vulture being a  non-factor for the most part. A number of things in Batman's arsenal could neutralize the old man. 

But I wouldn't go so far as to compare Sandman to Clayface. Batman is through and through, a street level hero, when it comes to chance encounters. Without prep time, specialized gadgets, customized exoskeletons, ect, he doesn't have the tools to put down Sandman.

What would Batman do against 150 Sandmen? Or just one Sandman 150 feet tall? Yes, Bats has experience dealing with shape shifters that weaponize their own bodies. Clayface to me represents one of Batman's most tricky and dangerous villains. Unlike the Joker or Riddler, the brute physicality and versatile intrinsic armory of the Clayface represent an imminent threat. Now imagine that we gave Clayface access to potentially nigh limitless mass, and the ability to direct said mass with precision and power--remotely, mind you... I think Sandman solos a comfortable 90 percent of the time.

10 hours ago, G4hardcore said:

Now imagine that we gave Clayface access to potentially nigh limitless mass, and the ability to direct said mass with precision and power--remotely, mind you... I think Sandman solos a comfortable 90 percent of the time.

I agree with this.  Marko's shapeshifting abilities were more on the level of Clayface when he was first introduced (sans the perfect human disguising, that is), but Sandman's since become much more powerful. 

On a side note, I never did like what the DCAU did with Clayface's ability in his final appearances on JL. On Batman: tAS, Batman and Batgirl were able to knock Clayface around to an extent, but when he joined the Secret Society, he was suddenly able to hold his own against Superman and J'ohn??

I'm liking the input on this one you guys. I can totally see how Sandman would be too much for Batman with no prep.

But playing devil's advocate, the fight is on Bruce's turf (Gotham) and he has disposal of his suit, belt and car. He knows how to counteract sand, it's just a tale if he is able to even counteract it at that level. Sand turns to glass with fire and turns to mud in water. He could do something with that.