Agent L: 4

Rumble 20577 Baraka vs. Kollector
MATCH SCORE
Baraka: 3
Kollector: 2

Rumble 14526 Green Lantern - Hal Jordan vs. The Silver Surfer

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

Takes place during the tournament with Apocalypse vs Alucard.

As Alucard lay in his own puddle of blood, Apocalypse stood over him waiting for any signs of movement. Alucard had not been able to damage Apocalypse's body, and was rendered useless to the ancient mutant.

As Apocalypse lowerd his defenses, Alucard's voice could be heard.

"Finally, I have found someone worthy, someone that might actually be able to kill me."

Alucard had appeared behind Apocalypse poised and ready to commense his attacks.

Next to this battle, the announcer stood in the middle of another arena and began to annouce.

"Welcome CBUB, As you can see, this first round is a battle that will go down in history. The Mighty Apocalypse cannot seem to be able to kill Alucard, but Alucard has not yet been able to either, both are ready to begin their next round." The crowd cheered as Apocalypse began to grow in size.

"And now we have our next two contestants. Both are incredibly powerful beings in their universes and both have stood against injustice."

"We have the Siver Surfer, a man from an advanced civilization that was empowered by the fabled Galactus. Then we have Hal Jordan, the man from Earth that has proven himself over and over again against threats much greater than himself"

"Rules are simple, anything goes, and only one can survive"

Begin!!

Learn More About

Green Lantern - Hal Jordan

Read more about Green Lantern - Hal Jordan at Wikipedia

Official Site: DC Comics Links: Wikipedia DC universe's Guide to GL hyperborea

The Silver Surfer

Read more about The Silver Surfer at Wikipedia

Official Site: Marvel Links: Wikipedia: The Silver Surfer The Marvel Database Project: The Silver Marvel.com: The Silver Surfer

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

I wouldn't count GL out, from what I have read his power is limited to his willpower and being Ryan Reynolds(jk) he has a lot of that

for Plot's sake, no matter transmutation

I'm pretty sure Green Lanterns can do the matter transmutation thing, too. 

As for the match, I think the most important differences between Silver Surfer and any Green Lantern are Norrin's physical strength and durability and the fact that he can draw energy from a virtually-unlimited source in the Power Cosmic, while a Green Lantern would have to stop and recharge from his/her Lantern Battery.

Guest Dr. Pymp(mex)

I'm pretty sure Green Lanterns can do the matter transmutation thing, too. 

As for the match, I think the most important differences between Silver Surfer and any Green Lantern are Norrin's physical strength and durability and the fact that he can draw energy from a virtually-unlimited source in the Power Cosmic, while a Green Lantern would have to stop and recharge from his/her Lantern Battery.

Good to know and you make perfect sense. For the sake of this tournament, can I make it that no recharge will be needed, if that would make it more even?

Good to know and you make perfect sense. For the sake of this tournament, can I make it that no recharge will be needed, if that would make it more even?

Slightly more even, but silver surfer just has way too much power for hal.

Guest Dinsdale Piranha

I don't think they fought in DC vs. Marvel. There was a GL/Surfer where the Surfer appeared to be somewhat more powerful, though not vastly. That was Kyle Raynor. Hal was featured too, but he was Parallax and was more powerful than the Surfer.

I think the Surfer has an edge over Hal in power and speed, but Hal could win with some kind of inventive strategy.

If this is a match in closed quarters, (which I think it is, considering an arena layout), I will give it to Jordan. Surfer may have the power cosmic; but he also has a lot of webs (reluctance, no inventiveness, no aggressiveness, no killer instinct, a number of opponents weaker than Jordan trumped him repeatedly for this very reason) I know a comment above mentioned 'till SUrfer gets serious'. Problem is, against a 'noble' foe, he most certainly won't.

If this was John Stewart, or even Rayner, I might still have given the fight to Surfer, perhaps by a margin. This is Jordan; he is not your everyday Lantern, and he most certainly knows how to play with varied energy signatures. He is too predictable, headstrong, inventive, dependable, confident, and thinking out of the book guy to get trumped by a 'pacifist' like good ol' Surfer.

If this is a match in closed quarters, (which I think it is, considering an arena layout), I will give it to Jordan. Surfer may have the power cosmic; but he also has a lot of webs (reluctance, no inventiveness, no aggressiveness, no killer instinct, a number of opponents weaker than Jordan trumped him repeatedly for this very reason) I know a comment above mentioned 'till SUrfer gets serious'. Problem is, against a 'noble' foe, he most certainly won't.

If this was John Stewart, or even Rayner, I might still have given the fight to Surfer, perhaps by a margin. This is Jordan; he is not your everyday Lantern, and he most certainly knows how to play with varied energy signatures. He is too predictable, headstrong, inventive, dependable, confident, and thinking out of the book guy to get trumped by a 'pacifist' like good ol' Surfer.

Sorry bros., I meant he is too 'unpredictable';  typing butter fingers.

• 2 weeks later...