The Xenomorph Queen: 5

Rumble 20588 Waldstein vs. Metera vs. Mutagen Man
MATCH SCORE
Waldstein: 0
Metera: 1
Mutagen Man: 2

Rumble 14687 Bane and Catwoman vs. Spider-Man

SSJRuss

Now that Batman is taking on Spidey's bad guys, let's see how Spider-Man fares against Batman's Rogue's Gallery

In this round, Spider-Man needs to defeat Bane and Catwoman as they work as a team. The fight takes place in warehouse but can spill out into the city streets.

Spider-Man is Earth-616 (Peter Parker) and Bane and Catwoman are their comic book iterations. No prep time for either side.

Win by KO, Submission or Fatality.

Learn More About
Catwoman
Read more about Catwoman at Wikipedia
Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia Entry Catwoman Webring Gotham Girls Website

Bane
Read more about Bane at Wikipedia
Official Site: D.C Comics Links: Wikipedia Unoff. Guide to D.C Universe Dark Knight

Spider-Man
Read more about Spider-Man at Wikipedia
Official Site: Marvel Comics Links: Wikipedia: Spider-Man Spiderfan.org Marvel.com: Spider-Man

Yeah, as smart as Bane is often portrayed as being, he generally struggles when he has to go up against an opponent above his strength range. Catwoman is also really a non-factor here, so Spider-Man should take this without too much trouble.

Bane would certainly need prep time to utilize the larger portion of his intellectual prowess. If there's any scenario where Spider-Man loses, it's because Bane and Cat prepared together before the match to a degree. As it is now, Bane is virtually outclassed in every physical category.

Sorry Cat, you're fodder today. I don't normally like to use simpleton logic, but if Spidey can contend with the sinister six, he should be okay. I mean shit, Scorpion/Doc Ock/Sandman/Electro are all easily capable of taking Bane out... But I digress. 

Spider ftw

1 hour ago, G4hardcore said:

Bane would certainly need prep time to utilize the larger portion of his intellectual prowess. If there's any scenario where Spider-Man loses, it's because Bane and Cat prepared together before the match to a degree. As it is now, Bane is virtually outclassed in every physical category.

Sorry Cat, you're fodder today. I doubt normally like to use simpleton logic, but if Spidey can contend with the sinister six, he should be okay. I mean shit, Scorpion/Doc Ock/Sandman/Electro are all easily capable of taking Bane out... But I digress. 

Spider ftw

Yeah I agree. Bane doesn't stand much of a chance. But I figured that. This is only the first round to test the waters, so to speak.