Pickle (Baki the Grappler): 2

Rumble 20566 Hippo vs. Rocksteady
MATCH SCORE
Hippo: 3
Rocksteady: 2

Rumble 14618 Superman vs. The Dragon Ball Universe

Venom 2009

On 8/20/2013 at 12:40 AM, Nova Force Nova said:

Let's compare the speed of spit to Superman.

Is Dabura's spit faster then a speeding bullet?

The DB Characters could figure out Superman's weaknesses with Baba's help.

Maybe if the DB Characters ask Shenron, Porunga, and Ultimate Shenron for the same wish, the power of three dragons could overpower Superman.

The Dragons could bring a red sun to Asgard, or turn all of Asgard into kryptonite.

Also, could Buu turn Superman into candy?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or maybe just a device that produces red sun rays or mimics the green radiation.

No, what that means is there would need to be a presence of these things in Asgard in order for people to actually note these weaknesses. There aren't - and even if they find weaknesses out via the dragon - they have no means of producing it unless the Dragon specified such down to the scientific detail...beyond that - they would need Porunga and amidst the chaos... >.>

On 8/20/2013 at 8:00 PM, Venom 2009 said:

Is Dabura's spit faster then a speeding bullet?

The DB Characters could figure out Superman's weaknesses with Baba's help.

Maybe if the DB Characters ask Shenron, Porunga, and Ultimate Shenron for the same wish, the power of three dragons could overpower Superman.

The Dragons could bring a red sun to Asgard, or turn all of Asgard into kryptonite.

Also, could Buu turn Superman into candy?

Pre Crisis Superman can travel trillions of miles in an instant.

Uh... not seeing how she would be able to? Divination?

Actually as we see SS4 Goku is more powerful than Black Star Shenron (His own power actually reverses Black Star Shenron's actual magical affliction of reducing Goku's age, reverting him to a child state. It was stated it'd require another wish from Black Star Shenron to permanently reverse it... and his SS4 actually reverts it temporarily as per the obscene power being channeled in that form), and that we know the Dragons' strengths/powers correlate with the strength of their creators (The Nameless Namek was obscenely powerful), the combination of Shenron, Black Star Shenron, and Porunga still isn't enough for the likes of Pre Crisis Superman :)

The Dragons could, sure... if anyone actually gets the idea to do so despite the villains' presence. Frieza? He's gonna hop on the dragons. There's going to be infighting, and Superman could easily end this instantly if he so desired. Given the state of the DBZ characters in one place, Asgard, and Superman's tendency to go to the extreme, likely he will do so.

Yeah with the villains outnumbering the heroes, it's gonna be chaotic. '

The World Trade Organization, Bojack's Gang, Turles's Crew, The Androids, Paragus and Broly, Cell, Dabura, The various Buus, The Shadow Dragons, Chilled, Bills, Janemba, the Saiyans, Raichi, Hatchiyak, Hirudegarn, Baby, Rilldo, Myuu...the entirety of Asgard...the Z Fighters...the Kaioshins...Superman.

Odin should kick em all the *vulgarity* out.

No I didn't miss the point. Do the dragons not come from the dragonballs like we have seen in the manga and anime? When was it shown they exist somewhere else in the universe and don't need the dragonballs to exist? You know since when they use the dragonballs they turn to stone and can't be used for a year. The dragon then can't just appear when it wants whether summoned or not. 

Next he didn't say the dragonballs were in the Marvel Universe where this battle was taking place. He didn't say the dragonballs because they are in the Marvel universe as well means characters like Shenron are also in the battle where they can make wishes. Your jumping to conclusions. 

Last he may have said all characters but for characters like Ultimate Shenron they need the black star dragonballs. As a matter of fact when Piccolo died the black star dragonballs were turned to stone permanently and Ultimate Shenron never appeared again. So yes the dragonballs are required in order for a being like Ultimate Shenron to appear. Also Porunga won't show up unless a Namekian password is said and the wishes are said in the Namekian language. Once again the Namekian dragonballs are required along with the requirements I just told you.  It's never been shown without the dragonballs balls either that Ultimate Shenron, Shenron, or Porunga  can appear because they happen to still be somewhere else in the universe.

