The Leprechaun: 0

Rumble 20545 Team Fortress 2 vs. Inhumanoids
MATCH SCORE
Team Fortress 2: 0
Inhumanoids: 3

Adam Jensen vs. Batman

Guest force_echo

Guest force_echo

Abandoned Warehouse. Nighttime. Adam Jensen with all abilities fully unlocked with a combat Rifle against Batman with all of his toys. To make this fair(er), Batman knows where Adam is, but Adam doesn't know where Batman is.

Guest skadoosh

Tough call. What Batman is this, pre-reboot or New 52? Also, while i'm aware of a lot of Jensen's abilities i'm sure i don't know al of them, so can you post a link to a list or video of all his abilities?

Guest thanosisawesome

Tough call. What Batman is this, pre-reboot or New 52? 

They're the same one. I don't really know who wins, I didn't play the game in a while. Although I sincerely doubt that he gets blitzed, that's not a very high end bullet dodge feat.

Guest skadoosh

They're the same one. I don't really know who wins, I didn't play the game in a while. Although I sincerely doubt that he gets blitzed, that's not a very high end bullet dodge feat.

They're similar, for sure, but there are bound to be differences. The main reason i asked was because there's obviously a large difference in experience between the older and newer Batmen, which would affect his performance in the fight.

Also, Jensen dodging bullets is impressive, but Batman has dealt with extremely fast enemies before (if this is pre-reboot Batman, anyway), and what would be actually help is knowing exactly how fast Jensen can move. Does anyone know what his top speed is?

Guest thanosisawesome

They're similar, for sure, but there are bound to be differences. The main reason i asked was because there's obviously a large difference in experience between the older and newer Batmen, which would affect his performance in the fight.

Also, Jensen dodging bullets is impressive, but Batman has dealt with extremely fast enemies before (if this is pre-reboot Batman, anyway), and what would be actually help is knowing exactly how fast Jensen can move. Does anyone know what his top speed is?

For all intents and purposes, they are the same. The vast majority of Batman's history remains intact. He is the same character, pre New 52 or after.

As for the fight, I think Batman has a slight edge. He has plenty of experience fighting metahuman opponents like Jensen, and has all sorts of gadgets to give himself the edge, although Jensen's augmentations will negate some.

Guest skadoosh

Yeah, of course they're the same character, but like i said, i asked because i want to know how much experience this Batman has. I agree, if this is an experienced Batman then he definitely has the skills, smarts and gear to give Jensen a hard time, but the latter did have some serious firepower, and can apparently dodge bullets. Also, if they get into a fist fight then Jensen has an edge in both speed and strength, making this pretty even. However, Batman normally carries EMP emitters and/or something that gives you a nasty electric shock, so he could very well screw up Jensen's enhancements.

I'm really not sure about this.

Guest force_echo

Jensen has EMP hardening as one of his upgrades, so that's not gonna work. Also, dodging combat rifle bullets from 1 to 2 feet away is an extremely high end feat, especially since the rounds are caseless fletchettes and travel faster than ordinary bullets.

Guest skadoosh

Ok, so Jensen is much faster than Batman and he has defenses against EMPs. I also think Batman would have a very hard time getting the drop on Jensen, due to his various sensory upgrades, although Batman will share some of Jensen's capabilities, like heat vision, explosives, etc. On the whole, though, Batman's chances are looking slim.