You've got a real roundabout way of thinking. Yes, you did miss the point, because you're still harping on about the Dragons and whether or not they exist outside of the balls. Do you have evidence of the dragons not being able to materialize without the balls being used? Aside from Shenron not showing up again after the Black Star balls were rendered inert, because that's ridiculous reasoning. He never showed up again because he was never called.

Again, I'm gonna lay it out for you, plain and simple, and if you don't get it this time I'm not gonna bother trying again. The original post said Superman must fight every character from the Dragon Ball franchise at once. Shenron, Porunga and Ultimate Shenron are characters from the Dragon Ball franchise. Hence: they are in this matchup, regardless of balls. Following the word of the original poster-- the one who created this match and defines its stipulations-- is jumping to conclusions? Yeah, sure, whatever you say.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

I have it!!

Dragon, I wish for us DBZ characters to have infinite lives so we come back from the dead infinite amount if times! (This works as the new balls had no limitations on the times one could come back, this would only apply to the Z Fighters)

2nd wish is that when we come back we become more powerful (this will eventually narrow the gap that is here)

3rd wish is that they are immune to space and any type of cosmic event like black holes, suns burning them, gravity, no air required Etc...

This will make it that superman's own folly will cost him eventually. They would all die, come back stronger than before. At first and for a good while Superman would have an easy time, but eventually even Krillin would prove to be too much for him.

DBZ wins

That's stupid. You want all the DBZ characters to have infinite lives and come back stronger every time. Congratulations, you just made DBZ turn into a chaotic never ending war. Frieza, Cell, Buu, Dabura, Janemba, Hirudegarn, Broly, Hatchiyak, Turles, Cooler, King Cold, Omega Shenron, and more thank you for doing that.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Hahaha yeah that's one way to beat someone, there is more ways to skin a cat. Those wishes would be well within the dragon's power. Eventually Superman would be overwhelmed and every Z Fighter would be his superior. I didn't say the bad guys would have those just the Z Fighters

I have it!!

Dragon, I wish for us DBZ characters to have infinite lives so we come back from the dead infinite amount if times! (This works as the new balls had no limitations on the times one could come back, this would only apply to the Z Fighters)

2nd wish is that when we come back we become more powerful (this will eventually narrow the gap that is here)

3rd wish is that they are immune to space and any type of cosmic event like black holes, suns burning them, gravity, no air required Etc...

This will make it that superman's own folly will cost him eventually. They would all die, come back stronger than before. At first and for a good while Superman would have an easy time, but eventually even Krillin would prove to be too much for him.

DBZ wins

Second and Third Wish might not work, especially the second - you're forgetting the limitations of the dragons.

He can blurt out a wish faster than any one else once the Dragon is summoned.

That wasn't there when I first read it. And the villains won't allow that either. *boom* Dead Shenron.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Show me where he has telepathy and I will agree

Don't tell me, show meeeee

Also it is not a matter of who says the wish first and he would have no idea what's going on he would be fighting the bad guys and although he would best them, janemba and buu would keep coming back as it takes pure energy to best them. Meaning good energy.

Maybe in order for the DB Team to win, Buu would have to absorb all the DB Characters to become one powerful being.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Well then he might get the password, but does that guy have any type of resistance to it? I know that DBZ guys do. This seems like a mind trick more so, but as I said I will agree with you on this for providing me the scan. Thanks guy(s)

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Buu absorbing everyone might work along with absorbing the dragons to make one badass pink dude hahaha by the way I'm commenting since when this is all over you all will miss the Dr. Pymp(mex)

No, they wouldn't have any resistance to it. This is friggin' Pre Crisis Superman aka obscenely overpowered to the point that it'll happen just cuz he wills it.

Not only that but Silver Age Superman is a literal genius that makes the likes of Reed Richards look retarded. He'll notice, he'll react accordingly. He's not just a flying brick.